Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I slept rather well that night.

The bright sun reflecting off the dresser mirror waking me.

I got dressed, and got my gear together for football practice that afternoon.

Carol and Lisa were already eating breakfast when I came in the kitchen.

Both of them giving me smiles.

Mom gave me a plate of scrambled eggs, with sausages, and I inhaled them.

I told ma that I had to go to practice later, and she offered me the car if I would drop her off at our aunt's house. She was going to a baby shower for one of my cousins.

It was a deal. Right away the slight jealousy from Carol, because she couldn't drive yet.

"Will Bobby Maxwell be at practice?" Carol asked.

"He probably would." I said.

He was a good friend and one of our better players.

Carol drooled, as if in a daydream over this guy.

Carol said, "Maybe we'll stop by the practice field to watch us later."

I knew damn well it was only so she could get a chance to see Bobby.

Looking at Lisa, I winked, and then stared staight at her tits.

They were poking through the school jersey she was wearing. She blushed.

God! How sexy she was, even though she wa myown sister!

I put my plate in the sink, as mom was cutting vegetables for a salad on the counter. Suddenly I noticed that her light multi colored housecoat was hanging open as she leaned over.

I got a perfect look at her right tit. Nipple and all.

What a beauty. It was a bit larger than the two girls. It looked so soft, as it slightly jiggled from her cutting motions.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek, and said I was going out on the deck to see dad who was reading the paper.

Mom was really pretty, with her long blonde hair, blue eyes.

I was always so proud of her. Especially when the guys I hung around with all came over.

I could see their eyes always trying to 'scope' her out!

I told the girls I would see them later, and out the back door I went.

I chatted with dad, while I hosed down the cars. He was in his mid forties. Mom about 39. Still built pretty damn good too.

His dark brown hair made him look even better, I thought.

I was proud of him.

After the car washing, I cut the grass. By then, mom was ready to leave.

She had a couple of large wrapped presents for the shower, and I shoved them in the backseat.

We were off.

Small talk on the way. Leading up to her asking me, "What do I think of Lisa?"

Uh Oh. My heart stopped.

Why would she ask me that? I said, " I thought she was really cute, seemed smart too."

" Lisa was talking about you from the minute the two girls sat down for breakfast."

"I think she's got a crush on you!" Mom smiled at me.

"You really think so mom?" The way she was talking about you, I would think so.

"Hmmm," I said. "The plot thickens."

" Maybe I'll check into that a little later. She might come in handy for a date."

"She seems like a good catch, Billy"

"You're pretty good looking yourself you know."

" You are taking after your father for his good looks."

I think I started blushing as I turned the corner to my Aunt's house.

As I got the packages out of the back seat and carried them in the house. Mom said that she would put in a good word for me with Lisa, next time she got a chance.

"It wouldn't hurt to have an available girl in an emergency, but maybe Carol would get mad." I said.

By then all the woman were yakking, and I beat it out of there as quick as I could. Mom said she would get a ride home from someone there. Excellent!

I met Bobby in the locker room, and as we suited up. I mentioned that Carol seemed to have the hots for him.

He seemed kind of amazed.

"Well her and Lisa were talking about you at breakfast this morning."

" Lisa and Carol are tight."

" Lisa slept over last night."

"No shit?" he said.

"They both might show up during practice today."

" If they cme, maybe we could take a ride somewhere."

"Great!" he said, and off to the field we went.

After practicing our scrimmage maneuvers, and special teams moves, we took a break and went to the benches.

Sure enough, Carol was yelling to me.

Her and Lisa were sitting on the lower bench of the bleacher stand.

"Bobby, come on. lets take a fast run over, and set something up."

As we got to the benches, our shoulder pads, crotch cups and all, I mentioned that maybe we could all take a ride somewhere after practice?

Carol's eyes widened, and said "Great!"

It seemed to me that everything was "GREAT" with everyone all of a sudden!

Now in the showers, I took notice that Bobby's cock seemed a little bigger than mine. Not much longer, but fatter.

I was silently jealous right away. I wondered how long it would be before mine was full grown?

The girls were already waiting outside when we finished.

Bobby climbed in back with Carol right next to him.

I could see her grinning in the rear view.

Lisa was sitting close to me. "We looked pretty good out on the field." She smiled.

Chit chat about our next game, and then decisions on where to stop for something to munch.

We pulled into a drive thru and I said that I would spring this time.

"Maybe we could go to the Lake???" I asked.

Bobby piped up with "That's a good idea. I could go for a swim right now."

The girls agreed.

"We better order some stuff to take with us." I said, and we were on our way with a large bag of hamburgers, and stuff.

I was stopped at a light, and then felt Lisa's hand creeping over my crotch. She was still looking straight ahead.

Ummm, it felt nice, and made me think of last night, all over again.

If I could make things go right, it would be Carol's first outside blowjob. Bobby was going to get lucky and didn't even know it yet!

My hands dropped down to hers as she rubbed my cock through my shorts.

It was getting hard already. Driving down a rural road toward the Lake, she slipped her hand in the elastic of my shorts and stroked me softly.

God, she's as horny as I am. I thought.

This is GREAT, for me to have another girl actually want to play with my cock like this.

I didn't even have to urge her!

My cock was rock hard now, and she had a grin, as I glanced over to her.

Bobby and Carol were busy talking about all kinds of stuff, and I saw him move his arm to the back of the seat behind Carol.

He was starting to make his moves.

Soon I pulled into a tree covered area right next to the water.

There were a few people scattered about the Lake, but none near enough to where we were to hear us or really see us clearly.

I went to the trunk and got the beach blankets, while Lisa brought the bag of food.

Lisa's ass looked nice rippling as she walked ahead of me toward some trees.

Her tanned legs looked GREAT against the white shorts.

My cock still kind of hard from her jerking me.

It was getting toward evening already as we sat on the blanket eating the hamburgers, and drinking the beer.

It was quiet, where we were.

"We should have thought to stop and pick up our bathing suits." I said.

"We could swim in our shorts." Carol offered.

" If it was OK, the girls could just leave their bras on."

I winked at her for her brilliance. Lisa was all for it.

Bobby was about to get a closer look at my sister's tits.

She was kneeling near him, as she slipped her t shirt off.

She was wearing a low cut bra, that seemed almost useless showing her tits bulging at the tops.

Bobby's eyes were popping out of his head as I glanced at him.

I knew that carol's and Lisa's tits were pretty close in size. Carol told me she was a C cup.

Carol knew his eyes were on her as she encouraged Lisa to take hers off too. Carol already pulling off her sneakers.

Bobby couldn't believe the girls were taking off their shirts like this.

Soon, the girls were giggling and running into the water, splashing.

"Damn, your sister is really built!"

I told him if he played his cards right maybe she would let him play with her tits.

"You really think so?"

"Let's go. Follow my lead. I'm after Lisa. I want her tits in my mouth too."

We took off our sneakers and ran into the water, attacking the girls.

I went under the water and came up through Lisa's legs, grabbing her pussy through her shorts as I did.

Her face was blushing as I came up, looking at her.

Both girls' nipples were clear through their wet bras. They didn't hide anything, but made the girls have false modesty I guess.

I told Bobby to kneel down in the water and let the girls get on our shoulders so they could dive.

It took a couple of tries, but finally they were both on our shoulders and dove in. Lisa came up first and didn't realize right away that her bra was now shoved up over her tits.

Bobby's eyes were glued to them, as she blushed and pulled it back over them.

"Really nice tits Lisa." She glared at me, as I smiled.

After a while, it was starting to get dark. I mentioned that maybe we should start a small fire, and asked Bobby to come with me to find some kindling.

All he talked about was seeing Lisa's tits.

"I could clearly see Carol's through her wet bra. She was giving me a hard on." he said.

" I think she knew it." I smiled.

Soon we were back and piled up the wood. It was dark now, and we had the fire going.

We all had another beer. The fire was warm, and I jokingly said, "You girls should dry their bras on a stick near the fire so their tits didn't get all scroungy from the wet bras."

Carol giggled. "Well, if you guys will keep your hands to yourselves we will!"

I reached for a couple of thin sticks and jambed them into the ground near the fire, and said, "There's your bra racks."

Both girls, grinning, slowly started unsnapping their bras.

Bobby was beside himself now, looking back and forth between both girls and their tits. I knew what they were thinking.

We drank some more beer, and Bobby managed to calm down.

Still gazing, but calmer now.

I pulled Lisa a little closer and moved her to sit between my legs, with her head on my chest.

My arms went around her stomach, not touching her tits yet.

How beautiful the looked as I stared down over her shoulder at their fullness. Her nipples were at full attention. I knew she was excited.

My dick was getting that way too.

Across the flames, I saw Bobby sitting with his legs crossed. Carol moved near him, and laid on her stomach, near his side.

Her tits hanging invitingly, as she leaned up to talk to him.

He was beside himself. Looking at her tits swaying between her arms.

I knew exactly what she was up to.

Finally, I moved Lisa's head so that I could lean down and kiss her.

My hand went to her tits and I rubbed both of them as we kissed.

Her hard nipples feeling so nice in my hand.

Then I placed her back on my chest again, but this time, both my hands cupping and caressing her tits. Her pretty legs stretched out toward the flames.

I could see the outline of her pussy through the damp shorts now.

Carol had knelt up and leaned into Bobby, and kissed him. Her hands going to his shoulders and neck.

I knew she was deliberately pressing her bare tits into his chest.

His arms went around her as they kissed, and I saw her sway her chest back and forth into him. It wouldn't be long.

I could barely hear her say, "Oooo Bobby, I can feel it." Referring to his cock, which was plainly hard under his shorts.

She moved so that her head was now laying on his leg, facing toward him.

I could see her reaching for his hand and placing it on her tit for the first time. She moaned slightly, as my own hands were stroking over Lisa's tits, and stomach.

My cock was raging hard. Lisa could feel it pressing against her back and ass. She wiggled her ass into it deliberately. Then brought her hands up to cover mine as I caressed her tits.

"This is really nice, isn't it you guys?" Lisa asked.

Bobby mumbled something, "It sure is. Nice and peaceful here."

I reached over and grabbed some sticks to keep the fire going. Then changed so that I was laying down. Pulling Lisa next to me.

She was on her side. Laying in front of me, closer to the fire. My hands went back to her tits again.

I held her close and whispered to her. "Play with me, please... "

Soon, Bobby did the same. Laying down now, with Carol in front of him. His hands on her tits also.

This WAS nice, as Lisa said.

I could faintly hear Carol moan, as Bobby leaned down, and raised Carol's head in his arms kissing her again.

Lisa was unsnapped my shorts. She slid them down with one hand behind her. I managed to pull them the rest of the way, and kicked them off.

Now completely naked. I was laying behind her with my hard cock pressing into her crack.

Bobby saw this, and Carol already knew what we were doing.

I saw her reaching behind her. I knew she was touching her first outside cock. A very big one at that!

Bobby's hands were busy all over her tits, as she laid with her head in his arm.

He started to make small moans and I knew Carol was stroking him.

Lisa was doing the same. The girls had a plan. I could see that.

I reached down and undid the snap in Lisa's shorts, and slid my hand in. She spread her legs, giving me all the room I needed, to reach her warm pussy.

Finally, I rolled her so that she was on her back. I leaned over her and kissed her. I moved down to openly suck her tits.

This was the opening Bobby needed. He followed me immediately. His shorts were off in a second. His hard cock was sticking up, as if dancing, through the flames across from us.

He laid back down again and Carol imediately laid next to him. Facing him, and they were kissing hard.

Her hand was sliding up and down his cock. He couldn't hold in the moans.

I could see her arm moving quicker up and down on his cock, hidden between them.

Now I slid Lisa's shorts off. Bobby and Carol were too involved in themselves to be paying attention to us right now.

My hands went down and I openly stroked her pussy, as she laid there.

Her moans made me feel good that I was pleasuring her.

All of us knew we were her for just what we were doing with each other.

Us guys knew the girls wanted this as much as we did.

I remembered the "raging Hormones" mom occasionally mentioned when she spotted me with a hard on at our pool when her and Carol were sunbathing or swimming.

Lisa's hand was reaching for my rock hard cock. Stroking it, as my fingers fucked inside her wet pussy.

I could see Carol now, pushing Bobby onto his back, as her hand held onto his cock. It was huge, now.

I heard Lisa gasp softly as she also spotted it for the first time.

Carol moved betweeen his legs. She laid there and played with it, inches from her face.

We could hear soft moans from her and Bobby too.

She openly stroked it, and finally, I watched my sister move her head directly over it and take his head in her mouth.

Her very first outside cock. Bobby openly moaned loudly.

Lisa looked over and she watched them. Moving her hips quicker to my fingers inside her warm pussy.

Carol slid down further and further on Bobby's cock. We could hear the sucking noises from her mouth.

That was really making us hot. Bobby moaned, Carol moaned. Her mouth getting filled with his huge cock.

Her tits grinding into his legs as she sucked up and down.

Lisa whispered to me.

" Please fuck me now Bill, I want you inside me."

"Please. I'm so wet and excited Bill."

Her grip on my cock tightened.

I leaned over her, kissed her deeply.

"I really care for you Lisa. I mean it."

"I feel the same way Billy." As she pulled me down for a smothering kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.