Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I stayed in bed a while longer.

"Oh Billy, your mom's so cool. Who would have dreamed she would do something like that for you?"

"Wow!"

"She really loves you honey. I can tell." " I looked at her eyes closed as she was jerking you off, and especiallly when she sucked you. Her eyes really lit up."

Lisa laid with her head on my chest and reached down and caressed my cock.

"She sucked you nice Billy. I want to be that good too." " You are honey. We do it with a lot of love too."

"Yes we do, honey. Yes we do. Won't you feel funny fucking your mom with me here?"

"I don't know honey. I don't know."

"That's going to be really wild if she really does it Billy."

"Would you like to fuck me before we get dressed?" "I knew she wa really excited and probably needing it.

"Yes, honey."

I rolled over and quickly put my hard cock in her and plunged in. "I want to keep my eyes closed Lisa, while I fuck you this time." " I want to concentrate on your pussy the way you fuck my cock, OK?"

"Oh yes honey. I'll milk your cock nice for you. You know that thing I do with my pussy that you like?"

I closed my eyes and fucked into her slowly and had twin thoughts of Lisa's and mom's pussy.

Lisa humped up to me and opened her legs wide again for me to roll in large circles as I fucked her. "Oh I love this Billy!" "It moves your big cock all over the inside of my pussy when you do that." " Oh I love it baby. I'm spread as wide as I can Billy. Fuck your woman."

I rolled hard on her pussy area as I jambed my cock deep in her. I knew I was exciting her clit area also at the same time. I didn't need to pump, fucking her this way.

My eyes were still closed and I had flashes of fucking mom last night.

"Oh Billy, your cock is so deep in me!"

"I can feel my pussy getting wet around you honey."

I rolled against her harder, and felt my cock becomming really hard now. I was at the edge. "Ready for my cum honey?" " Oh yes Billy. Squirt in me. Mix our love juice baby. My pussy is waiting for you!"

I let go with a huge blast in her now, and opened my eyes. I leaned down and kissed her deeply a we came. Her thighs and hips humping at me as we locked together.

"Oh Billy honey, this is love making honey. Real honest to God lovemaking."

"You're right babe. You're right. Every time I go in you I think of my love for you."

Finally we went downstairs and everyone was already starting to eat breakfast. Lisa sat near me. Mom gave her a "secret girl" smile as she sat down.

Dad said, "Oh, the two lovebirds finally out of bed????"

"Remember when WE were young and horny Honey?" he said to mom.

"What do you mean WHEN? You're STILL a horny old man." " Hey, I'm not old YET."

"No you're not dad," Carol piped up.

"Thanks Darlin. At least someone's in my corner around here."

I could swear that Carol had her hand on his cock as she was speaking next to him.

"We have to dash over to Lisa's for a little bit, and get her a change of clothes and get her brother."

"We're going to take a ride to the lake this afternoon."

"Damn, Billy. I had that same idea myself to take your mom for a ride, today."

"Well, why don't we all go together?"

Mom perked up at the idea. "That's a nice idea. Sure."

"We'll all have a good chance to meet Lisa's brother too."

"I'll throw a bunch of food together and some cold drinks. We'll follow you guys when you get back with her brother."

"Maybe a couple extra blankets to lay on too, mom." " Yeah. good thinking."

"I don't want bugs crawling around my pretty ass!"

"It IS a pretty ass, too honey!" dad smiled.

Soon, Lisa and me were on our way to get her brother.

Carol was excited in meeting him for the first time.

As we pulled in her drive, her dad was hosing down the cars.

Hi daddy. Hi sweetheart. She ran and gave him a kiss.

Hi billy. How are you? His hand reaching out to shake.

Well, do you have an hour you don't need for complaints?

he laughed.

We're getting ready to take off to the Lake this afternoon. My family's going too.

Hey look, why don't you and Lisa's mom join all of us. Mom asked her to invite you over anyway?

Hey, its OK with me. Get away from some of this damn work around here. You'll have to check with the boss in there though, he smiled.

I'll throw it in the air and see how it lands with her, I smiled. I walked in the housd and Lisa's mom was in a halter top and white shorts. She came up to kiss me and said hi.

She looked stunning. Firm tits pressed against me in that brief kiss that made me take a closer look. She was really built.

Slightly taller than Lisa, almost the same hair, and her tits...

Wow.

I just asked her dad about maybe coming along with us to the Lake. Mom and dad want to see you anyway?

He wants to go, if its OK with you????

Well, she was thinking. Lisa said Oh mom, c'mon. come with us. It will be fun.

OK. Let's get some stuff tohether. Her and Lisa got busy in the kitchen.

I still couldn't keep my eyes off her tits.

I could see her nipples through the tight halter.

Oh Mom. His family is so nice. You'll really like them.

His dad's a hunk too! Wait til you see.

Hey, your father's not too shabby there honey! No, he's not mom. I was just...

Lisa's brother walked in the kitchen now. What's going on?

We're all going to the Lake with Billy's family, Jimmy.

His sister is HOT, Jimmy. She's dying to meet you.

Oh yeah. yeah, She's really built too, Jim.

His interest was in full speed now.

Jimmy, honey, would you grab a case of beer from the basement to take along?

Sure mom.

Lisa had ran in and changed to a similar halter top with powder blue shorts now.

The top showed off her tits nicely too.

I made a remark about it. hey, what is it with Girls and halter tops?

You just love teasing us men all day long don't you?

Oh silly. They feel nice and they show off our boobs really nice, Lisa smiled. Lisa's mom now looked down at her own, and proudly pushed her tits up high. Yeah, see? She smiled, knowing she was teasing me. Her nipples clearly outlined against the sheer fabric.

Anyway, you men have our boobs on your mind too much already. Is there anything ELSE worthwhile?

Pretty soon everyone was ready and they had Lisa's dad's car packed.

Lisa, Jimmy and I jumped in my car and we went to my house, as her parents followed.

Mom and dad were in the drive, and Carol was just coming out with a big box of something to put in the trunk.

After greetings all around, Carol came over and met Jimmy. I watched her eyes as they bulged. His too, as they looked her up and down.

Uh Oh Lisa, looks like your brother's had it. She has THAT look.

It was decided that Lisa's parents would ride with mom and dad in their car. Carol, Jimmy and me in my car. Away we went.

Jimmy seemed fairly shy as he talked to her in the back seat. If I knew Carol, that wouldn't last long.

I pulled Lisa close to me in the front seat as I drove.

I was watching Carol, off and on in the mirror.

lisa tuned in a soft rock station and we were all set.

Do you mind if I rest a while Billy?

No honey, lay down on my lap.

Carol piped up, what a poor excuse for a blowjob, huh?

I thought Jimmy was going to choke.

Don't mind her Jimmy. She knows your sister and me pretty well. I can't get away with anything around her. I could see Jimmy start to smile.

Carol said to him, You know their sex maniacs don't you?

All they ever do is fuck. Jimmy was now laughing loudly.

Are you like them too? I don't know Jimmy said. I love sex too.

So do I. Want to have some?

Uh Oh, you're in trouble now Jimmy.

Lisa was laughing at hearing her as she laid her head on my lap.

See, No head on this side, Jimmy. I'll bet a dollar he has his hand on her tits right now while he's driving!!

Jimmy leaned up quickly, and sure enough my hand was on her tits as she lay there.

Damn! You were right. He's feeling her tit up there.

I know those two Carol said.

the hell with them. She leaned over and laid on Jimmy's lap.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.