Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

As I sat there, next to Lisa, it dawned on me to look at the clock on the dresser. God! It was 4:30 already, and mom at least, would be walking in any minute.

Quickly, we all got our suits back on and ran down to the pool. At least there, we were safe.

We weren't there 10 minutes on the pool deck, and ma's car was coming in the drive.

We all looked at each other, knowing how close it was.

She saw us there, and said that she would have dinner in a while. I suggested that we cook out, since it was so nice outside.

She thought a minute, and said good idea.

She looked sharp in her fitted blouse and summery slacks.

Made her tits show really nice.

It dawned on me I hadn't seen her tits in quite a while...

I already knew what they looked like. Their really nice size, but I still wanted to see more.

She had a plate of mixed hamburgers, salads, and other stuff ready in a short time.

I no sooner had the first batch of hamburgers done, and dad pulled in the drive.

Soon it was getting dark, and ma and dad went in the house, to go to bed.

We decided on a little more swimming, and fooled around in the pool for a while before Bobby and Lisa were ready to leave. Bobby would drop Lisa off at her house for me.

I kissed her, and it seemed with a lot more feeling now, inside me.

She openly ground her tits into me as we kissed.

We said we would see them in school in the morning, and they left.

Carol and me stayed out by the pool talking.

Finally, I asked her how she made out with the blowjob. "It went really nice."

"I still couldn't take his whole cock in my mouth or throat."

"It was just too fucking big, Billy."

"He must have cum a gallon in my throat though." she said laughing.

"But we're even, I came in his mouth twice as he licked my pussy."

"Do you really like him?'

" Oh yes. He's really nice to me. Treats me good, Billy Makes me feel nice."

"I'm not afraid with him."

"I thought it was neat to come in at just the second you were cumming in Lisa." she said.

"I like the look you guys get when you're cumming."

"Ma and dad are probably fucking right now." I said.

"I'll bet you're right. I hear them quite a bit, and they don't know it, through my wall."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, I hear them a lot."

"Mostly they fuck when dad comes home from work though."

"Want to try to listen?"

" Yeah." I said.

"C'mon. hurry. Its just about that time now. Usually takes ma about twenty minutes in the shower..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.