Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning, at breakfast, Mom and dad were already downstairs. I gave dad a loving pat on the shoulder saying Good Morning as I sat down.

Mom had been sitting there with both hands on her head, staring down at her coffee when I came in. She raised her head now, and I could see she had been crying.

I knew instantly that they had been talking. Probably about his problem.

Dad asked me how the car was running and other small talk. I could see that he was distracted also.

I said, I'm really not hungry mom. We ate a lot at the party, and all the leftovers yesterday. I lied.

I just have to get some papers for school and see if Carol is ready. I'll drive her to school too.

I quickly ran upstairs and headed off Carol, before she could interfere with mom.

We can grab a quick sandwich on the way I said. We have to leave them alone right now.

We left, saying I also had to see about picking up Lisa.

On the way, I told Carol about asking Lisa to marry me. I thought she was going to jump out of the seat.

She was all excited and then I explained why I didn't say anything last night and my plan for this morning was all screwed up.

Lisa was excited as she hopped down her front stairs... and got in the car. I loved watching her tits bounce.

He just told me Lisa. Both girls broke into typical girl stuff giggles.

My mother called everyone in the damn phone book last night... She's more excited than me, she said.

Lisa leaned up and kissed me as we came to a red light.

She really looked cute with the royal blue blouse and white skirt.

Soon, we were at school. I told them to meet me here at the car afterward.

I knew damn well that the girls would have it blabbed all over the school by noon.

It dawned on me that I only had two classes for the day, both of them just for tests. Then I would be done with school, FOREVER.

I saw Bobby, and told him about Lisa. I asked if he would take them home. Sure enough, since he had a different class schedule like the others too.

By 12:30 I was done. Certain of the tests, and confident I would graduate.

I drove around town for a while. Something I hadn't done in a long time.

I spotted dad's car parked outside a nice tavern and decided to stop in to see him. Maybe have lunch.

He was surprised to see me, and introduced me to a client he was seated with.

Soon, the client begged off another drink, and left.

Again, I saw that sadness look in dad, and finally asked what was wrong...

He seemed to stutter, trying to find words...

It seem's I have trouble trying to please your mother lately he said.

I played stupid, saying Oh, c'mon. Mom has all any woman could want dad.

No, I don't mean those things... I mean in the bedroom.

I have to see a doctor to find out what is happening.

Oh, dad, Its probably just a lot of over work, and stress.

Maybe you're right he said.

It wouldn't hurt to get checked out by the doc anyway though...

Well, he said I really have to shove off. I have another client to see in twenty minutes. Sorry to have to break this short...

Sure I said. I have a few things to take care of myself.

I stopped a couple blocks away and got and engagement ring, and put a downpayment on the whole set.

I felt good knowing the ring was in my pocket now...

I decided to drive home, and take care of some of the yard and housework.

It was a beautiful day.

I dashed into the house and went up to change clothes.

There was mom, laying on my bed naked, except for her wide open bathrobe, watching the tapes of her, and the others I had.

She appeared to be fingering her pussy.

Oh Billy. I just had to watch them. I just had to...

Oh please Billy... do me... her hand reaching out to me from the bed... Her blonde hair rolled into a French style.

Oh ma,... Please Billy... I came closer to the bed slowly, and she reached to pull down my pants...

Here it is. Here is what I need right now. Both of her hands stroking my cock into a hardness. She lowered her mouth and sucked me up and down. As if desperate... Needing it so... Stroking it again. Oh Billy... Put it in me honey.

She turned over and raised her ass for me. Either one honey. Either one... Fuck me... I took my cock in my hand and slid it up and down her wet pussy. She moaned loudly... ooooohhhh ram me Billy. Ram your hard cock in,,,,,, fuck me hard honey...

I slid into her pussy and fucked her as I stood on the floor. Her pussy clenched tighter and tighter as I fucked her.

She was also glancing at the movie, still running on the monitor. It was showing Lisa sucking me.

I leaned down and placed my hands on her soft ass as I pumped into her.

OOOOOHHHH How nice she felt. Her sweetness. Her desperation, all her vulnerabilities rendered here before me.

Oh Billy... scrape my front wall honey. Yes that's it.

Right therrrrre. OOOOHHHHH That's my special spot honey... scrape your cock right there inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.