Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The first thing Carol said was that she felt good all day, thinking about being fucked while seeing mom getting her pussy licked at the same time.

I mentioned that I was really worn out and needed to rest for a while.

Carol said, "You better rest up for the game, and "OUR" party afterward."

"I gave Bobby a blowjob under the stairs in the library building this afternoon. We almost got caught by one of the kids coming down the stairs."

"It was neat."

"I'll see you later," as she went into her room.

Whew. I hoped she wouldn't be pressing me for playing around.

I began to realize that she too, was discovering all about her own sexuality just as much as me.

I realized that she was having all these urges come to the forefront just like me.

Her body was racing towards womanhood, and filling out almost in front of my eyes.

I knew I needed to listen to her more carefully. She needed me now, and trusted me completely.

She gave herself to me completely.

I knew I needed to show her that I really did care for her and her expanding sex like too.

We were learning together, but I was now in the faster lane.

Above all, I didn't want to ever do or say anything that would hurt her or crush any of the trust and eep feelings we shared.

Certainly I loved her dearly. Treasured her, even.

As my sister, and as my lover.

She was depending on me fully with this bonding and trust we shared.

She came tome first with queries and thoughts. Big brother.

Big, strong brother to protect her and take her as a woman when she needed a man to satisfy her raging hormones also.

More than she trusted any other man in her life right now.

Wow! I thought.

I was realizing a lot in these few moments of deep thought!

Was this what becoming a man was all about?

If Carol was like this, then certainly, Lisa was thinking the same too.

Lisa would be looking to me for the same things as a man she was begining to love and trust!

Both of them gave themselves openly and lovingly to me.

I could feel their love and caring whenever I was with them.

How much they tried to offer my satisfaction too.

I promised myself to be more attentive and watchful for their needs from now on.

Witjout them realizing it, they were expecting these things, hoping for these things of me as the man they both looked up to. The man both gave themselves so willingly to, and asked for such minor things in return.

I needed a good talk with mom. I needed to explain these thoughts to her and depend on her trust not to betray my growing manhood.

I knew she would guide me in learning the ways of treating a woman, beside just having sex with her.

I laid back on the bed and rested.

I went out to the pool again, as usual, after dinner. laying on a lounge chair, thinking.

Mom smiled at me all during dinner, giving me a little innocent wink.

I hoped dad and Carol didn't catch my return love glance back at her.

She reminded me about my birthday coming up, that Sunday. She asked again if I wanted a party?

I looked at Carol? She thought it would be a good idea. We could invite a bunch of kids from school for a pool party.

I told mom, OK.

Maybe it would be nice to have some of the guys from the team over also.

As I laid there on the deck, Carol came out again, in her two piece.

"We're really learning a lot of shit about making love from watching mom and dad."

"We sure are hon." My eyes were closed as I laid there.

Carol leaned over me and pressed her tits into my chest and kissed me.

"I love you Billy. As a man and as the man I make love with."

She reached down and massaged my balls through the suit.

"Carol honey, I love you with all my heart too honey."

"Do you want tomake love tonight Billy?" She asked.

"I don't know hon, I'm pretty worn out. I've really need a rest."

"Well at least lick them a minute," she said, pulling up her bra and letting her beautiful tits hang over my lips...

I licked them softly, and bit lightly on her nipples and then she dove into the pool.

What a horny sister.

Again, I remembered HER needs too.

What a horny mother! I thought.What about HER needs?

Finally, I told Carol I was going up to lay down again, maybe go to sleep for the night.

She answered, " OK, maybe I'll see you later, maybe not."

She continued to swim.

Ma & dad were sitting in the parlor watching TV.

I said I was going to bed early.

"Good night," they both said. Mom giving me that wink again.

I laid in the dark bedroom listening to the splashing of the pool water of Carol still swimming.

Still wondering if I should tell Carol about mom, or mom about Carol and me?

Much later, I awoke to a pleasant feeling again... my cock was being sucked in the darkness. Someone was between my legs... NOW I wasn't sure if it was mom or Carol?

The sucking up and down, the massaging of my balls told me it was mom!

Quietly, I moved my hips up and down. Her mouth followed, sucked me harder... A hand jerking my cock softly.

She knew now, I was awake and feeling her mouth loving me.

I felt her tits now, against my thighs. Rubbing into them hard.

I couldn't help but moan lightly as her sucking continued...

Biting up and down the sides of my cock now. Exciting every nerve in my cock.

Mom was pleasuring me wonderfully.

Nibbling the head slightly, that drove me to hump higher and higher. Still, her mouth stayed with me... Sucking, milking me.

Then the bedroom door opened...

My heart stopped. The sucking stopped.

I sat up quickly as dim light from the hall flooded my room...

It was Carol standing next to my bed naked...

Carol's eyes adjusted to the sight of mom between my legs. My cock standing straight up, mom naked.

" What the fuck is this????"

"What the fuck is going on here Billy, Mom?"

"Why are you here mom? Why were you sucking Billy like this?" she demanded.

Mom knelt there between my legs. Looking at Carol, standing now right next to the bed...

"Why are YOU here naked, Carol?"

" Billy sees me all the time naked mom. I wanted to ask him something... "

"Why were you sucking him like that?"

"Carol, sit down here."

"I need to talk to you too."

Carol knelt on the side of the bed, and looked at me and at mom. Disbelief on her face.

I had no idea what to say.

Mom started by telling her about knowing of the camera I had put in their room.

"It dawned on me Carol, that your brother hadn't had any talks with your father and me about sex."

" Since he went so far as putting the camera in our room to watch us, I thought it was time to show him the things he would need to make love to a woman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.