Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I rose early the next morning and I guess Carol did also.

There was a slight argument over who was going to take a shower first.

Since I thought she would take a long time, I said the hell with it.

Its warm outside, I'll dive in the pool.

Mom was just getting up, and I decided that I would make breakfast for everyone.

After watching mom so many times, I knew what to do.

Soon she came down, and smelling the coffee, asked me, "Do youI really know what you're was doing?"

"Watch me steam mom."

" I just might wind up a chef some day. "Setting a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage, and toast in front of her.

She was gabbing about all the relatives at the shower, as my mind drifted off to last night, and at the lake, once again.

Dad came down, and said he had a meeting, and only had a cup of coffee.

He asked if I would check the pool chemical levels and stuff. I told him I was going to take an early swim anyway, so I would do it.

He gulped down the coffee, kissed mom, and left.

Carol finally came down, and I gave her a plate of my scrambled special.

"Oh, now I'm a chef on top of all my OTHER TALENTS," she said.

"Be nice Carol, he went through all the time and trouble by himself, and besides, they're good."

Her blonde hair was rolled in a bun, and she looked refreshed.

She was wearing a light duster, and I knew nothing else underneath.

I could clearly make out her tits through the fabric.

I think mom caught me gazing too.

Mom was drinking her coffee, and writing down a list of things she needed at the store. Carol picked up one of the sausages and placed it in her mouth and sucked it slowly, looking straight at me, teasing me.

She worked it in and out of her mouth, sucking on it, now with a gleam in her eyes.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

She smiled, and I said I was taking a swim.

I cleaned the pool, and added the chemicals.

Ma came in the yard a little later and said she was going shopping, and would stop at our Aunt's house for a while afterwards. I'll be back in time for dinner."

"GREAT"

The house to ourselves again!"

My RAGING HORMONES were kicking into gear already!

I went over and dove in the pool. It was a nice sunny morning, and the swim felt good.

Carol came out and sat in a lounge chair, still in her duster.

"Did you like my practicing on the sausage?" She giggled.

"You're lucky I didn't get a hard on right there." I said, climbing out of the pool.

"I was thinking about Bobby all night." she said.

"Damn, it felt so fucking nice when he was inside me, Billy."

"Will you call him and ask him to come over?"

"OK.".

This made her excited, "I'll call Lisa if you want and we can all make love all afternoon!"

"Sounds like a plan." I said.

I asked if she had any extra dough, I wanted to buy some more beer? I didn't want to use dad's.

She chipped in a 5, and I left for the store.

I called Bobby and invited him over, and he more than eager when I told him Carol was all excited about it, but not to let her know I said anything.

Carol said that Lisa's mom would drop her off on her way to the store.

Excellent.

They would both be at our house in an hour.

I went up to my room to put a different shirt on, and Carol walked in.

"Would you like a quickie between us before they come?" she asked.

She had let her hair down now, and really looked nice. Makeup on, and all now.

Certainly for Bobby's benefit.

"You know, its not a bad idea. We have the house to ourselves for a while."

I reached for her and kissed her. We both laid on the bed, and I slipped off her duster.

She was naked.

"Oh, Carol, I get so fucking hot looking at you, and these beautiful tits."

"Suck them." she said. " I like how you suck my tits. You make them feel really nice."

I laid between her legs with my clothes off also, and licked her nipples softly.

"Oh, Billy, that feels so fucking nice."

My cock was getting harder my the second. I stood up and when she saw my hard on, she eased forward enough to place her hands on it, while I stood next to the bed.

It didn't feel like brother and sister at all right now.

It felt more like a close relationship with a regular girl.

She was just as hungry for sex as I was. Curious about the changes in both of us, and all those special feelings we were experiencing together.

I reached down, and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Suck me for a few minutes babe. Get me hard for you. "

"That's just what I had in mind.' She lowered her warm mouth around my hardening cock.

"Show me how to deep throat it, OK, Billie?"

" If I suck Bobby later on, I want to do it right."

"Just relax. Keep sucking more and more."

"That's it. Easy. "

"A little at a time. Each time you slide your mouth down, try it a little further."

"Like this?" As she gulped more of my hard on.

"Yes. Just relax. No matter how excited you are or he is, Just relax."

"It feels good Carol. You're almost all the way down now."

:UUUUMMMMM, I love sucking you" she said.

I couldn't help but become more hard, more excited as she sucked. Watching my cock disappear into my sister's warm mouth.

"Oh Carol."

Now she seemed to force her head deeper down on my cock, and had it all in her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat now with the tip of my cock.

"That's it Carol, you've got it!"

" OOOOHHH, My whole cock is in your mouth now."

She looked up at me, sucking me hard. Her lips completely circling my entire cock.

"UUUUMMMMM Carol, keep doing that for a minute."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.