Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I softly climbed back in bed hoping not to disturb Lisa.

She seemed to still be sleeping peacefully.

I reached over and caressed her tit and snuggled close to her.

I felt her stir slightly, as she moved into me.

Laying on her side, I could feel both her tits at the same time. Her nipples felt nice in my hand.

I nestled my naked cock in her crack and drifted off to a needed sleep.

I awoke early the next morning. My cock still pressed into Lisa's crack. I felt its hardness against her. It was still just before dawn. I figured I only had a few hours sleep at most. There was no way I was going to sleep with all the things that would happen today.

I wondered at dad's full reaction when it finally dawned on him just how far we all went?

Carol sucking then fucking him. Mom sitting on his face sucking me. Carol then sucking me. Mom doing 69 while Carol was sucking me right next to them.

It was a lot for him to digest. I only hoped mom could help smooth out the rough edges.

I pulled Lisa's ass a little closer to me and positioned myself to slide my cock into her from the rear.

I could still feel her wonderful warm wetness as I slid in, in a couple of stabs.

My hand reached in front and I caressed her clit, feeling my cock slide into her at the same time.

I pumped slowly. Deeper with each stroke. Finally, I was all the way in, and I stayed there. I was rock hard now, thinking of all the night's events. How much I loved Lisa.

I wanted to fuck her slowly. Play with her clit so slowly. I wanted her to wake with nice feeling of my cock in her, on her way to her first cum.

I moved my finger up and down her wet slit as I slowly moved in her.

Her leg moved wide and fell on top of mine. Her pussy was now wide open for my hand and cock.

Now I could feel her slowly start to stir as she realized I was fucking her awake.

Her hand came down on top of mine in her slit and guided it where she needed it.

"Oh Billy, Honey. What a nice way to wake up."

She bent a little more and pushed her ass back tighter to me. It made my sliding in and out much easier.

"I told you I love being inside you."

Her finger moved mine to her clit and she guided it round and round on it and then showed me how she liked it pinched and squeezed.

"Just like that honey. I love this."

"Your cock feels nice in the early morning baby."

I fucked her like this for a while. "Let me roll on my stomach Billy, so you can really fuck me now."

I pulled out and let her roll over. She knelt on the bed in the just rising sunrise, and waited for me to get behind her. She asked me to fuck her deep. Real deep.

"Don't cum though honey. Save it for my tits like I asked, OK?"

"I'll try honey."

I got behind her and she quickly reached under and guided my cock back into her.

"Fuck me Billy. You're the lover I want for the rest of my life. Fuck me."

Her pussy pushed back onto my cock and seemed to swallow it in a soft flower.

Her head was down on the pillow with her ass pushed up to meet my thrusting.

"You feel so nice honey." I said. I pushed deeply into her and she asked, "Stay right there. Right there for a minute, Billy. I can feel you up to my womanhood's womb, honey. I can feel your beautiful cock right at the opening of my cervix honey."

"Right where we will make babies some day."

"My pussy is yours honey. Fuck it. Pleasure yourself in me. I'm yours honey. Forever."

"Oh Lisa. Are you sure you still want me to fuck your tits?"

"Oh Yes. Please don't cum yet. OK?"

I pumped a couple more times into her inviting pussy and pulled out. She immediately got on her back and pressed her beautiful tits together.

"In here Billy honey. Fuck my tits." I could see her nipples touching each other as she awaited my cock.

I straddled her and knelt over her chest and slid my wet cock in. "OOOOOHHHH. That feels nice honey."

"Almost like your pussy."

"Does it Billy?"

"Yeah. Your tits are nice and soft and the channel feels wet with my cock sliding."

"I can feel your hard balls Billy. I can feel your whole cock and balls like this."

"Are you ready to shoot honey? I want to suck it out. I want to suck this prick that I will love for the rest of my life."

I fucked in and out of her tits for quite a while. It felt so damn nice. She enjoyed seeing the head of my cock sliding and disappearing.

"I can feel your balls boiling Billy. You're almost there aren't you?"

"Yeah honey. I am. Get ready if you want to suck me."

She raised her head higher on the pillow and held her mouth open, waiting. I pumped twice more and started. A large drop of cum went on her tits before I could push it up far enough into her mouth.

I moved higher and slid my cock deep in her sucking mouth. Her hand went to my balls and she squeezed them continually as I shot into her loving mouth.

Her fingers caressed my cock and balls now, at the same time I was pumping into her sucking mouth. UUUUUMMMMM, she moaned. UUUUMMMM.

She sucked me hard. I filled her mouth and heard her gulp my cum into her stomach. She sucked for more.

Finally I spasmed hard and froze as I buried my cock as far as she would take it in her mouth and throat.

Her hands still massaging my balls as I came.

I stayed in her mouth, for a minute as she sucked and ran her tongue over and over it. Both of us moaning in deep pleasure.

I slid down her body dragging my cock along the way deliberately on her chest and stomach. I kept lowering until I could reach her mouth and leaned down to kiss her.

I could taste my own cum on her lips.

":Oh Billy, that was great. I love feeling you shoot in my mouth. You taste so nice. Not like some girls say. That their guy tastes like fish or something."

"Your cum is almost always nice. That's why I love to suck you. Probably that's why Carol likes to suck you too."

"She told me Bobby didn't taste real nice, most of the time."

"Lets take a shower before the rest get up, OK?"

"That's a great idea Billy."

"Especially with your cum allover my tits!"

We both got up and ran into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and saw her hair all messed.

"So what, hon. Its going to be wet in a minute anyway."

I stood and pissed in the toilet, and Lisa almost froze watching me.

I saw her staring and smiled. "Get used to it honey. I will be pissing a lot after we're married."

"No, its just that I never have seen too many guys pissing, and never this close up."

"Can I hold your cock while you piss?"

"Sure hon. Just aim straight that's all."

She reached her hand down and held my cock with two fingers guiding it into the toilet as I pissed.

I couldn't understand her fascination, and it seemed humorous to me.

She bent her head closer to watch it coming out the tip.

Finally I was done, and there was still a drop or two left. Now you have to shake it a little honey.

To make the drops fall.

"OH.' She shook it and squeezed my cock from the base all the way to the tip. Is it all out now?

"Yes. Now lets shower."

It was fun washing each other. I knelt down in front of her and took the bar of soap and rubbed it all over her pussy. I took the back brush off the hook and gently scrubbed her bush and slightly on her pussy. OOOOOHHH careful, Billy. You'll hurt and make me raw.

I took the shower handheld and sprayed her pussy clean now, and then leaned forward and licked her.

Her hands on my head, as I slid my tongue into her slit.

OOOOHHHH BIlly. I could see her clit now, peeking out and the little bud. I sucked it, as I spread her pussy lips.

"Cum in my mouth honey. Cum in my mouth as I suck your clit and spray up your crack."

I held the spray head with the jet pulse against her ass crack and lowered it till I reached where her asshole was. I knew the force of the water would probably make her asshole feel as nice as when I did it to myself.

I sucked her clit softly as I continued the spray. Soon she was holding my head tight and humping my mouth. I sucked her harder and licked what I could reach of her pussy. I held the sharp spray directly up at her pussy from behind as I sucked her clit.

It was a nice feeling of the continuous water jets in her pussy and flowing around my mouth and face.

"I'm cumming Billy. I can feel it rushing in me. Oh Billy, suck me. Suck my womanhood."

I licked her faster and harder now and kept the hard jet spray right up tight to her pussy now. It forced her pussy tighter to my sucking mouth.

I could feel her cumming in waves now. Her body was shivering and shaking.

I sucked her until she finally relaxed.

Now I stood up and said, "Its time for your douche honey. "

I took the sprayer and turned the dial to a jet stream and then placed it between her legs and shoved it tight to her pussy hole.

Hold your legs wider honey. I knelt down and moved the spray directly into her pussy. I kissed and chewed her mound as I filled her pussy with warm water. Soon it was rushing out and Lisa was cumming again.

I ran the spray up and down her slit and directed it at her clit once again.

"Oh Billy. Damn, you have me cumming again honey... OOOOHHHH this feels GREAT!"

"Put it back in my pussy hole honey. Flood me."

I knelt there and once again filled her pussy and watched the water gush out again. Her legs spread wide.

Her hand went to her clit, and I watched as she fingered it in front of my face.

She was really moaning and cumming now. The warm water jetting in her and gushing out in torrents.

I stood up now, and placed the spray directly on her mound as I kissed her. Her hips were fucking towards it.

I took the soap and made a lather. I slid my soapy hand up and down her ass crack and slid my finger in her. She jumped slightly, but didn't object.

I reached around and held her tit in one hand and fingered her quickly up the ass. Her head was leaned back and I kissed her as I rammed my finger into her ass.

"OOOOHHHHH You want me to cum again so quickly?"

I fucked into her ass with my finger harder and deeper now. She bent over almost touching her feet now. I believed she wanted me to fuck her ass. I grabbed the soap and sudsed my cock and placed the tip at her asshole.

"Go ahead honey. I know you want to. Its ok. We've done it before. Its not too bad. Just take it easy OK?"

She reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart awaiting me.

I took some more soap and lathered her ass and then slid in with just the head. I waited until she gave the OK.

Soon she said, "go ahead honey, push it in. I'm ready for you."

I slid in deeper and soon her ass seemed to grip and pull me in the rest of the way.

Now she straightened up a little and I reached for her tits. Her hands went to the shower wall as she pushed back against me. Her tits soapy and feeling slippery in my hands.

I fucked into her now. So tight. So warm.

"Fuck your woman Billy. I told you I'm ALL yours. My ass is yours too honey. Take it with my love. Fill me with the cock of the man I love."

"OOOOHHH baby. Its so tight. So nice on my cock. Do you feel OK?"

"Yeah. Its starting to feel nice now. Fuck me faster honey."

"Fuck your lady's ass now. I'm open and ready."

Her ass leaned and pushed even harder back against me now. Forcing me to fuck into her.

"Its gripping me so tightly honey. Like a lot of tight rings all at once."

"They're my other love kisses for you honey. Fuck me."

She looked over her shoulder now as I fucked into her.

"Feel good for you baby?"

"Yes. It realy does."

Once again I reached for her hanging tits and caressed them. I held them tight as I started to ram faster into her ass.

"OOOOHHHH. Go ahead now Billy... Fuck the shit out of me. Fill my ass with your wonderful man juice."

Her movements back and forth on my cock were a hot stimulant now and I was cumming in her.

"Oh. I can feel you shooting so deep in me Billy. What a feeling."

"OOOOHHHH it feels nice. I can feel your warn cum spreading all over my insides now."

Her body seemed to shiver and wrack as she fucked back against my raging cock.

Her ass squeezing me even tighter.

I could see and feel her ass spasming as my cock burst inside her.

I held it tight as I fucked into her a few more times and was finally emptied of cum.

Slowly I pulled out of her, and there was a little popping noise as my cock finally fell out.

She turned and kissed me and held the shower head on my cock as she washed it.

"Would you like me to suck you Billy?"

"No honey. I'm cummed out with this one, right now."

"That was so nice Lisa. Thanks for letting me."

She reached up and kissed me again. "I told you, my body is completely yours honey. Anyway you want to fuck me forever, honey."

"Besides, having you in my ass felt nice. I was even cumming too, Billy almost when you were shooting in me."

"We have to do this more often, please?"

"OK honey. I like it too."

"Its nice like this because we can clean up right away."

She finished scrubbing my cock with the soap and then had fun blasting it with the shower head.

"I love it on my sack honey. It really feels nice."

She turned it up and held it behind my sack toward the front and leaned up to kiss me at the same time.

Her tits were glistening and pressed into my chest.

"Oh Honey. I really love that. Just like that against the back of my sack. It makes my cock feel as if it is in a continuous cum. Right at the very peak, where I could go into a never land. Only I don't cum. Just stay at that peak."

"OK. Next time I'll suck you while I do it."

"That would be a really GREAT blowjob I said.

"I think we better wrap up in case anyone else gets up."

"OH yeah," she said. "I could stay in here all day with you Billy."

I leaned down and caressed her wet tits and kissed her.

I grabbed a towel and dried her and then she made an issue of drying me. She knelt down and did my legs and then leaned forward and just had to suck my cock for a minute.

She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth smiling.

"I'm your slut Billy."

"Don't say that honey. I don't even like to hear you say that word. I never think of you that way."

"I love you honey."

We went back to the bedroom and it was now about 7 AM.

I wasn't sure if dad had to work today (Saturday) or not.

If he did, mom and him would be up in a few minutes. If not, they usually stayed in bed and slept or fucked.

I told Lisa that we could go back to bed for a while. I didn't want to let her know why, though.

Just that I might get the urge and cum to fuck her once more.

"I want to hold you for a while honey. Before all the noise of the day starts. OK?"

"Yeah, that would be nice Billy."

"I want to suck your tits some more anyway."

I leaned over and sucked her nipples and licked all over her tits for quite a while. Her nipples were hard and I loved the way they felt in my lips. She continually caressed my head as I sucked them.

"I really like this Billy. I love the way you suck my tits so softly."

"Billy, Honey, I have to talk to you. I have something to tell you honey."

I leaned up looking at her and asked "What is it?"

"I hope you won't hate me or think bad of me honey. I really hope not."

"What is it honey?"

"Billy... I I I've been..."

"Oh Billy, I feel ashamed telling you." She held my head close to her heaving tits now.

"What is it I asked?"

"Billy... I've been fucking my brother, AND my father."

She started to cry.

I leaned up now and looked at her.

"How long honey. Off and on for about a couple years now."

"My father, more often."

"It started when we we're camping a few years ago. I caught my brother jerking off in the tent."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.