Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 31

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I drifted off into a nice and well earned sleep.

I held her close to me, caressing her tit in my hand as I slept.

I awoke the next morning before her, and looked down at her sleeping face. I pulled the blanket down slightly, and stared lovingly at her wonderful tits. Rising and falling on her chest as she slept.

Her nipples, softened now, but still inviting.

I wondered at mine and all other men's attraction to tits and nipples.

All I realized was that I was really turned on looking at them.

I bent down and licked her right nipple softly.

I felt it starting to harden and the aureola start to pucker in the cool morning air from the window.

She stirred slightly. I was certain of my love for her.

I felt a bond, a deep trust between us.

Yes! I was certain that I wanted her for my wife. I was sure it was still early enough that every one else would still be sleeping.

I leaned down again and kissed her lips softly. Hoping not to really wake her. I was wrong. Her arms went around my neck as I kissed her.

My arms encircled her tightly to me. "Good morning Honey."

She smiled as she finally opened her eyes.

I got on top of her with my rock hard cock and slid between her opening legs. I stared into her eyes as she opened her pussy lips for me, and entered her.

"I want to stay right here for a while, OK Honey?"

"I want to stay jambed into your warm pussy and just feel you, and your whole womanhood around me."

She smiled again " Oh Billy. You say the nicest things."

I raised on my elbows. "Squeeze my cock in there babe. Hold me tight. Feel me, like I feel you."

Her pussy squeezed me tightly and she did hold me there, as I kissed her.

"Feels nice like this Billy."

"Play with your tits for me. Let me see what you like honey."

I leaned over her and watched her fingers caress her tits and nipples. In circles, pinching slightly, pulling the nipples.

"I love it when you suck them Billy. You don't hurt them."

I started to move my hips in circles now, still jammed tightly inside her. She moved with me, pushing her pussy up to me.

Giving herself to me.

"You feel so nice in there Billy."

I could feel her pussy gripping and almost sucking me inside her.

I rolled in larger circles now, as I started to slowly fuck her.

Her eyes closed as she continued to play with her tits and I leaned down to kiss each one.

I fucked her slowly for quite a while. Both of us really enjoying the quietness, and being together.

"I'll always be yours, Billy." She said with her eyes still closed.

Her hips moving told me she wanted it a little faster.

I pulled almost out of her and rammed in hard. Staying deep in her, and doing it again.

"Oh Billy... "

I did this many times. Almost pulling out and ramming quickly back in.

"OOOOHHHHH fuck me Billy honey, fuck me."

She raised her hips up to me, spreading her legs wider for me. Take all of me honey, as she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"I want you there forever Billy." Her hips grinding up against me now.

I started to move harder and faster now. "Go ahead Billy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I leaned down and kissed her deeply and pumped hard into her warm pussy. Soon, she felt me shooting. "OOOOHHHH Billy!"

"Give it to me honey." Her pussy spread wide and open as I fucked her hard.

"OOOOHHHH here it is baby. Here it is..." and I emptied into her.

I could feel her pussy kissing my cock. Sucking at it. Gripping me.

Again I kissed her deeply, and fell on her tits as we collapsed in a wonderful cum.

We stayed like that for a long while, with her hands holding my head tight to her tits. My cock still buried deep inside her.

Soon, we heard a noise in tbe hall coming from the bathroom. Someone was up.

A few minutes later the door opened and mom was there. She looked over. "Oops, I didn't know Lisa was here. I'm sorry. See you later." she said, and closed the door.

"Uh Oh, Are we in trouble?"

"No, not a chance I said. She won't say a word."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, don't worry about it."

I reached down and put my hand on her moist pussy and covered it with my fingers. "This pussy just made me really happy."

"You did too honey." she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.