Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was a couple of hours before I pulled into Lisa's driveway.

She was sound asleep, and I was dead tired myself. I decided to just let her sleep, and dozed off myself against the window.

I had no idea what time it was when I heard tapping on the window.

Lisa's father was standing there, grinning.

I rolled the window down and he said, looks like a long night?

Yeah, I said. She fell asleep on the way home from the Lake, and so did I when we got here.

I need to get my car out of the garage he said. I have to get to work.

Lisa woke up now, and said Hi daddy.

I moved the car out of the way, and Lisa went into the house. I told her I would see her later.

It was only about 7:30 in the morning, and I knew mom would be up making breakfast.

Since school was finished, I also knew Carol would still be in bed sleeping.

Sure enough, I could smell eggs cooking as I walked in.

Mom was in a summery duster and her hair in a pony tail.

Dad was just finishing his breakfast and was getting ready to leave.

I told him about sleeping in the car because of the long trip.

He gave mom a kiss and left.

Mom set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me, and I noticed that her duster was partially open allowing me to see most of her tits.

Have a nice trip? Yeah. But the place was lousy for swimming. Too muddy on the bottom.

Nice park though.

She sat with a cup of coffee, and looked at me. Things going pretty good with you and Lisa? Oh yeah! No problems.

She giving you what you need... I smiled and said yeah. She really does.

Your father seems to have gotten some energy lately. He's really been active the past few nights.

Must be the pills, I said.

What pills? Uh Oh.

Oh nothing.

What pills, she asked again.

Now I was trapped.

I had to tell her about the new pills dad was taking that would help him out in the hard on department.

How did you find out.

He mentioned them a couple weeks ago when I was out on the deck.

So now I know why he's been so active.

Don't say anything about them, mom. Please!!!

Just be happy he made a move on them.

Oh. I'm happy all right.

I finished my plate, and put it in the sink, saying that I was going to lay down for a while.

She wore you out that bad, huh?

No, it was just a long night and drive.

She reached for me as I went to pass her and put her hand over my cock, rubbing my jeans.

She pressed her face into my crotch through my jeans and then unzipped them.

She reached in quickly and pulled out my cock and stroked it... looking down at it in her hand.

You do have a nice cock Billy.

She slid off the chair to her knees.

Her hand went to my balls, and her other hand continued stroking it.

She lowered her mouth and started to lick all over my cock, making it harder.

She looked up at me as she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me softly.

Her mouth moving up and down slowly.

It excited me so much to see my cock in her mouth.

Now she unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall as she sucked me.

Her hand stroking me softly.

My hands went to the top of her head and moved softly over it as she sucked me.

Soon, I was really excited. Feeling her tongue slipping over and over my shaft as she sucked.

Her soft moans mixing with mine.

Her hands went to my ass as she pulled me even tighter into her mouth, forcing my cock deeper into her throat.

My balls now against her chin.

Carol had now appeared at the doorway and saw what was happening. She smiled at me, and went to sit at the other end of the table watching us.

I could feel her throat open to take me even deeper into her throat I could feel her throat muscles gripping and massaging around my shaft. I was rammed hard against her mouth. Tensed with my spasms.

Her suction on my cock, her fingers caressing my balls made it wonderful.

She held me tightly in her mouth completely down to my base.

Carol was smiling at all this action, as I glanced over to her.

I looked down again to see just her lips and nose right up against the hair on my groin. I couldn't hold much longer. I reached down and pulled mom up and pulled off her duster.

Her tits swung back and forth as I pushed her over the table.

Her hands holding her up as I went behind her and stuffed my cock in from the back.

Oh Billy... her pussy was wet and warm. I started to fuck her hard. I reached under and held both her tits in my hands as I rammed her.

Carol was really excited watching this. Mom's head swinging all over as I fucked her. Her nipples hard as I caressed them in my fingers.

I looked into Carol's eyes as I fucked mom, hearing mom moaning, and fucking back at me. OOOOHHHH Billy... fuck me. Fuck your mom's pussy...

It was exciting to have Carol watching us.

She was caressing her own tits now, as she watched us.

Mom was rocking back and forth as I fucked her warm pussy. My cock was rock hard. Billy, Billy, Billy... I'm going to cum... I could feel her pussy contracting quickly around my cock. A wet velvet tunnel... sucking me, gripping me... Oh mom... here it is... Carol rose and came over and kissed me as I came in mom's pussy. My hands still holding her tits tightly now.

I shot spurt after spurt into her while Carol's mouth stayed glued to mine.

Finally, after mom came down from her orgasm, she rose from the table and my cock finally slipped out of her.

I turned her around and pulled her to me kissing her hard. Both her hands caressing my softening cock now. Her tits and hard nipples pressed into me as I held her tight to me.

Her one hand on my balls as the other tightly gripped my cock... as if saying thank you. Showing her extreme satisfaction for her orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.