Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It seemed to be going really nice, between Carol, me and of course, Lisa.

Carol and I still kept our secret of watching mom & dad often.

We learned a lot. Tried it out on ourselves and Lisa.

Then disaster struck.

I came home from school, nearing the end of the school year now. I went up to my room as usual, and there was mom sitting on the end of my bed.

She had tears in her eyes, and looked at me, saying "Why Billy, Why?"

She was holding a VCR tape in her hand.

I knew immediately what it was. My face turned red.

I was speechless.

"I found where you hid the camera on us too, Billy."

"The reason I found it is because my rear end bumped into the VCR and turned it on as I was doing your bed."

"I feel so ashamed mom. I have been so frustrated in trying to learn about sex and girls... and all those things... "

"I don't care Billy. THIS was terrible."

"THIS was between your father and me."

"Maybe I have been wrong." she said.

"Maybe I should have thought enough to have your dad talk to you. Maybe I should have."

She was still sitting there weeping.

"I'm really sorry mom. Really I am."

" I just, I just thought I could learn how to really do it."

" In case Lisa and me got together. All the guys at school are always bragging...".

She looked up at me, and through teary eyes, "I guess we failed each other Billy. I really should have talked with you much earlier."

"What did you think when you were watching me with your father?"

" It was nice, mom. I know how much you love him."

"Yes, I do." she said.

" Have you had sex with a girl yet?"

" Well, yes."

" What kind?"

" We touched a lot, Lisa and me."

"Have you actually seen her body?"

"Some of it mom." Lying like hell.

"I have to admit, I've noticed the bulge in your swimsuit when you were out at the pool."

" Especially when Lisa was around and you were both swimming."

She glanced directly at my crotch as she said it.

"I expect you've noticed how big your dad is, haven't you?"

"Yes! I did. He's bigger than me, that's for sure."

"How far have you and Lisa gone?"

" I touched her breasts, and once inside. Yes. But she felt scared."

Still lying like hell.

"Sit down here." she said.

I sat on the bed, and she stood before me now.

"I think its time for you to learn some things. Before you get a girl, expecially a nice girl like Lisa, in trouble."

She turned and locked my bedroom door. Then she came back to stand in front of me.

"What did you think of my breasts when you saw them?"

I stuttered. "They were beautiful mom. Really beautiful."

"Unbutton my blouse, Billy."

" Oh no, mom. I can't do that!"

"I mean it. Unbutton my blouse."

Slowly, I reached up and with shaking hands, I started to unbutton...

Finally, they were all undone, and the blouse fell to her sides.

"What do you see, Billy?"

" A pretty lacy white bra, mom."

What else? I see bulges at the top of the bra.

I see faint outlines of your nipples, I said.

"Unsnap it Billy, it opens here in front. "

"Oh mom... please... "

"Go ahead Billy, unsnap it."

I reached up and undid the fasteners, and it also fell to the sides. Her breasts fell free, and swung into sight inches from my face now.

A gasp escaped my lips, as I saw them...

"What are you thinking Billy?"

" How beautiful they are mom. "

Her both hands came up to caress them, and massage them and roll her fingers over her nipples.

"These are the nipples that fed you as a baby, Billy."

"Your dad loved to watch me feed you."

She held her breasts so that her nipples were almost at my mouth.

"These nipples Billy."

"These breasts are also sex organs Billy. They give women feelings of excitement when she is about to make love with a man."

"They are extremely sensitive. and you must ALWAYS remember to treat them softly. Tenderly, and never, never squeeze them hard or you will injure the woman."

She was still massaging them near my mouth...

My cock was hard, and I was embarrassed. I knew she saw it bulging in my pants, as she looked down.

"Making you hard, isn't it Billy?" she asked in a sort of teasing manner?

"Yes mom, it is."

"Do you masterbate Billy?"

I looked down to the floor sheepishly and mumbled, "Yes mom. Once in a while, like when Lisa has been here."

"When did you start to cum?"

" A year ago now. mom."

"I knew we should have talked to you a long time ago... " still massaging her breasts in front of me.

"Touch them Billy." letting go of her tits, letting them fall to the beautiful half round circles..." Go ahead, I will show you how to touch a woman, and please her."

My hands shaking, I reached and gingerly touched both breasts, as if I had never done it before.

Her hands went over mine, and held them tighter to each breast. "Massage them Billy."

"Like I was just doing.'

" Yes, like that. That feels real nice."

"Just a little firmer, Yes, that's it!" as her eyes appeared to roll.

"Yes, Billy, that feels so nice."

" Remember this, when you touch a woman."

"Now feel my nipples. They are kind of soft right now, but they get hard like your penis when you're excited."

Again, I flushed...

Oh yeah. My fingers traced around her nipples now getting hard by the second under my fingertips.

"See? See how hard they are getting?"

" Yes mom."

"They are excited and really sensitive right now."

" You MUST remember to treat them very tenderly."

"OK mom."

"Go ahead, rub my breasts, and play with my nipples and let's see how you do."

Somehow that made me feel a little more relaxed. Both my hands were massaging her breasts, and fingering her nipples softly. What a dream... my own mother standing here.

"Yes! That feels really nice Billy. Treat your girl just like this when you finally do get to do this with her."

"Come around behind me now, and caress them from behind."

I stood up. My hard on was bulging large in my pants. I saw her look at it as I moved behind her and again reached around and cupped her breasts.

She was slightly shorter than me, and now I was standing closer to her. My cock slightly pressing into her ass.

"I can feel your manhood Billy.' as she laid her blonde head back on my shoulder. "You ARE getting big."

Suddenly, as I caressed her breasts, seeing her nipples very hard now, I felt her hands come in between us, and cup my cock through my pants.

Sliding harder and harder over the whole thing.

"Oh mom, please... I might..."

" Cum?,"she said?

"Yes."

" No, not yet."

" Caress my breasts a little firmer Billy."

" Yes like that. Concentrate on my nipples now."

Looking down upon her tits over her shoulder. Her head back over my right shoulder. It made my cock throb. Her hands still rubbing over it softly. Now I could feel her fingers searching for the zipper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.