Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I dozed off again, a little worn out from the continuous fucking, sucking of the past night and then again today.

I had pulled up the sheet to cover me from the cool breeze as I slept.

I felt stirring on the bed that woke me. I looked to my side and there was Lisa, laying there next to me.

Hi Honey, she said.

Leaning over to kiss me.

I hugged her to me, and slipped my tongue into her mouth.

She sucked it softly.

Bobby picked me up she said. He's in Carol's room now.

I think she's sucking him off.

Carol said your mom called and said that your father is going to meet her at her sister's house and they were all going out somewhere tonight.

It certainly was crazy last night I said. It sure was. I can't believe that guy from school eating me like that, or her sucking you either???

What a crazy pair.

Lisa noticed that I wasn't wearing anything, and lifted the sheet to take a good look.

OOOOHHH she said.

She stood up and slowly undressed for me to watch.

Her jeans fell to the floor and then she stood there in her panties and bra.

I reached for her and pulled her on top of me and sucked her tits and nipples through her bra.

Not fair she said. I want the real thing on my preciosu tits. Not like this. I kept sucking her nipples through her bra to tease her.

I loved her body. Occasional freckles sprinkled over her shoulders, mostly covered by her long auburn hair. Her milkiy tits with their medium and perky nipples.

Her slim stomach leading down to a small triangle auburn patch over her delicate pussy lips.

A rounded ass with their tight buns leading to full nice legs.

Yes! She was built perfect. Her tits stood out from her chest without help, and her nipples with that usual slight outward pointing.

I pulled her up to make her sit with her pantied pussy over my mouth.

I licked her through the silky cloth and I felt them getting wetter as she ooohhhed and aaahhhed

My hands cupping her ass as I forced her back and forth opver my munching mouth.

OOOhhh Billy... your're so fucking sexy.

You can take your tit sack off now babe, I said, as she rocked over my mouth.

She reached behind and undid it and her tits sprung free.

I reached my hands up to caress them as I continued to suck her pussy through her panties.

I could sense it was exciting her.

Her hands came to cover mine as I fondled her nipples and she rocked faster on my mouth.

Finallly, I pulled my hands away from her tits and pushed the crotch of her panties to the side of her pussy lips and buried my face into her cunt.

It was warm, wet, and I could feel her clit sticking out.

My lips sucked it softly, as I tasted her woman's juice...

Oooohhhh Billy.

My hands went to her ass again and I grasped each cheeek tightly as I sucked her. Smelling the woman I loved.

Her sliding over my mouth became faster as I sucked her slit and clit. I tried to bury my tongue into her hole but she was far too gone to hold still long enough.

Cum, honey, I mumbled. Cum. It made her take off.

She was playing with her tits as she humped over my mouth. I could see her pinching her nipples, and moaning loudly.

Give it to me baby. Cum in my mouth.

She let go of her tits and reached for the headboard... humping wildly over my face. She was moaning louder and louder now as I felt her juice flow into my sucking mouth.

OOOOOHHHHH honey, I'm there. I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnngg.

I lapped her, sucked her faster and harder. Holding her pussy tight to my mouth now.

My lips sucked her clit harder as my tongue flicked over and over it.

I had her.

I held her by the ass tightly to my face until I felt her body relax.

Finally, I pulled her down to lay next to me and kissed her with all my love.

OOOOHHHH Billy. That was fantastic. I really came honey, hard.

I love you babe, and she leaned over to kiss me again.

I stroked her hair as she laid her head on my chest.

Her fingers reaching down to stroke my cock.

I could feel her hard nipples against my chest with the softness of her tits pressed against me.

I hope it will always be like this Billy. I love you, and I promise I will always be there to make sure you are happy.

My body is yours honey, she said softly.

My cock was raging hard now, as I watched her softly caressing it. OOOOhhhh Billy. You really get hard when I play with you.

I want to suck you now, make you feel like you just made me.

Close your eyes honey and let me do you.

She leaned up and kissed me, and then kissed her way to my nipples and sucked them with her tongue slidiong over them softly, making them excited and hard, on her way down to my cock.

She got between my legs and sucked me deep into her mouth.

Oh baby. That feels nice. I couldn't tell her it would be my third blowjob of the day.

I want to make it last for you Billy, make you feel good for a long time, OK?

Yeah, Honey, I said. That would really be nice.

Close your eyes and let me love you.

I noticed the last of the daylight ending as she lowered her soft mouth down on my rock hard cock.

Delicate licks from her tongue up and down the sides and underside of my cock.

Tiny nibbles on the tip. Her hands holding my balls and caressing them.

It was heaven. Being sucked by the woman I loved. Her eyes staring straight into mine as she sucked all of me.

Then I laid there with my eyes closed feeling her love me.

Her head slowly up and down, her hand softly gripping me and jerking. Her mouth sucking each of my balls... her tongue flicking them.

Yes! She loved me. This was more than just sex. She was giving herself, her sexuality to me.

I could feel her tits graze against my thighs as she moved back and forth with my cock buried deep in her mouth.

OOOOHHHH Lisa... it feels so fucking nice... my balls are full for you honey.

I'm ready for you anytime honey... shoot anytime you feel like it... and she went back to sucking me harder, faster.

OOOOOHHHHH Lissssaaaa. Now she knelt so that she was on her hands and knees over my cock, with just her mouth sucking me up and down. I could feel her head rising and lowering... aaaaaggggghhhh. My hips were pumping up into her mouth. She sucked me and ran her tongue around my cock when it was in her mouth... and I started to shoot.

She sucked deeper. Took my whole cock into her throat and sucked harder.

I could hear a slight choke as my cum was spurting into her throat. Still she sucked.

Her fingers and hands on my balls now. Squeezing them harder faster as I shot.

Her head moving faster up and down.

I let out a loud moan as she drained me completely.

Her fingers wrapped around my cock now, like mom had done earlier this morning. Squeezing all of my cock into her sucking mouth.

Biting the tip slightly as I shot my final spurt of love cum into her mouth.

I rose up on my elbows. It was now dark.

My cock was still in her mouth, and she was sucking softly now.

Her tongue still rolling over and over it, as it softened.

That was absolutely wonderful Lisa honey.

She rose up and moved to sit next to me. Now, she said, we have each other inside ourselves.

I thought about that for a minute, before leaning over to kiss her. I could still taste my own cum on her lips, and it increased my feelings for her.

I pulled her to me and laid with her head on my chest again.

We could both hear muffled noises through the wall in Carol's room. No doubt Bobby was fucking her right now.

Especially hearing Carol's distinct moans.

He must be doing her good, Lisa said. She's been waiting for him all day, I said.

We laid there holding and caressing each other quietly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.