Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We all chipped in and cleaned the mess from the party.

It took us about an hour.

The girls were busy in the kitchen finishing up the dishes and said they would make a lunch for us.

Bobby and me were out on the deck.

I knew somehow he was dying to mention about me fucking Carol.

"I really like your sister." he said.

We were all talking about some of the things that happened at the party.

I finally got to ask the girls where the hell they found the stripper fucking couple?

Lisa said her brother mentioned them to her. He saw them at a stag he went to.

"They were GREAT." Carol said. "I think everyone liked their show."

"I loved the idea that they did it all on the fucking diving board." I said.

"I think they will be talking about this party for a long time at school." Lisa said.

"I couldn't believe Ann and Sam were fucking on the couch, I didn't think she liked him that much??"

Lisa said.

I noticed Bobby's eyes travel down at Lisa's pussy area, as she stood near a small table next to him.

I knew he was thinking to last night when he licked her pussy.

Carol had come over and sat on his lap, and it broke his thoughts.

He said to her, "You got your wish last night, when do I get mine?"

He seemed to ask Carol, but it was obvious he was talking to all of us.

"Well what do you wish for?" Carol asked.

"I would like to fuck Lisa, while she eats you, and you suck off Billy!"

"Wow." Carol said. She looked straight at me, wondering.

Lisa shot a look at me at the same time... all seeming to be looking at ME for an OK?

I don't know about THAT." Lisa said.

I gave a look to Lisa, and said... "Well... its up to you girls to make Bobby's wish...".

The girls looked at each other...

Lisa stood in front of Bobby now, her hands on her hips... "So, you want to fuck me?"

" YOU want ME to eat Carol's pussy?"

"What kind of shit is that?"

"It's MY dream." he said.

"Carol had HER dream last night. I would like to have MINE."

"What makes you think I would eat Carol's pussy?"

"Or for that matter, want YOUR cock in ME?"

"Well, he said, you seemed to cum an awful lot in my mouth when I ate and licked your pussy last night?"

Lisa froze, remembering now...

She turned to me and asked... "What do YOU think about this?"

I told her, "As long as you two girls were up for it, that it was OK with me."

Again Carol interrupted... "I think it would be fun." Lisa.

"After all, you get to fuck Bobby's huge cock."

"What about YOU sucking Billy?"

"Aw, so what, Lisa. A cock is a cock."

"Then you don't mind me sucking your pussy?"

"Hey, that might really be nice."

" We could teach these two guys how to really suck our pussies." Carol said.

Lisa looked at me, in a sort of exasperation.

"I need a fucking beer." she said. "Matter of fact, I need a lot of beer."

I wasn't sure if she was mad or would actually do it.

She walked toward the house, and I motioned to Carol to follow.

I told Bobby that I wasn't sure about anything now. Even how Lisa felt about me.

"Uh Oh," Bobby said. "Maybe I should have shut up and been satisfied with last night?"

"I don't know Bobby. See what happens in a while."

Finally, it came out... "I was really surprised when you fucked Carol last night."

"Oh, that." I said.

"I was really hot after she mentioned about doing two guys. I thought, what the hell."

"You were eating my honey anyway."

"Yeah, that was hot, wasn't it?"

"I have to tell you, Lisa tasted pretty good when she came in my mouth."

"That's a nice pussy you're fucking there, with my sister too." I said.

"I really shot big time into her last night."

"Did you ever fuck her before?"

" Nah, that was the first time." I lied.

"But she did give me a couple of blowjobs... she desperately wanted the practice for YOU, so she could do YOU right."

"No shit?" Bobby answered.

"Yeah, I think she has it bad for you, too, Bobby."

"She sure likes to fuck." he said.

"Well, don't say anything, but after the first time we all fucked down at the Lake, she had me up half the night."

"She was asking me all kinds of questions of how to do it right."

"How guys liked it and stuff."

"She said she was kind of afraid because your cock is so big."

"She thought it would rip her apart!"

"Yeah, after that first time you guys messed around, she begged me for tips of how to give you a good blowjob, and one thing led to another."

"I showed her how to play with a cock, and suck it right."

"I got a nice blowjob out of the deal too."

I said, "Maybe we'll do it again some time."

"Aaaggghhh, That's why is was so nice the second time."

"I guess so." I said.

"She still sucking you?"

" Just once since, when she walked in my bedroom and saw me with a hard on."

"She got excited seeing it, and again, one thing after another."

"We almost got caught by my mother,." I lied.

"Wow!" he said.

"You sure taught her right. I cum hard every time she sucks me."

" Carol likes her tits played with softly as you eat her."

"Uh Oh... You mean?..."

" Yeah, I ate her a couple times."

"I needed the practice, and we were even."

"Holy shit!"

The girls came out with a tray of sandwishes and beer.

Just what we needed.

I could see Bobby looking at Carol a little different now.

What we didn't know at the time was that Carol was showing Lisa some of the film I had taped.

After about an hour, it was getting toward dark. Lisa and Carol walked out to the deck. Lisa had a can of beer in her hand. She looked at me, and then walked over in front of Bobby.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.