Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke about an hour later and realized that I was supposed to pick up Lisa from work. I didn't have a whole lot of time.

Carol was still sleeping, and I reached over and sucked her nipple.

She awoke slightly and I told her I had to leave quickly. I told her I would see her later and quickly got dressed.

I saw mom stirring something at the stove and reached from behind her to cradle her tits as I nuzzled her neck.

Her tits always felt nice in my hands.

"It was really nice mom. You really gave it a lot this time."

"So did you honey," as she continued to stir the soup.

I could feel her nipples and gently caressed them.

"Mom, I love doing this. Holding you exactly like this."

"I like it too honey. I always have. It's always seemed to give me a feeling a love from your dad, and now you too, honey."

I was still softly massaging her tits and nipples.

"What you're doing honey is telling me you care. Sure there's a sex thing to it, but its giving both of us a deeper closeness."

"It is, mom. It really is."

I turned her around and kissed her lightly.

I told her I had to leave to pick up Lisa from work.

"Why don't you bring her here for dinner?"

"Its OK with me and your dad if she stays the night, if you want to."

"I know how much you guys care for each other."

"That's an idea mom. I'll ask her."

"I plan on making sure I empty your father's balls tonight honey."

"I have a plan to go out to the pool with him later tonight, OK?"

"Sure mom. Maybe we'll just take a quick swim later and then clear out for you two."

Her hands reached for my cock in my shorts as my arms encircled her.

"I suppose Lisa will be emptying yours while I drain your dad tonight???"

"I think so mom."

"Mom, I wanted to tell you that I really love the way you suck on me. Its so different from the other girls."

"They do OK, but YOU really have a special way."

"I really do appreciate what you do."

She reached up and kissed me again and caressed my cock softly.

"That's because I'm always thinking that you're my son, and I am sucking you and the result of my wonderful husband's seed at the same time."

"I love having you in me and in my mouth Billy."

"Its a shame you don't have time right now or I would suck you and drain you right here."

"I guess you've realized my sex needs are high too, honey?"

"Yeah mom. I have and its OK."

"Feeling YOU, my own son shooting your maleness into me... OOOOHHH. I can't describe it honey."

"Do you really want to?"

"Yeah, honey."

She turned and lowered the flame on the soup and knelt on the throw rug near the sink.

Her hands pulled my shorts down and she quickly sucked my half hard cock into her mouth.

UUUUMMMM. She moaned. I looked down at her and her motions for me to fuck her mouth. She was sliding up and down my shaft and using her teeth slightly now.

She reached the very tip and nibbled it with her teeth. it sent a spasm through my whole body.

I pumped into her mouth faster now. She placed her arms around my ass and pulled me tightly again into her sucking mouth. I pumped and pumped as she sucked me.

Her head backed up a bit to suck on just the tip and the underside. She held it in her hand and deliberately nibbled all over the tender and exciting underside of my tip. I started to shoot and she quickly lowered her head and sucked me deeply.

Her mouth sucking hard and milking my cock. Ummmm she moaned along with me as she swallowed my whole cock and spurting cum.

As usual, she held me in her mouth tightly until she knew that I was empty and soft. She always sucked softly until then.

"I have a special feeling inside through the day knowing I have your cum and your father's both deep in my body."

I caressed her tits one last time and ran out the door.

Lisa was just coming out the front door of the doctor's ofice as I pulled up. I was glad I wasn't late.

She smiled and leaned over to kiss me. I hugged her close and we took off.

"Mom wants you to come for dinner tonight, Hon."

"She also said that there's no problem with you staying the night with me anymore, if you want to."

"Oh Billy. That would be nice. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Mom offered this afternoon."

"She knows how much we care for each other," she said.

"h Billy. That would be nice. I have off tommorrow anyway."

I'll call my mom when we get to your house and let her know.

Carol was just coming out the back door as we pulled in the drive. She had on her sexiest two piece heading for the pool.

"Hi Lisa!"

"Hi Carol."

"Why don't you join me for a quick swim before dinner?"

"That's an idea." she said. Looking up to me for a seeming OK.

"Hell, I'll join you. Its damn hot today."

"Another suit is in my second drawer on the left, Lisa."

"OK"

Mom said hi to her as we walked in the kitchen.

"We're going to join Carol in the pool for a little while mom."

And the both of us ran upstairs to change.

I quickly pulled off my shorts and grabbed my trunks. Lisa was in Carol's room and now had her clothes off. She was holding the two piece facing Carol's bed as I walked in. When I saw her naked body, I instantly got a hard on.

She looked at me. " Uh Oh. Right now baby?"

"Oh Billy, wait til later tonight."

Still fixed on my hard on... I came behind her and pushed her forward on the bed. I raised her quickly and slid my cock in from the back.

"Oh Billy. What was that I said?"

"You feel so damn good honey."

I reached in front and cradled her tits in my hands and fucked her hard.

"I've missed you babe. I've missed being in you."

Her nipples were hard in my fingers as I started to fuck her deeper. She raised her hips to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck me Billy. Fuck me."

"I lied. I needed it too."

"I fingered myself last night to a cum thinking of you honey."

Her pussy was grasping my cock softly and felt so welcome.

I was now kneeling behind her as I fucked into her and she was really nearing a cum. Her ass was moving faster, ramming against my cock.

"Oh Lisa honey... Here it is."

"Shoot Billy. Shoot your love juice in me."

I came hard inside her as I felt her pussy contracting around my cock.

Suddenly, I looked in Carol's dresser mirror as I fucked into Lisa. Mom was at the side of the doorway behind us, watching with a smile on her face.

Lisa's pussy was milking me. I grasped both her hanging tits again and rammed tight to her pussy and stayed there as we both reached our peaks.

I stayed tightly in her pussy until I felt her relaxing, looking into mom's eyes in the mirror.

She was still watching me empty my cock in Lisa.

Finally, I pulled out. She turned and quickly sat on the edge of the bed as I stood there. Mom was gone. Lisa's arms reached for me to pull me close to her and she sucked me into her mouth.

UUUUUMMMMM she moaned.

Her arms holding me tight to her sucking mouth. My softened cock completely inside her mouth.

I could feel her tongue sliding over and over it.

She sucked me feverishly, using her fingers now to insure she drained my cock into her mouth.

"OOOOHHHH Honey.' I looked down at her with my cock in her mouth. Her eyes glowing. I caressed the sides of her face as she sucked me back to hardness and sucked me up and down.

Her fingers caressing my sack and balls rapidly. Demanding that they deliver cum to her mouth.

Only an hour ago mom was sucking me in much the same way.

"Oh Honey. The way you're doing that, You have me. I'm almost there again... "

She sucked faster and harder now.

What we didn't know is that mom had still been watching from the opened door.

She had come up to change from her duster to shorts and a blouse and saw us.

Lisa didn't see her as I turned my head slightly and spotted her again in the doorway. She smiled as she saw my cock in Lisa's mouth and walked away.

Lisa was able to drain a little extra cum from my now empty balls.

Finally we went down to the pool and swam for a while.

Carol came up to Lisa in the pool. "He just fucked you didn't he?"

"Yeah. He nailed me from behind in such a hurry I didn't have a chance to say no."

"Right across your bed, too. "

"So after we came, I got even and sucked him."

"OOOHHH." Carol said laughing.

"I thought something was up when it took you so long to change."

"I was standing in front of your bed and this guy walks in with a raging hard on."

"Right in the middle of minding my own business Carol."

"He pushed me down on your bed and jambed it right in."

"OOOOHHHH but It felt good though, Carol."

"I came hard."

I stayed at the side of the pool and smiled.

I told them mom had plans for dad later tonight and wanted the pool to themselves. Carol seemed a little disappointed but there was nothing she could do.

"Lisa is staying over tonight Carol."

"Oh wow."

"That's nice for you. I'll have to check if Bobby's working tonight."

"Maybe I can get him to take me out and fuck my brains out." We all laughed.

Once again I realized it was important for the girls to openly talk about the sex they had or were having, in front of me.

Soon, we heard dad's car in the drive and scooted out of the pool to change.

I caught dad caressing mom's tits as he stood behind her. Just like I did earlier.

The things she said to me then, were going through my mind as I watched her lean her head back to his chest.

She looked over and saw me.

"Dinner's almost ready you guys."

Carol and Lisa were busy gabbing in her room as I put my shorts and a tee shirt back on.

Carol was coming out of her room as I passed. "Lucky. You're getting laid tonight."

"Mom's getting fucked tonight. Lisa's getting fucked tonight."

Her hand went to her pussy and I covered it with my own.

"I'll help you out tonight sis, if Bobby can't make it, OK?"

Lisa was now standing there, "NO dibs. His dick is mine tonight," smiling.

Dad seemed to be in a good mood. He was happy to see Lisa.

Mom mentioned that Lisa was going to stay the night, and dad said, "Well, they're old enough to know what they're doing now."

We all went out on the deck around the pool after dinner.

Mom had made iced tea, and had a bottle of 7 Crown with a pitcher of water and an ice cooler. A cold bottle of 7 up was nearby.

As it started to get dark, I said that I wanted to watch a program on TV, and Carol took the cue.

We got up and left mom and dad at the pool.

As it turned out, Bobby had to work the night shift, but then would be off till the following Tuesday.

It wasn't helping Carol's spirits tonight though.

Lisa and I went up to my room and watched TV for a while. I held her head on my chest as she slowly caressed my cock through my shorts.

"Still horny I guess, aren't you honey?"

"In a while, OK. Let this program end."

That made her satisfied for a while. Soon it was 11, and the news was coming on.

Then we heard some splashing from the pool. I stood up and looked down. There was mom and dad naked. Swimming.

I almost couldn't believe it.

Dad came up to mom at the side of the pool and I could see him bend to suck her bobbing tits.

Her hands went around his head as she held him close. Moving his head from tit to tit, just as she did with me.

"Oh Look Lisa. They're getting into it in the pool."

She got up and bent over, looking down. "Wow. He's sucking her pussy like a champ!"

Dad had lifted mom out of the pool and had her with her legs wrapped around his head as he was licking her pussy. He was still in the pool.

"Damn. I don't believe it!" Lisa said.

"Your mom sure has a nice body. "

"Yeah she does." I said.

"He's really going at her."

"I have to tell Carol to watch this." I left and went to Carol's room and told her to hurry and look out the window, and be quiet.

I came back to my room and stood behind Lisa as she was bent on the windowsill watching.

She was naked and I reached under and caressed her hanging tits.

"Oh Billy, this is fucking hot."

"He's licking the hell out of her."

"OOOOH I think he's sucking her clit now."

Mom was laid back on the deck grabbing at her tits and nipples and humping up at dad's face. We could slightly hear her moaning now.

Carol came in and I gave her the spot next to Lisa at the window and stood looking over their shoulders.

I reached under each of them and caressed their tits.

"Oh this is fucking hot Billy," Carol said.

"That's exactly what Lisa said." She smiled to Lisa, and they both gaped at my father eating mom.

"Your mom sure is beautiful, Carol, "said Lisa. I could feel both girls nipples getting real hard in my hands.

Now dad climbed out of the pool and pulled mom up to kiss her.

"Holy Shit! Carol. Look at his cock!"

"Its fucking huge!"

"I saw him before," Carol said. "It is big isn't it."

"I bet Billy gets that big soon." Carol said. I reached down and caressed their naked asses as we watched.

Mom reached down and caressed dad's cock now as he kissed her. He was pumping her hand slightly.

His hands on her tits.

"Oh Billy... they make a really nice couple."

Now mom seemed to steer dad to the chaise lounge near them and laid him down on it.

Carol's ass was moving as I caressed it and slid my finger down to her pussy. I did the same with Lisa.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.