Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There was a dim light on in mom's bedroom as she opened the door. Dad was laying with his eyes closed moaning.

Carol was laying between his legs with his huge cock in her mouth. Stroking him.

They hadn't seen mom walk in. She moved quietly to dad's side of the bed and watched Carol sucking her husband and our father.

Her eyes were also closed as she moaned and sucked him deeply into her mouth.

Mom was entranced by looking at the reactions of both in this new incest. Thinking of how she must look sucking MY cock.

She watched for the longest time and finally Carol's eyes opened and saw her there. Carol had not slowed her licking and sucking.

Dad's one hand was on her head patting it softly and moaning.

Mom knelt on the floor next to his head and leaned over and kissed him.

His surprise was muffled with her mouth on his. Mom's hand went to his chest and stroked it as she pinched his nipples.

Finally, she raised her head inches from his, "Feel nice baby?"

"She's wanted this for a very long time. I finally said it would be ok with me if it was OK with you????"

"I know what it means, but she wants YOUR seed in her body like I have always wanted too."

Dad was almost speechless.

"She explained all that to me dear." dad said.

"It was only when she said that it was OK with you, that I decided to let her go ahead and let this happen."

"Does it feel nice honey?"

"Yes. She's taking her time and really making it feel good."

"I told her I alreadly shot big time with you earlier with you honey, but she is willing to get what's left."

"Well, Carol, this is what you've wanted for so long, to suck your dad. Feel better now?"

"Oh Yes mom. He is so big. He tastes so wonderful."

Carol leaned up slightly and placed her tits around dad's large hard cock and stroked her channel up and down on his cock.

"OOOOOHHHH Honey. That feels nice."

Mom leaned down and kissed him again.

Mom got up then, and moved to her side of the bed and crawled in. She leaned over dad and pulled her tits out for him to suck.

"Kiss them honey. Suck my tits while she sucks you."

Dad gladly opened his mouth as mom fed him her tits in several turns.

"Would you like to lick me while she is sucking you?"

"Oh dear, that would really be something. Yes. I love licking you. Sure. Bring it over my mouth honey."

Mom kneeled up and straddled dad's face, facing Carol. She lowered her pussy down on his mouth slowly. Carol could see dad's mouth working on mom's pussy now as she sucked up and down on dad's raging hard on.

"Suck him good Carol. He's your dad. You've wanted this for so long and he deserves it."

Mom moved her pussy back and forth over dad's licking tongue. Forcing it to lick on her clit as she held it where she wanted him to suck.

"Now you know why I love your dad's cock so much Honey."

"I love sucking him too."

"I always have. I sucked him long before I let him put it in me for the first time. When we first met."

Mom's eyes began to roll as dad sucked her clit and flicked it with his tongue. His hands caressing her inner thighs.

I couldn't wait any longer. I gulped my drink and went upstairs. The bedroom door was slightly open as I got to the top.

I looked in and was totally shocked by looking at mom sitting on dad's face, and Carol busy laying between his legs sucking his huge hard on.

Mom saw me and waved for me to come in.

She silently pointed to my cock and motioned for me to jerk it and make it hard for her.

I reached down and stroked my cock and watched mom's eyes roll watching me jerk off and seeing Carol sucking dad all at the same time.

She motioned for me to climb on the bed and to stand near her. The waterbed made large waves as I stood up on it, but then eased. Dad asked what it was. Mom mumbled, it was Billy.

"HUH? Its Billy. I'm going to suck him honey."

"Suck him like your being sucked, OK?"

Her hips moved faster over his mouth now as he sucked her. Her ass blocking his eyes.

My cock was rock hard watching Carol suck dad slowly.

Carol's eyes looking between mom getting licked and my bobbing cock as she kept her mouth filled with dad's.

Mom reached for my cock again and I moved closer to her mouth.

She sucked me hard and quickly now. Glancing sideways at Carol's mouth filled with cock, and showing Carol at the same time that her mouth was also filled with cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.