Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was feeling kind of worn out when I woke the next morning.

I had always dreamed of having a lot of sex. Since the first day that I learned I could cum.

Now, in just the few past weeks, I was having sex with three different people.

My sister, my mom, and Lisa. It was mom that occupied most of my thoughts.

She was the most influence on me.

The way she talked with me, touched and sucked me!

I played and replayed all of it over and over in my mind.

Even the pictures of them in my mind, of her being licked by our father and watching her orgasm like that.

Remembering mom telling me that I would see something that seemed to be special for her last night to happen with her and dad.

She actually wanted me to see this most personal married thing she would share with him.

She wanted me to see her and him completely naked and sharing their love and sex.

She also knew I would see her sex. I would actually see her spread open to show all that made her the woman she is.

I saw all of it all right!

The memory was burned into my mind.

It was far more than I ever hoped to capture with the camera in their room.

I needed a break to think about all these things for a while, but how?

Mom would be waiting to "teach" me something new when I got home from school today.

It was a week since I had sex with Lisa. She would probably be expecting it this weekend also.

Carol gave me a hug when she passed me in the hall on the way to the bathroom. She said she felt GREAT after that fucking I gave her last night.

Mom had breakfast ready when I came down. I stayed kind of quiet, eating, and looking again at her in her light thin housecoat.

Standing in front of the window over the sink, I could plainly see the outline of her tits.

The outline of her hard nipples.

The same tits that I sucked and caressed. She was busy doing the dishes. Now, I looked at Carol as she ate.

Her tits wrapped nicely in a summery blouse. Tits that I also had sucked last night.

I got up and left for school.

During class change, I met Lisa in the hall. She asked about going to the football game that weekend.

"Sure, it was still on."

I gave her a quick kiss. She slid my hand in hers raising it between us to caress her tit.

"We'll have fun after the game, honey." she said.

Off she went to her next class.

I wondered what mom would have waiting when I got home?

What was she going to "teach" me today?

Watching her sucking dad last night...

Watching him sucking her pussy...

I now thought of dad in a whole different way. Mom especially.

When I got home, the house was quiet. I went up to my room.

There was mom, sitting on the end of the bed. She had watched the tape of them last night.

She still had the same duster on.

"Hi mom."

"Hi honey. What did you think of last night?"

"That really was something mom. What exactly was dad doing to you?"

"He was licking my womanhood, honey."

"Like I did to you yesterday."

" Men do that because it makes woman feel really nice. It makes them have an orgasm."

" You know what an orgasm, is, don't you?"

"Yes. I know about them."

She stood up. "Would you like to learn how to do what your dad did last night?"

"I don't know mom. Should I?"

"If you want to satisfy a woman the correct way, you should know what it is about."

She then opened her duster.

She was naked underneath. Her breasts proudly perched with their already hard nipples inches from me.

Her body really was beautiful.

Long slim legs leading to her blonde pussy hair. Her ass curvy like Carol's.

Her hands went to rub softly around her pussy as she looked me in the eyes.

"Yes, Billy. I'm completely naked here in front of you now."

"Just like you saw in the pictures last night."

"Take your clothes off Billy. I will show you how to make oral love to a woman."

I fumbled with my shirt. I finally had all my clothes off. Standing now, feeling kind of embarrassed, kind of scared.

This was my mother. Naked in front of me.

She took my hands and placed them on her tits.

"Caress them Billy. Like I showed you."

I softly moved my hands over her tits. My fingers played with her nipples. Her eyes closed as she then reached for my cock. She kept her eyes closed, playing with it. Stroking it softly. Caressing and massaging my balls too.

"OOOOHHH Mom," I whispered.

It was really feeling nice, and I was becoming hard in her hands.

"Oh, mom, that feels so nice."

"You're getting really hard Billy. That's a very good sign." She said just as softly.

She opened her eyes, as I continued to caress her tits.

"That feels nice too, Billy."

"We call this foreplay honey. Mutual touching and caressing of a partner."

She moved to the bed, and laid down with her legs over the edge.

"Move here Billy, between my legs."

I moved, looking down at her. She was caressing her own tits.

"Kneel right there between my legs."

I knelt down, and she said, "This is a woman's pussy Billy. It is my womanhood."

"This is where you came from."

Her hands went to each side of her pussy lips and caressed up and down the whole valley.

Her blond curly hairs were glistening.

"This is where we pleasure men the most Billy."

"I've seen the things about it in school mom."

She spead her pussy lips and said, "This is my vagina. This, here, is called a clitoris. It is almost like the head of your penis." she said.

"It is really sensitive, and makes a woman have an orgasm, when it is played with the right way."

"It is very tender Billy."

"This is what dad what licking last night. This is what he was playing with."

"It made me cum, Billy."

"It made me have a nice orgasm with his wonderful licking and kissing here."

She took her hands away.

"Touch it Billy. Place your hands there and spread these lips."

I opened her pussy lips.

"Now put your tongue on that clitoris, I just showed you."

I leaned my head down, as if never seeing a pussy before. I went to her clit.

"Yes, Bill, right there!"

" oooohhh yes. That feels nice. Lick it softly like and Ice Cream cone."

" Yes, like that Bill." as I softly licked over her hardening clit.

"Yes. It feels nice Billy."

"Suck that little button now. Softly Billy. You don't want to hurt your woman."

I delicately sucked my mother's clit and she started to moan.

"OOOHHH nice Billy. You're a fast learner."

"remember this important thing Billy, for your woman."

I could feel my cock raging hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.