Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 18: The Party II

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Party II - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa turned and kissed me as we got into the kitchen.

"Happy baby?" She asked?

"I certainly am."

Both of us still naked standing there.

"Have any cum left for me?"

"In a while honey. In a while."

"Good." she said.

She was excited.

"Let's go upstairs honey. I want you to myself for a while. I want you inside me."

I remembered to tell her we could use mom and dad's waterbed. She was even more excited.

I turned on their table lamp as we got into the room and told her I would be right back. I went to turn on the VCR to tape us, as mom asked.

I left the TV off so no one would notice.

Lisa came into my arms. Breasts proudly pointing up to me... Inviting me. I leaned down to kiss her.

I picked her up and laid her across the bed in a position I knew would be best for the camera.

I laid on her and kissed her. Her neck, and tits. I nibbled her nipples for quite a while as she stroked my head.

This was nice. Peaceful. We could still hear faint laughing from the crowd outside.

I licked her tits all over, and down to her stomach. Then I went on down to her thighs and pussy.

I looked up at her lovingly.

"I'm going to lick you honey."

" I want to lick your pussy till you scream."

" Till your pussy screams into my mouth with your juice."

"I love you Lisa."

She moaned loudly, and I got between her legs

I licked her thighs, down to her pussy lips and back again.

"OOOOHHHHH Billy, that feels so fucking nice... ooooohhh."

"I love you too, Billy."

I licked around her clit and sucked it softly as she moaned and writhed.

"Play with your tits honey, while I lick your pussy."

She did. She moved her hands all over her swollen nipples, moaning.

The motion of the waterbed was all the more sensual.

I licked her with my love, my feelings. Stuck my tongue into her hole and fucked her with it. Her hips rising and falling faster... on her way to her orgasm.

I stuck two fingers into her now, as I sucked again on her clit.

"ooooohhhh Biiiiilllllllyyyyy."

Her hips moving faster...

"I'm cumming honey. I'm cumming.". She was shivering.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and then rammed one quickly into her ass as I sucked her clit during her cum.

She bucked and moaned, and ground her pussy hard into my sucking mouth.

I fucked into her ass hard with my finger, sucking even harder on her clit, and licking quickly up and down her slit

She was into a full orgasm... I rode her with my mouth glued to her pussy hard, until her body relaxed.

"OOOOOHHHH God Billy. That was beautiful honey. I came and came and came."

"Never before like that honey!"

" Oh Billy, I do love you." as she reached for me to lay on her so she could kiss me.

I said I was going to make her cum again as she felt my hardened cock now, pressed into her groin.

She ground her hips in circles and asked me to fuck her.

"Please shove your beautiful cock into me honey... Please fuck me hard, bury your cock in me honey."

I leaned back, kissed her, as her hands went to my cock between us and guided it into her wet and warm pussy.

I fucked and fucked for a long time into her. Each thrust meaning more and more of my love.

Often looking into the camera.

I whispered that I loved her again in her ear, as I plunged hard...

She pushed my face up to look into my eyes.

"Cum in me honey... OUR cum together... I'm right there Billy. Meet MY cum with yours, honey." as I felt her pussy milking my cock more and more.

"I came, she came, I came, she came, and finally our love, our feelings, were completely mixed within her loving pussy."

I held her tightly for a long while before rolling off to her side.

As we laid on our backs, each other's hands sliding over the other's crotches softly.

We were in this position as Carol opened the door, Bobby in tow, behind her.

They smiled at us, seeing our cum dribbling down each other's legs and crotches...

"Nice fuck huh?" Carol giggled.

" Oh yes! Carol. This time it was really fantastic,"

"We both came together so hard. It was really nice. I will remember this forever." Lisa said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.