Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 17: The Party I

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Party I - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After another beer, many of the kids started showing up. All bringing some small gift or other, and picking a spot to sit around the pool.

I was glad that Carol and Lisa reminded everyone to bring a bathing suit.

As it started to get dark, Bobby plugged in the colored lanterns. It really looked nice. All around the pool area.

Soon, there were about 10 couples, and a few singles,... girls and guys.

Everyone was busy joking and swimming.

The music sounded GREAT with the new speakers.

After a while, there was grabbing and other play in the pool. Out of nowhere, there was a couple that no one seemed to know.

Lisa was sitting in between my legs as I sat on a lounge. She looked at Carol and winked.

Carol rose and motioned everyone out of the pool, and now.

This couple walked up on the diving board.

She was wearing a colored material thing wrapped completely around her to about mid thigh.

He was wearing a tux.

"What the hell is this?" I asked Lisa??

"Just watch honey."

Again giggling with Carol, sitting with Bobby, next to us.

The couple stood on the diving board and turned to each other and kissed.

The woman then untied his bow tie and threw it.

She started to unbutton his white shirt, and then pulled off his tux jacket.

She peeled his shirt off, and leaned forward to lick his nipples... The girls were screaming.

Slowly she put her both hands in front of his crotch but did not touch him.

She mimicked rubbing his cock through his tux pants.

She drew her hands and fingers from his crotch as if magically drawing his cock to her...

The girls were going nuts watching his pants rise with a hard on inside.

The woman knelt on the diving board now. Still motioning with her hands. Now mimicking sucking him... Making motions with her mouth as if she had his cock in it.

Her hand imitating stroking it... The man's cock seemed to push out even further from his pants now.

Finally she stood and pushed him back to the beginning of the diving board and reached between them as they kissed.

Soon, his pants dropped and the crowd got to see his raging huge cock.

"Holy shit." Bobby said to me... "Look at the size of his cock, will you????"

It was something for Bobby to have mentioned.

Considering his own large cock.

Carol and Lisa were stunned.

She leaned back on my chest taking my hands to her tits.

"Wow!" she said. "We didn't know it was going to be THIS fucking big, when we called."

Several couples were standing with their hands either stroking someone's cock or hands on tits all around the pool.]

Even some of the singles.

Now, the girl once again knelt in front of this guy, and pretended to be giving him a blowjob. She was really about a half foot away from his cock. At least 10 inches long, in front of her face.

She caressed her body and massaged her tits through the sarong she was wearing... Moaning a little louder now, as the crowd cheered her on.

My own cock was getting hard watching this act.

She finally reached out and touched his cock and stroked it softly. She cradled his balls, and the girls went nuts.

Cheering her on to suck him.

At that point the guy took his huge cock in his hand and waved it in all directions to all the girls... They cheered loudly as he stroked it out to them.

Now back to the woman, he aimed it at her face as she knelt there... She stuck out her tongue as if licking it...

Finally, she rose up and kissed him.

When she moved away from him, she seemed to turn in circles and more circles. He was undoing her sarong as she twirled.

Just as she reached the end of the diving board, she was completely naked.

Her tits free now, and beauties. Swaying as the board moved.

She cupped her tits now and offered them to the guys around the pool. All of us cheering her.

She at one end of the board, and the guy at the other. He was still offering his cock to the girls there.

Now she moved her hands to her trimmed pussy and offered it to all the guys... humping her hands as she did.

She knelt at the end of the board, and slipped her hand into her pussy, and fingered herself with her eyes closed, moaning...

This made the crowd go nuts... watching her finger herself.

She came back to cup her tits as she rose and danced back toward the guy at the end of the board, kissing him.

She pulled him to the middle of the board, and knelt down, Examinaing his cock, and then actually licking it this time.

Both her hands stroking his huge cock now as she finally took the tip into her mouth... the crowd screaming... clapping.

She moved her head further and further down his huge shaft, and sucked him hard.

His eyes went up in his head, and started to pump fuck her face.

"Cum, cum, cum!" the crowd urged him on...

She sucked and sucked. After a minute of this, she stopped and swiveled on her knees and offered her pussy to this guy as she knelt on her hands and knees facing the crowd.

He looked down at her, and knelt behind her, his huge cock in his hand.

She was reaching under and spreading her pussy for him.

Waiting for him... moving forward and backward...

Again the crowd cheered as his cock neared her pussy

"Fuck her, fuck her!" they all chanted.

She was smiling as he drove his cock into her. She went down almost to her shoulders being rammed by him.

Her ass high, and spread wide to him... His huge cock buried deep in her pussy now.

They stayed like that as he looked around the crowd as if inviting approval. She raised her head with a smile to all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.