Carol, Mom and Me
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

All three of us were now sated with sex. Carol was relishing the idea of being fucked in front of her best girlfriend, and that our secret was known to Lisa now.

We didn't tell her about the earlier episode in my bedroom though.

I sat down between them, put my arm around Lisa and caressed her tits.

There seemed to be complete freedom for each of us now.

Lisa seemed to like the attention I was giving her and made no move to stop me from touching her anywhere.

"Well,". Carol said to Lisa, "None of those bitch girls will have anything on us."

" Now we can say we've been fucked and we sucked a cock too."

"Yeah, I guess so." Lisa said. "Especially that big mouth bitch Marjorie."

" I think we all need a swim now." I said.

I only had thoughts of life getting a whole lot better a whole lot quicker now.

I jumped up, and dove into the pool.

The cool water feeling great around my cock, that was now so sensitive from being sucked so hard by both girls.

The girls moved to the edge of the pool with their legs in the water. They gave each other hesitant glances. Seeming a bit sheepish.

I swam over to them, and looked at both their tits.

Both so very enticing. I couldn't resist caressing Lisa again. She made no move to deny me now.

It seemed she enjoyed this sexual attention.

"Carol has great tits too, doesn't she Lisa?"

I knew immediately that she was thinking of her sucking one, just a few minutes earlier.

"Yes!' She said. "they are nice tits."

I caressed Carol's tits now, as Lisa watched me.

Finally, I reached around Lisa's ass and pulled her into the water next to me, and kissed her.

Her tits crushed into my chest. The water around us making it all the more sexy for me.

My hand slid down to her pussy and I ran it softly up and down.

"I'll clean some of that leftover juice for you." I said. Sliding even faster in and out of her pussy.

Her arms went around my neck as she looked up to me with those still excited eyes.

"Bill. I don't have a real boyfriend right now, and I get so fucking horny sometimes... can I come to you for sex when I need it?"

What? What did she just say? Asking for my permission tocome to me to fuck her?

Did I hear this gorgeous girl right?

"I mean till I find my own guy?"

I said almost stuttering, "Sure, it felt really nice being inside her."

She reached up and kissed me.

I was too unsure yet to ask her to go steady with just me.

I said that we better get our suits back on, because mom and dad might come in at any minute.

They quickly got their suits on, and said that they were going up to Carol's room for a while to listen to some tunes.

Lisa went a few step ahead of Carol, and I whispered to her, "Why don't you ask her to sleep over?"

"You mean you want to fuck her again?" She asked with a smile.

"If at all possible hon." I smiled.

"I'll ask her, see what she says." and walked away.

I massaged my cock from being a bit raw in the water, and then went in to make a sandwich.

I finally went up to my room, and laid on the bed. My head spinning from the whole day's events. A whole new world of "secret sex" for me.

It was about ten PM and mom and dad still weren't home yet.

I started dozing off. I had no idea what time it was when Carol was sitting on my bed shaking me slightly.

She said that her and Lisa had some questions, and wanted me to answer them.

I told her I would if I knew.

Lisa was standing kind of nervous behind her.

"What does it feel like when a girl sucks on a guy?"

I told her it was really a great feeling. Making all the nerves in my cock excited. "Probably like your pussy when its fingered."

"You know how it feels when I was fucking you, and you started cumming?"

"Yes," she said, "That is great. My whole body feels like its going to explode."

" Well that's something like I feel when I cum."

Lisa asked me how hard she should suck on a guy, and I said all guys are probably a little different, but I liked it when she sucked me harder.

They said mom and dad were already home and in bed.

As Carol moved, I reached my hand over to caress her tit through her night shirt. I could feel her nipple hardening, and said "They stick right out through your shirt."

"I think that's so sexy." I told her.

I asked Lisa how she liked it when I was licking her pussy? She said. "It was sooooo nice. It made her tingly all over, expecially when I made her cum."

I reached over for her hand and pulled her close to the bed.

I lifted her night shirt and pulled her panties down.

Her aroma was in my nose now.

"Come here and lay on the bed. I'll lick you again."

" Don't make a lot of noise or it will wake up mom and dad."

She moved excitedly to the bed, and I pulled off her top. I kissed her tits softly, and then kissed her lips.

I got an idea to tell Carol to play with Lisa's pussy while I kissed her, and played with her tits so she would get hotter.

Lisa kind of hesitated, but when she felt Carol's fingers sliding up and down her slit, it seemed to be OK.

She was gasping as I lowered my lips to kiss her again.

As I sucked her tits, I could feel her humping at Carol's hand.

"Is she ready for me to lick her Carol?" I asked.

Carol responded "I think so. Her pussy is really soaking."

I took Carol's fingers in my hand and licked them in front of Lisa.

"You taste good," I said.

I got off the bed, and knelt down on the floor between Lisa's legs.

Her pussy glistening in the dim light from the window.

I spread her legs, and bent my head into her, and right away she moaned. Her fingers came to my head as I licked up and down her pussy lips.

"Come down here Carol. Lay your head on her belly and watch me."I said.

Carol moved to within inches of my face... watching me lick her girlfriend. My eyes stared straight into Carol's as I sucked away on Lisa. Her moans coming quicker and her hips rising faster, as I sucked her clit.

Damn! This was really exciting and erotic. My cock was raging and bobbing as I knelt there.

"Here Carol, you finger her clit like a girl likes, while I stick my tongue in her hole."

Carol's fingers quickly went to Lisa's clit, and moved softly around in circles. I was learning what girls like.

I pressed my face harder against Lisa's pussy and probed her hole faster as I watched Carol moving faster on her clit.

I was watching closely how girls did their pussies from Carol's movements.

Soon, Lisa was cumming. Moaning and thrashing wildly again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.