Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Later, after resting for about an hour, I reminded her of the phone thing.

"Oh Billy, now that I think of it, it would be really sexy and hot with each of us fucking over the phone."

"I'll do it for you honey. It WILL be fun."

I leaned over to her and kissed her. I pushed her down slowly and laid on top of her.

"I'm going to fuck you again, woman." I said.

"I'm going to take this nice hard on and ram it in your pussy so deep you'll taste it in your throat."

"Promise Billy?" She smiled. "Go ahead Billy, fuck me deep. I love it."

She bent her knees back onto her tits and held them wide for me. Her whole pussy was wide open as I have never noticed now. I just had to lean down and suck it for a few minutes.

"Stay just like that honey," I said. I want to lick you a while first."

"Oh, Billy.".

I leaned down over her gaping pussy and licked it all over. I sucked up and down and stuck my tongue deep in her. "OOOOOHHH. Billy baby.'

I fucked her with my twirled tongue for a while.

Soon she was pleading for me to "Fuck your woman Billy. Fuck me with your hard cock."

I rose up and plunged straight into her in one lunge. All the way in. "OOOOHHHH Billy."

"You filled my pussy so quickly. You ARE deep. Oh Honey. I can feel the head of your cock way up inside me."

I started to fuck her with a steady rythym, and she really enjoyed it.

My arms now held her legs in position for her and it eased her strain as I fucked straight down into her upraised pussy.

Each stabbing thrust made her moan loudly now, More than other times.

She began to rock up and down as my cock slid in and out. I'm wide open to you honey. The widest my pussy has ever been spread.

"Fuck me, fuck the pussy of the woman that loves you honey."

"My whole womanhood is yours baby."

I fucked and fucked with an excitement now. "OOOHHH honey, your pussy is gripping me so nice."

"It loves you Billy. I love you. Fuck us. Fuck me and my pussy baby."

I fucked and fucked into her. Feeling deeper in her than ever before now. I seemed to be past her cervix somehow.

I could feel it scraping at the underside of the tip of my cock with each stroke into her.

It was a wonderful feeling.

I was determined to fuck mom like this.

Soon, I was cumming into her. I could feel her pussy gripping tighter, spasming around my cock. Her loud moans of meeting my cum with her own.

And yes, as she said, her complete womanhood spread so wide under me for my pleasure.

She felt me cumming, and rocked her hips faster. "Shoot baby. Fill me."

She was moving her hips in circles now as she clamped onto my cock.

I pulled her legs back down to normal as I finished cumming deep in my honey.

We laid there for a while, holding each other.

Soon she was asleep. Laying on her side away from me with my hand holding her and her tit close to me.

I waited a while longer and then put my shorts on to check on mom, AND Carol.

First, I looked in Carol's room. Mom was in there and heard the door open. "Billy?"

"Yeah mom." The room was dark.

"Hi honey. Are you mad at me for talking like that?"

"No mom. We understand."

"Is she?"

"Yeah she went in a few minutes ago."

"I heard a little of you and Lisa, honey. You guys really do make nice love like she said."

"She's sound asleep right now mom." as I sat on the bed.

"She really does love you Billy. I can tell by some of the things she was saying to you. That is woman speak honey."

"Like when she yelled for you to fill her womanhood. That means a woman is giving her complete self to you honey. Always treasure that. Its rare."

"I understood right away when I heard her honey. I knew you were fucking her with real love between you."

She reached for me and pulled me down and kissed me.

"Do you want me honey?"

"Yeah mom. You know I love being in you. That special feeling I have being in you."

She was speaking very softly now.

Her hand reached for my cock now as I turned on the bed toward her. She stroked it softly.

"Its nice that you're young honey and you can build up cum quickly."

"I hope this stays with you for a long time honey. Most men lose this ability as they get older."

I reached over and caressed her tit and laid next to her now. Her arms went around me and hugged me to her as she kissed me again.

"Mom. You know something. I would like to do you right next to Carol and dad."

"What?"

"Yeah. Lets walk in there and just lay down and start."

"You can ask like you did last night how they are doing, and stuff like that while you and me do it right next to them."

"Want to do it?"

"You know Billy, that's crazy enough to work."

"I don't know???"

"C'mon, I said. Lets do it. They're probably in the middle of their first one right now anyway."

"OK honey, you have a little more courage than me."

I got up and pulled mom with me. I stood there a minute and then kissed her with her tits in my chest.

"What do you want to do first mom? I mean when we get in there? Do you want to just lay down and me on top or suck me in front of them? Or what?"

"You know what Billy? Would you mind licking me if I lay down and spread right away, first?"

"Yeah, that would be GREAT mom."

"They could see everything, even if they are fucking."

"Dad would go nuts watching me make you cum by licking you. "

"You won't hold back will you?"

"Who could hold back the way YOU lick me?"

"Ok let's do it."

We walked to the bedroom door and we could hear the moans coming through. Mom was first, holding my hand tightly, Both of us naked. She looked back at me once again and I kissed her.

"I'm going to fuck you good mom, Right in front of them."

She opened the door and they were busy fucking as we suspected.

Dad was on top and plunging high and deep into Carol.

Carol was moaning softly. Her eyes were fixed on dad's face. Her tits flopping wildly.

Carol saw us first as she opened her eyes and smiled.

Mom pulled me behind her and went to her side of the bed. My cock was sticking out in the air now.

Mom moved now, sitting on the side, and looked at them for a minute.

"Is it good honey. Is her pussy nice?"

"We decided to join you guys, OK?"

Dad looked over at us and then straight at me for the first time. He looked at my hard on. He was still inside Carol.

"Think you can handle your mom, Billy?"

"I'd like to try dad."

"Well, what's fair is fair."

Mom pulled me to her and with her arms around me as I stood at the side of the bed in front of her.

"I'm going to suck our son's dick honey." glancing back at dad.

Mom turned back to my cock and stroked it softly.

"Its nice and hard for me Billy."

Mom lowered her mouth and started to slide all the way down right away.

I arched my back as my cock went forward into her sucking mouth. Her fingers as usual, went down and caressed my balls.

"UUUUMMMMM. Our son's cock tastes nice honey." she said to dad.

Mom changed this time to using both her hands all over my cock and balls as she sucked my cock up and down.

She sucked hard and fast. Seeming to want my cum in a hurry. She looked up to me and I could sense a smile in her eyes as she lovingly sucked me.

"Feel nice Billy?" Dad asked. He had been watching her closely, as he slowly fucked Carol.

"Oh yes dad. It really feels nice. Mom's been sucking me for years, and I always loved it. Looks like she's doing you pretty nice.

"She'll have you cumming soon, Billy."

"I know dad. It feels so damn good."

Mom sucked faster now. Her hand quickly massaging my balls and the underside where my prostate is.

She knew it would make me jolt and even get harder. She sucked the tip and bit the underside of my cock tip making me spurt cum. My most sensitive spot, just under the head of my cock.

"Oh Mom, You have me."

She jerked her hands faster as she sucked me, and pumped me into her sucking mouth.

I started to cum hard. Looking at dad's cock fucking in and out of Carol. Carol with her hands all over her tits now.

Dad was watching as I closed my eyes shooting into mom's mouth.

"She loves that Billy. She loves the feel of cum shooting in her mouth." he said.

Mom's eyes were closed as she sucked my whole cock into her throat and mouth. I could feel her mouth milking my whole cock for all my cum.

She stayed with her head bent down and my whole cock in her mouth till she felt me going soft.

Finally she pulled away. Softly stroking my cock. "Feel nice Billy?"

There were smears of my cum on her lips and lower face.

"Oh God yes, mom."

"Now I have my son's cum in my belly with yours honey."

Mom laid back on the bed now, and spread her legs feeling her pussy up and down. Seeming to invite me.

Dad'd eyes were glued to this maneuver by his wife.

I laid between her legs on top of her now.

I kissed her and slid slowly down her body and sucked her tits as she held them up offering them to me.

I sucked each of them for a while and then kissed her body all over on my way to her pussy.

I could hear Carol moaning as dad still fucked her slowly.

I knew dad was watching my every move.

Finally I reached mom's bush and I chewed on it making her hump and moan. Her hands were on her tits now. Massaging them. I moved a little lower and mom spread her legs wider bumping into Carol laying close to her.

Dad was still fucking her slower now, but watching every move mom and me were making.

Now I was at mom's clit as I spread her pussy lips and licked up and down.

"OOOOHHH Billy. That feels so nice honey."

I sucked her clit and rolled my tongue over and over it. Mom began to tremble. I looked up in the very dim light and could see her eyes were closed. She was still playing with her tits.

I moved down her pussy and sucked my way to her hole and slid my tongue in. "OOOOHHH Billy."

I fucked her with my tongue quickly now and she really trembled. I held her thighs and knew she would cum in a moment. I went back to sucking on her clit. This put her over the edge and now both Carol and dad stopped to watch her and me.

I sucked mom and flicked over and over her clit as she always likes. She was in a full cum now. Humping my face.

Quickly, in the middle of her second or third spasm of orgasm, I moved up and rammed my cock into her. "OOOOHHHH BILLY. Billy, Billy."

I got the very same reaction from mom as I did from Lisa and Carol.

"Fuck me. Fuck your mother. OOOOHHH I cumming honey." I rammed in and fucked her quick and hard making her rise to another orgasm.

Her arms went around me and she raised her knees high to her sides as I plowed hard into her. I could see Carol's face now watching me fuck our mom.

Mom was bucking and gyrating her hips up at me as I fucked her. Her moans were now matched with small ones from me with the pleasure I was feeling deep in my mother.

She was now into another orgasm. Her third or forth I think, and I continued to fuck her hard and fast. Going as deep as I could go each time.

Buried deep in her, and rotating my hips as I ground into her.

Finally, she seemed to relax a little and her legs dropped back down next to mine. Her arms still holding me to her with her tits crushed into me.

"That was wonderful honey. Wonderful!"

'He did me really nice dear." looking at my father.

I knelt back, pulling my cock out of her. I was still hard, and hadn't cum yet.

"That was pretty good son. Pretty good stuff."

It wasn't quite the reaction I expected from him.

"Thanks dad."

"You really made her cum."

"Yes he did dear. Yes he did."

"How are you and Carol doing?"

"Oh, I almost forgot." he laughed. He went back to fucking her and now Carol smiled again.

Mom saw my hard cock. "OH, you haven't cum yet Billy?"

"I'm so sorry honey. You had me up with those three orgasms that I couldn't pay attention."

Mom swiveled now and was now on her elbows in front of me. She reached out for my cock and stroked it.

"He has a nice dick like you dear." she said.

"He feels nice in me. Really nice."

"How does your dad feel Carol?"

"Wow mom, he's filling me completely. I came twice already."

Mom went back to playing with my cock. She looked up at me. " I'm going to suck you again, Billy. Your dad loves it, I know you do too."

Then she moved her mnouth closer and took my cock in her mouth.

"Go ahead Billy pump my mouth this time if you want to, its ok."

I knew dad was looking over watching her mouth take my cock again.

HIS SON'S cock in his wife's mouth.

"You're in for it now Billy," he said. "She is really good at this, believe me. Her second BJ is always nice."

"Sometimes better than the first."

Carol now moved from under dad and did the same as mom. She laid in front of dad and played with his huge hard on. "I'll suck you too daddy. See who cums first."

"Oh little baby..." As her mouth started to swallow him.

Mom was concentrating on my cock.

Carol's tits swung underneath her as she started to suck him.

I pumped in and out of mom's mouth as she sucked me softly.

Her fingers once again caressing my balls.

"OOOOHHHH MOM. OOOOHHHH."

"Feel nice Billy?" she asked, looking up to me. "OOOOHHH yes."

Carol, not to be outdone, started sucking dad deeper and faster into her mouth.

I reached down and caressed mom's head as she sucked me.

Dad started to pump Carol's mouth hard now.

"Suck me Carol. OOOOh suck your dad. I'm almost there honey."

Carol sped up her mouth and worked her hand on dad's huge cock. Soon, I knew he was going to shoot.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.