Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was awakened by a pleasant feeling. I looked down, and there was Carol, sucking my cock, and stroking it softly.

As she saw my eyes open, she stopped and said, " Happy Birthday!"... and then went back to sucking me.

Her hands caressing my balls softly. It felt nice.

I watched her head rising up and down, Her blonde hair flowing over my crotch as she sucked and stroked her hand up and down.

After a minute, the door opened. It was mom.

Immediately she saw what was happening, and this time, smiled.

She watched Carol for a minute. "At it already, I see."

Carol turned to look at mom. "Well, you beat me to it honey, I had the same idea for his birthday."

She then closed the door.

Carol smiled at me and then went back to sucking me.

What a feeling. We now had open permission from mom to have sex, even this sex!

Soon, she had me really excited and starting to cum. She felt it, raised her head and said, " I want this birthday cum, brother."

She was stroking me fast. Seeing my cum spurt... She lowered her mouth and sucked me hard.

Her hand jerking me hard into her sucking mouth.

She held my cock in her mouth, jerking and caressing my balls as mom suggested, until I was soft, and my cum was over.

Then she came up and kissed me, and laid her head on my chest.

"Today will be super for you Billy."

"It already has been honey."

I caressed her back lovingly.

Finally, at breakfast, mom served out plates and winked at me. Knowing full well Carol just drained my cock.

Dad said that he and mom decided to take a trip to visit his sister for a couple days, and hoped we wouldn't destroy the house with the party.

I promised him.

I again thanked him for the car. He said, " I wish MY dad could have done that for me, years ago, Billy."

I finished breakfast and went out to clean the pool, and then cleaned all three cars.

I went upstairs to my room, and the TV was on. As I looked, there was mom on her knees in their bedroom. Dad was standing in front of her and she was sucking him.

I could see the look of pleasure on his face, and could almost feel mom's lips on my own cock.

Her hands were sliding up and down his hips, and reached to cradle his balls as she sucked him.

There was that certain look of pure love in her eyes.

Then I saw her push him to the bed and she went straight down on his cock as she had done to me.

Her head rising and falling quickly. My dad moving up and down as she sucked him.

I saw his hand go to her head and then he froze... Her head moved faster, and I guessed she was sucking him harder as he was shooting his cum into her mouth.

She had taken his whole cock into her throat as he was shooting... Finally, I saw him relax, and knew his orgasm was finished.

Mom rose, and turned to the camera smiling directly at it... Knowing I was probably watching.

She was caressing her tits as dad came behind her and took over caressing them. He kissed her neck, and then they started to dress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.