Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I laid there in the dark, thinking. I was just drained completely by mom. She sucked and fucked me dry. Taking all of my being into herself.

I also wondered how I could have so much cum so quickly? I finally passed it off as because I was young, and how very much she excited me.

But I pitied mom's situation.

I knew how I felt. Just a few weeks earlier, with no available girlfriend, and my raging hardons needing relief.

But now, I had three different women serving my needs just for the asking.

As a guy, I couldn't ask for better.

The tingling still left in my balls now reminded me of mom's blowjob. How eager she was. How experienced in knowing what will please each part of my maleness.

Her absolute joy at my orgasms, and sucking all the cum as I shot it out...

Yes! I did feel sorry for her plight.

I got out of bed and quickly went into her room.

She was just about to get in bed. She was fully naked. I sort of surprised her at my entrance.

Wordlessly, I went to her and hugged her to me. Pressed her tits forcefully into my chest. I told her I loved her. I leaned down to kiss her. Hard, long and lovingly.

Thank you mom.

Catching her breath from my kiss, Oh Billy.

Keep trying with dad, I said. If he still has trouble... just come to me, mom.

It felt wonderful being inside you.

Oh Honey! She leaned up and kissed me again. My hand went to her tit and softly caressed it as she kissed me.

Both her hands dropped to cup and caress my cock and balls as I held her.

It made me feel nice inside pleasing you Billy.

I enjoyed sucking you, feeling your maleness shooting into my mouth and inside my body.

Her hands still caressing my cock softly. Delicately.

I kissed her once again and told her to come to me if she needed me later tonight.

With a worried look, she again hinted that dad might be coming impotent. A word with which I was only vaguely familiar. We heard his car coming in the drive now.

I kissed her softly and went back to my room.

I loved dad. I hated the thought that I was deceiving him as well as was mom.

One side of me said I was doing his work FOR him, in keeping mom pleased.

Mom being beautiful, having a beautiful body. Making it all the more exciting for me.

Never mind the wrongness of it all, or even that with Carol.

I dozed off again, in the darkness.

Later, I was awakened by Carol. She was sittiong with a short slip on, at the end of the bed watching the TV.

Mom was kneeling over dad, trying to suck him into hardness, I suppose.

I could see the look in her eyes, as she also glanced at the camera, holding his soft cock in her hand... as if to prove to me what she said earlier.

How long have you been here? I asked. Just a little while.

I didn't want to wake you yet, unless it was getting good.

Mom seem's to really be having another tough time getting dad hard again.

I know, she told me about it.

He's been having trouble for a while now, mom said.

Carol came up to lay beside me as we watched mom go back to sucking dad.

His hand softly caressing her head.

Her hand working over his balls as she had done for me earlier.

What a nice party Billy.

I agreed.

I mentioned that mom had been in my room earlier, and had watched some of the tape... Oh Billy... what did she say? I'm on there too???

She was cool. Gave me a late birthday present too... Oh yeah!

Tell me...

She started out with a really super blowjob, Carol. Then got on top and fucked me till I came so hard, I thought my balls would also go up into her.

WOW.

When was this? A few hours ago.

Damn! I'll bet she drained all your cum? Pretty much, I said.

Mom was now sitting over dad's face as we watched. We could see his cock was still soft.

That's such a shame Carol said. I know how mom feels not getting her pussy taken care of when she needs it so bad.

Look at his cock Bill. Not even trying to get hard. Such a shame. I hope he goes to the doc.

Carol reached down to caress my cock, and lay her head on my chest as she watched mom and dad.

Her soft stroking felt nice. Her hand cupped my balls fondled them slowly, softly... as if they were some golden treasure she was weighing to buy.

Her head finally inched down my stomach and she took me in her mouth, her fingers jerking me softly, as she sucked. Her head laying on my groin.

My hand went to her hair and stroked my fingers through it as she sucked me... Both of us watching mom fucking dad's mouth.

The combination of Carol sucking me, watching mom,

made me hard... and Carol softly moaning. She felt my slight humping movements... UUUmmmm as she sucked harder.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.