Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 19: The Party III

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Party III - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After we were all sexed out, we laid there for a while.

Each of us thinking of what just happened.

Lisa already had known about Carol and me, and had joined us.

This was Bobby's first time, being into our little world.

I wondered if he would say anything or just be caught up in the excitement and sex of it all.

We could still hear some of the crowd downstairs, and splashing from the pool entering through the slightly open window.

"I think we all need a swim." I said. Bobby. laying on his back, said, "Yes, That's a good idea."

The four of us went downstairs, and there were two couples fucking.

One couple on the couch, and the other on a recliner. A girl was sitting on a large cock riding him as he rocked.

Out at the pool, girls were sucking guys, and guys were eating girls, and some were fucking... Others just holding each other watching the others... probably all fucked out themselves.

No one seemed embarrassed about being naked anymore. Many feeling good from drinking, but no one seeming to be drunk.

It had turned into a regular orgy.

One girl was going up on the diving board as we approached. She was displaying her nice body like a model, for all to enjoy, smiling broadly.

Her hands were going up and down her sides, and slid in and out of her pussy, inviting all to watch her finger herself. She seemed to maybe have a little too much to drink.

Some cheered her on... and then she lost her balance and fell in the pool. Everyone laughed.

The music was still playing as I dove in the pool.

The girl that had fallen in swam over to me and said, "Happy Birthday."

Her tits with their hard nipples rising with the waves. She had a nice smile, and I said thanks, she reached under the water and stroked my cock.

"Want some Billy?" she asked?

"Just had some." I said, pointing to a quickly getting jealous, Lisa.

"OOOOHHH, so that's how it is?"

" Yeah," I said.

Lisa now standing beside me in the water.

She pulled me to one corner of the pool where it was a little darker than the other areas.

"Your sister's crazy Billy."

" That was the craziest thing I EVER did." she said.

"I really came honey, when he was sucking my clit and stuff, I really came in his mouth. I was really hot, Billy."

"Watching you fucking your sister while my pussy was being licked by Bobby like that... OOOOHHH." "Are you mad?"

"Oh No baby. Its OK."

"I was cumming at the same time in Carol."

" I know."

"That's what really made it hot for me, when I was cumming. Watching you fucking her in the ass, especially knowing she's your sister."

"I would like to try having you in my ass too Billy. will you?"

" Carol said she really enjoyed it."

"Yeah, honey. Maybe later tonight when we FINALLY get in bed."

"You can stay tonight, can't you? Oh Yes. That's already set."

"GREAT.".

"Maybe we'll try it later."

She swam over to Carol and they talked for a while, in the middle of the pool with other girls. All of them with their tits bouncing in the water, and giggling.

What a party.

Naked girls everywhere I looked. Girls sucking cock and getting laid in all directions around the pool.

My cock felt nice hanging free in the swirling pool water.

I swam to one side, and when I raised my head out of the water. There was a girl sitting on the edge, with her legs spread, inviting me to eat her. Moving her legs even wider for me to see her whole pussy.

I vaguely knew her from around school. Nice body. Firm large tits.

I thought, what the hell, I leaned forward and put my face into her waiting pussy. I licked her up and down, hearing her moan.

Now, she laid down, forcing her pussy harder to my face. I licked and sucked her... standing in the water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.