Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

During school the next day, I saw Carol in the hall and she said that she was going to one of her friend's after school.

I saw Lisa, and she said she might go with her too, I kissed her and said I would see her tommorrow.

I raced home and went on the computer, and found the camera ad that I had seen. There was a live kind of shot in color, and I knew that was it. Just what I needed.

Kind of expensive though. It would mean curbing some other things, I was saving for.

Three days it would be sent. GREAT!

Now I had to think of where to mount and hide it so it would never be seen.

I went over to mom's room and looked around real quick, and decided that next to their dresser there was a space and a huge rubber plant in that corner.

Perfect, I thought.

The shelves on the sides of the mirror, and the plant would hide everything, and direct on the bed also.

When Carol got home that evening, I told her all about it, and then went on line to show it to her. She was amazed at the display. She thought I was nuts though.

I said, wait, wait til we see them fucking, and then say that.

I had to wait til the stuff came to figure out how it would hook up to my VCR.

I didn't have the time to see Lisa the next few days with football practice, and homework.

When I came home from school on Thursday, mom said that a package came for me, and wondered what it was. I told her it was a new part I was waiting, and waiting for, for the computer. You and that computer are driving me nuts, she said.</p>

I grabbed the box and ran upstairs. Carol was already in her room, changing clothes.

I quickly told her it was here... What's here? The camera, stupid.

She hurried into my room now, almost as excited as me opening it.

"Wow, this is small." I said.

Lots of instuctions, and I soon had it hooked up to my VCR, and tested it. Wow, I said, look at that picture of us Carol.

"We can make our own fuck films... all I have to do is push record and that's it"

"Uh Oh," she said. "Mom and dad are in trouble now. I can just see it."

"Listen, why don't you engineer an excuse to make ma drive you somewhere so I can get this hooked up in there?"

"Are you sure you won't get caught. We could never be forgiven."

"They would hate you."

"Oh stop it." I said.

"OK, I'll ask her to take me and Lisa to the mall for some girl stuff. I know she'll do it."

" How much time do you need?"

"Only about twenty minutes to put it in there and then make sure its pointing OK. Then to make sure its really hidden."

"OK. I just hope we don't get caught."

I waited until I heard the car pull out of the drive, and went to work quickly.

There was a kitty corner set of small shelves that were hidden almost by the huge rubber plant in the corner of their room.

I moved a figurine, set the camera behind it, and aimed it toward the bed. I ran into my room and quickly looked at my TV. It was almost perfect. I could see almost the whole bed area. I made a couple of adjustments, and it was perfect.

Now, all I had to do was wait...

I had to remember to keep reminding myself to never leave the tape in the VCR. That would mean the end.</p>

If mom or dad ever "borrowed" my tape for some reason... uh oh.</p>

Now, I couldn't wait. I had the picture on the TV, and could imagine them there in their bed already.</p>

I couldn't wait to show Carol.

Now we could see how THEY make love, and maybe learn a few things too.

It would certainly let me see my mom getting fucked and giving my dad a blowjob.

Even looking at her downstairs, it was always hard for me to look at her and imagine my dad's cock in her mouth...

I had a hard time concentrating on my homework, and finally, finally, finally, Carol and mom were home. The hours seemed to drag when we all had dinner. Talking to dad about his golf game.

I said I still had some studying to do for a test coming up and ran upstairs, and waited, waited, waited.

I heard Carol come into her room, and I figured she would be getting ready to take a shower.

I whispered over to her "It was all se." and showed her the pic on the TV in my room.

"Wow" she said. "You can see the whole fucking room, almost."

"Now I can't wait either. Damn, Billy."

I reached into her bathrobe and caressed her tit as she went to take her shower.

I watched TV for a while, and finally heard mom come up the stairs to go to bed. I heard dad say he would be up and in a few minutes.

Excellent.

I turned the channel to the off station, and there was mom. taking of her blouse. A lacy white bra underneath. I was gulping now, at watching her.

I got up and sat right next to the TV.

She unsnapped her bra and pulled it off. OOOHHH, What beautiful tits.

I could see her going to the mirror on the dresser, and watched her caressing her tits as if to make them feel more relaxed or something.

They were hanging as she bent over to a dresser drawer.

Now she sat on the bed, and pulled off her slacks. matching lacy panties, and she slipped them off too. Wow. Here was my mom, naked now.

I saw her reach down and run her hand through her blonde pussy hair, and slide a finger into her slit for a second.

Looking toward the mirror ahead.

She stood up looking at her figure in the mirror, from front to side, and holding up her beautiful tits for the side view.

I was getting an eyeful, and was tickled that I got the camera.

Her body was still gorgeous. Her tits had to be at least 34 D.

Carol and Lisa were only about a C, I figured.

Mom moved off camera, and then I saw her in her bathrobe, and starting to walk out to the hall.

I quickly changed the channel, and glad I did. She knocked on my door, "Billy, would you like to have a party for your birthday?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.