Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After I had told Carol the story, she understood why I was feeling low. Why I was tired.

"Wow!"

" This is wild, Billy. You were getting sucked by both of us on the same nights."

"I just sucked your cock right in front of mom and she was telling me how to get better at it. Wow"

"Yes. That's why I was so tired."

"What was it like having mom suck on you?"

"It was really strange. "

"But... I'll tell you, she really made me feel good."

"It was really strange looking down and seeing our own mom sucking me!"

"Playing with my balls... When I was cumming."

"Give it to me Billy" I want my son's cum inside me."

She said that a few times Carol."

"Wow, Carol... I really let go then."

"She sucked and sucked till she knew I was completely empty."

"Holy shit." Carol said.

"She started out by telling me to suck her tits."

" They're beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yeah! I hope mine get that big."

"Hey, your's are beautiful too."

"Do you feel like fucking me, Billy?"

" Is there any cum left in you now, after I sucked you?"

"I'm all hot and bothered by all this Billy. Mypussy is wet and everything... Please Billy?"

I saw her hand sliding up and down her slit in anticipation...

I remembered her needs too.

I rolled over and got between her legs. I knelt there, took my cock and slid it where her fingers were sliding. OOOOHhh

"I love that Billy. I play with it in bed... it feels so fucking nice."

I could feel her clit already hard as my cock slid around her slit.

It was hard enough now to fuck her.

"You do it hon. You hold my cock and steer it into you where you need it."...

Her fingers grasped my cock and quickly slipped it into her wet pussy. I knelt in front of her and fucked her to a cum.

"It was good Billy. I came really nice."

"Thanks Billy. I feel a lot better now." she whispered.

I kissed her softly.

My cock was still inside her.

Feeling my sister's wet pussy wrapped around my cock.

"I love having you in me Billy like this." she said.

She squeezed her pussy tightly as my cock lingered inside her.

"Your cock fits me a lot better than Bobby's huge thing. But I like his though, too."

Finally, she got up and said Good Night. Prancing off in the darkness to her own room and the dreams that girls dream.

The next morning at breakfast, mom sat with us. Eating and drinking a cup of coffee. Dad gave her a kiss, kissed Carol on the cheek and left for work.

Mom said that she felt kind of strange.

"I love your father very much."

I always have from the day we first met." I think I've come to love him even more through our years."

"Now he works so hard."

"I know he does." Carol said.

"Lately, he's been too tired at night to make love with me as often as we have in the recent past."

"I try to make it quicker for him, so he can get more sleep, but it sometimes leaves me still needing...

"Do you know what I mean?" as she looked first at Carol, then at me.

"Yes mom. I know those feeling when I think of making love with a guy, any guy and daydream."

"I do too mom." I said.

"He's been having trouble lately getting and staying hard for me."

"The reason I am telling you all our personal stuff is so that you can understand what happens in a relationship with any two people."

"Both of you have seen us making love, and that's as personal as it gets."

"Now, you might as well understand the rest. The before and after of what you saw on the TV."

"Your father tries, but he's just too tired a lot of the time." she said.

"Carol, you will have to take off school Monday so I can take you to the doc, and get you on the Pill."

I have my own appointment then too."

"I want you to be safe Honey."

"Especially if you are thinking of being with Bobby or any other guy you might get involved with."

She reached into her duster pocket and came out with a handful of condoms.

"Here," she said. "These are for you. I want you to use them Billy."

"Especially since you are starting out with Lisa."

"Have you two... ?

"Yes mom."

"Well, the last thing you guys need right now is a baby."

"As far as you two are concerned, I won't stop either of you, but I think it will work its own self out."

"You will get other people in your lives and maybe won't need each other.as time passes."

"Maybe so mom. Thanks mom."

"Mom, there is such a special set of feeling when Carol and me have sex."

"I understand honey. Believe me, I understand."

"Especially your ages being so close and your Raging Hormones kicking in."

"Like I sad, I won't stop either of you from what you have been doing, but I want to insist you both begin to act responsible."

"I still want you both to be careful."

"I want both of you to trust and come to me with ANY questions you have. About this sex your having, or anything else."

"We will mom. I promise."

"Are you planning to have Lisa here for your party?"

'Yeah. Especially her."

"Will you be making out?"

" Yeah, probably".

"I was thinking early this morning that maybe I can talk your father into us getting a hotel room in town for that night. We'll leave the house to all you guys... IF you promise not to tear the place up?????"

"That's a deal mom."

"Since we won't be here, why not use OUR bedroom, and tape you and Lisa making out. Maybe I can help you to be better with her???"

"That's an idea mom. Maybe I will."

Both of us kissed mom, and she pulled my hand to cup her tit for a moment as she looked up to me with all the love I have ever seen from her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.