Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I pulled into Lisa's driveway filled with the excitement of seeing her, and knowing I would be giving her the ring.

She was already out in the yard, picking flowers.

I walked up to her and gave her a kiss.

Let's walk, I said. Her yard edged upon a set of woods and we headed for it.

She was wearing a light summery blouse and shorts. She looked great, her hair in a pony tail.

We were into the woods quite a distance. High up on a rise that looked down into the city far away.

A buck and a doe ran quickly and almost silently past us.

We settled on a place to sit for a while. I laid down with her at my side.

My dad said that he can get you the job he talked about the other day she said. Great, isn't it?

It sure is. I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her.

Hugging her tight to me.

She felt the hard object in my pocket and wondered what it was. I told her to find out. She had a hard time reaching in my tight jeans, but finally pulled out the ring box.

Open it, I said.

She was stunned. Oh Billy, Its beautiful. I took it out of the box and placed it on her finger, and kissed her again.

Its official now, hon.

Oh Billy! Oh Billy!

It was getting darker now. I pulled her on top of me to hold her, kiss her. Running my hands up and down her back and ass.

You want me, don't you Billy?

Well, now that you mention it... Its not a bad idea. We're all alone for a change.

She sat up, still straddling me and unbuttoned her blouse.

I reached to unsnap her bra, and her tits fell free.

So full, inviting nipples, now slightly hard.

I caressed them as she smiled down to me.

I love your tits honey, as my fingers moved over her nipples.

Her eyes closed. I pulled her down to kiss her again. Then got up to take off my jeans and shirt.

As she then stood, I turned so her back was to me. I slid my hands down the front of her shorts. Feeling her mound and slit.

Slowly, I inched off her shorts, and knelt down behind her.

Her bare ass now facing me. I kissed each cheek, as she moaned.

My hands still reaching around front and feeling her whole mound and pussy.

I bit her ass cheeks and moved my hands to the back and then in between her legs making her spread them.

I fingered her pussy from behind. Telling her to play with her tits as she stood there, now. Completely naked.

I reached one hand in front, sliding my fingers into her slit, while my other hand reached from the back, and sliding into her hole.

Oh Billy, that feels so damn nice... Her ass humping my hands and back to my biting teeth.

I buried two fingers into her pussy and fucked her with them, as my front hand worked over her clit.

She started to move as if by remote control now,... Go ahead honey, cum... Cum all over my fucking hands.

Oh Billy... I AM really about to... cum, cum honey on my hands... Billllllyyyyy as her whole ass moved faster on my fingers fucking her pussy...

Soon I could feel the wetness on her legs and pussy.

I quickly stood up and spun her around kissing her hard. Her hands quickly reaching for my cock, between us... Jerking me with both hands...

Kissing me with excitement. Her tits pressed into me.

I reached around her and held her close while I kissed her.

Then I pulled her down and got between her legs and rammed my cock into her quickly. Hard.

In and out, hard.

Her hips reaching up to try to meet me as I fucked into her... Oh Billy, it feels so good... Love me honey, love me... Her hands not quite making it to hold me with my hard fucking...

I could feel my balls boiling as I pumped her, my cock raging with love, lust, and just plain sex...

I leaned back and watched as my cock disappeared into her pussy... Oh Lisa... I'm going to cum...

Her pussy clamped tighter around me... spurt after spurt into her... I leaned down to kiss her hard as my cock was emptying into her... Her pussy gripping. Milking. Humping wetly around my exploding cock...

I laid spent. Still deep inside her pussy, as she held me tightly to her. Softly working her cunt around my cock... The warmth of her. The wonderful sensation of feeling welcomed in her.

Giving to me as I was taking and also giving.

I raised my head and kissed the woman I truly loved. Would love the rest of my life.

Her pussy caressing my softening cock.

Her body loving me back, in return.

After a while, I rolled to my side. Leaning partly over her, caressing her tits and kissing her in silence.

Looking down at the pussy that just welcomed me. Gave true love and need to me... My hand went down to caress over it's wetness softly.

Just as softly, I kissed her.

Billy, that was wonderful. You made me cum so hard. First what you did with your hands, and then being inside me... Oh Billy.

I hope its like this forever for us.

So do I Honey. So do I.

Her hips slowly rotating as my hand still massaged over her pussy.

I leaned down and licked her nipples softly... You want more honey, she asked?

In a while baby. I want all of you tonight.

The crickets chirping. Rustling of a slight warm breeze through the woods... She moved my hand from her tit and sat up. Reaching for my softened cock, she stroked it lovingly.

Its my turn honey, she said as she bent down to lick my shaft...

Lay back honey... Let me love you now... her hands stroking me softly.

Slowly, tenderly, she sucked me back into hardness.

UUUUmmmmm Billy, I will always do this for you.

Her head working up and down as her warm mouth took my cock deep into her throat.

Her eyes smiling up to me as I watched my cock disappear in and out of her sucking mouth.

I can taste you Billy... I want it, I want you honey... and sucked me into another cum.

I watched her suck as I was shooting.

Eagerly taking me.

Wanting this. Loving her, made it all the more nice.

Finally she realized I was empty, and slowly stopped.

I sat up and pulled her to me. Her tits pressed against me again.

I just simply held her... no words were needed.

Lets carry our clothes till we're almost there, OK. I want to walk through the woods naked with you... You're crazy, Billy, but OK. I want my sneaks on though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.