Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 40

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I climbed back in bed with Lisa now. I had no idea what time it was, but figured it was at least three in the morning by now.

Lisa was facing me as I laid there. I wrapped my arm over her and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

It was only a few hours later that I awoke with Lisa between my legs sucking me.

When she realized my eyes were open, she said, "Good morning lover."

She went back to sucking me softly.

Oh God, not already? I was thinking!

I could feel her soft tits on my legs as she laid there. Just like mom had done to both me and dad a few hours earlier.

"Oh Honey, you're getting even for yesterday morning."

"That's right Billy."

She moved straight up on her hands and arms now directly over my cock in her mouth.

She went up and down on it completely like a push up fashion sucking me deep in her throat.

"Oh Honey. You'll have my cum any second."

"UUUUMMMM" she moaned.

She kept up this motion until she felt me starting to shoot and sucked quicker.

She went back to her tits on my legs and stroked me firmly into her mouth as I came.

Finally she moved up on top of me and kissed me again. I knew she wanted to pass my own cum again into my mouth.

Sure enough, I could taste my cum on her lips and she open mouth kissed me, dripping my cum down into my throat and on my tongue.

Finally she rolled off and laid next to me.

"Nice Honey?"

"Oh yes babe."

It was still pre dawn.

"Let's rest a while before the day starts OK, babe?"

She had no clue how really worn my body felt right now.

I was even surprised she was able to get any cum from my balls like she just did!

I thought back to being a freshman, and how all us guys thought only of getting a handful of a girl's budding tits. Or, later, just getting to sniff around their pussies if we got them drunk enough at a party or two.

Now, I had all those pussy dreams and more right here in front of me, just for the asking, OR their asking!

Now, racing into manhood at full speed ahead was catching up to my RAGING HORMONES.

"I expect we'll be pretty busy later, especially if we get your brother to go with us and Carol." I finally said as I broke from my thoughts.

"Oh Yeah," she said.

Even more sex on the platter for later this evening. I thought.

Both of us dozed off to sleep again as I held her head on my chest.

She, still having no clue just how much I really needed this rest right now.

After a couple of hours, I again woke and Lisa was sitting to the side of me cross legged.

"Hi sleepy head."

"What time is it?"

"About 8:30."

"I hear some in the family are already up now."

Lisa asked me to show her how to give me a hand job like mom did, that I tried to describe.

She said it would be nice to know to get me off in a jamb, when we couldn't do other things.

It was the last thing I needed right now, but tried to go with her asking.

I tried to hold her hand the way mom did and move them like her.

It was kind of clumsy.

She kept trying though.

We were starting to laugh when someone knocked on the door and opened it. Lisa was sitting there naked, and had her hand on my cock.

"At it already you two?" she smiled.

Lisa felt embarrassed.

"Oh mom, you caught us!

"Lisa was trying to learn how to give me a hand job like you did."

Mom came in and closed the door.

Her top duster buttons open showing most of her large beautiful tits.

"Billy told you about me getting him off?"

"Yeah, Jean."

"Its OK with me. I understand about it." Lisa said nervously.

"I love him," mom said, "And I hated to see him so frustrated and knowing how agitated boys and men can be needing a release."

"He was always walking around here with a hard on."

Lisa giggled now, and it seemed that her nakedness was all but forgotten about in front of mom.

"I heard him one night way before he met you honey."

"I've seen him jerking off several times over the years, and I really felt sorry for him."

"I understand." Lisa said. Not even bothering to cover her naked tits anymore in front of mom.

"We were just trying to figure out how YOU did it to me mom, and we got it all messed up."

"Would you show me Jean?" Lisa asked.

"Sure honey, if YOU don't mind me being his mom and all?"

"Oh No, that's OK with me. I would really like to watch you get my honey off. He said you are really good at it."

"It might come in handy, You know, when we have our periods and opther stuff?"

"It sure will honey." Mom smiled.

It reminded me of getting mad because women and girls could always seem to bond so easily over almost any situation. I even had thoughts of jealousy watching mom and Lisa right now doing it again over my cock as an issue.

My thoughts raced to imagining two guys talking about using a woman's body like this for a mutual demonstration on how to fuck them!

Two guys talking like she wasn't even there with us naked.

"We're just going to use your body for a while sweetheart, while I show Paul how to play with a woman's clit. OK?"

Yeah, I thought to myself, that would really be an amazing thing in the real world.

But, here I was, back in my own. Naked, with my own mother and my about to be wife, also naked, next to me.

My dick at full attention in front of both of them, like it was just a piece of toast they were going to butter!

Bizarre or what? I thought.

"OK, Lisa." Mom smiled at her and got on the bed and put her legs down along each of mine. She moved to almost having her pussy near my cock, as she straddled me. She knew and I knew what I was feeling as she deliberately scraped her pussy on me.

She knew damn well it would make her duster ride up her thighs sitting like this, too!

She now leaned forward and took my cock lovingly in her hands.

"I start with both hands honey, like this."

"But, remember, I love my husband and Billy also honey." My caresses are always done with my love."

"I understand Jean, That's exactly why I would like to really know how to please my Billy."

"Do you know about the prostate honey?"

"My mom mentioned it Jean, but not all of what it does."

"Its the man's juice gland, Its where the fluid comes from that mixes with the sperm in this big tube right here, that we girls love."

"Oh yeah."

"We learned about that in school, and what mom has been telling me."

Well, if you hold his cock forward like this, his prostate is right here in this area."

"Use all your fingers and massage this area firmly honey."

"It will make his cock get a bit harder too. All men love this.'

"Don't they Billy?"

'Oh yes mom!" "It feels really nice whn you do that."

"Watch his cock Lisa, as I do this."

Mom held my cock softly up against my stomach as she massaged my prostate area. My hips rose and fell with her movements.

"See honey. I'm exciting the gland right now."

"Here feel his didck for a moment and you'll feel it throb when I massage this area?"

"Oh, I DO jean. Its really throbbing." as she smiled with a broad grin down at me.

Lisa's nipples were raging hard now. I don;t even think she realized anymore that she was naked and becoming excited.

"You can also reach this gland real easy by sticking your finger in his ass and rubbing upwards towards this area."

"Rub in circles when you do it. You'll feel it with your finger for sure."

"Its a rounded lump in there honey."

"Lisa?"

"Yes Jean?"

"If you are sucking him, you can stick your finger in his ass and massage this prostate and he will cum really hard. You will feel his dick get real big in your mouth."

"I do it with my husband all the time honey."

"OK, Thanks. I'll do that next time."

"When I do that with my husband, I'm usually sucking him though, not jerking him off like this."

"Oh that's a good lesson, Jean."

"After you've excited the prostate honey, then you take both your hands and scoop up all his balls and cock in both your hands and squeeze them upwards like this."

"OOOOHHH Mom." I moaned.

"Massage your hand all over his cock and balls like this." as if I wasn't even in the room.

"Oh mom. Ohooooo."

"See what it does honey?"

"Wow Jean. Wow."

"Now, concentrate on his balls and shaft."

"Pinch his head right here, honey."

"Not hard, but scrape this spot with your nails or your teeth if you suck him."

"Its his most sensitive area on his body... right here."

My hips flew off the bed.

"Massage his balls in your hand as you stroke him. Stroke him firmly up and down like this Lisa."

"I usually suck my husband when I'm doing this though."

"Now, just lay back and get ready to cum Billy."

"Watch my hands Lisa. I will make him cum."

"Most guys like dirty talk when they are getting a blowjob or a handjob like this honey."

"It really excites them and makes them cum nice and hard for us."

"That's why they like looking at pictures of girls when they jerk off." r"Rght Billy?"

"You're right mom." as I laid there in almost a mid orgasm.

"I'll bet you can see my pussy, can't you Billy?"

"Yes I can mom, the way you're sitting there."

"Does it turn you on to see your own mother's pussy Billy?"

"OOOHHH God yes, mom"

She smiled at Lisa, as she also looked down and now noticed that mom's pussy was completely open to my eyes, in front of my cock as she sat there.

She was stroking me firmly up and down now. My orgasm was right there at any second.

"I'll bet you would like to see mother's tits wouldn't you Billy?"

"Yes mom, They're beautiful."

"So are Lisa's here, see hers?"

"Oh yes mom."

Her hands working slowly but deliberately up and down my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.