Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Standing there on the pool deck, in the moonlight... my cock deep in Lisa's mouth, being sucked so very nice, shooting my complete malehood into her eager lips, was my dream coming true.

Her hand on my sack, looking at my cock in her mouth, hearing my sister encouraging her to suck me dry.

She finally did empty me.

She was going to slide her sucking mouth from my cock, but Carol told her to suck it softly until I went soft.

Thanks Carol.

Finally, I was drained, and feeling a bit weak from two blowjobs, and two fucks in less than four hours.

I reached for her hand and led her to one of the large soft blankets on the deck. I laid her down. Laying next to her, and kissed her deeply, caressing her tits.

I kept telling her how nice it all felt. Feom being inside her to the way she sucked me.

Her arms went snugly around my neck, welcoming her new lover.

Carol, also naked, laid next to me.

I laid between the two of them as we stared out into the starry sky.

I reached for Lisa's hand down between us, and held it firmly.

Since Lisa couldn't see, I also reached over to caress Carol's pussy. She opened her legs inviting more and more of my searching fingers and hand.

My arm went under Lisa's neck and I pulled her slightly over to my chest, telling her how really nice it was.

How good she felt inside.

My mistake... letting Carol play with my cock at this minute. Lisa's hand was heading down to caress it little by little edging her fingers down my stomach.

Carol was already caressing my cock. I was too late in making her move it, and Lisa felt Carol's hand caressing my cock. She sat up and said "What the hell is this?"

"Oh Lisa. I was just so fucking horny watching you two fucking that I just had to feel a cock right now."

"Look at MY tits." she said. "Look how fucking excited they are Lisa."

"You just got fucked really nice, and I'm here hornier than hell."

"All I wanted was to feel his cock."

"Oh," Lisa replied. "I'm sorry for sounding so shitty about it."

Soon, things were peaceful again, and both girls had their head on my chest. Now BOTH of them took turns playing with my softened cock. Both their hands stroking, exploring me.

It was a sex freedom for them too. Absolute heaven for me.

Carol asked Lisa over my chest, How did it feel to suck me?"

Lisa said that she was OK with it. She did it once with a guy at school and he made fun of her. He just called her names after that, and made a fool out of her. She wanted to forget the whole thing.

"Sucking you was really exciting and so much different Billy."

"Especially with carol watching."

Carol said that she only sucked one cock too. Lisa asked her who? Carol said it was'nt important, but it was really nice, giving my cock a special squeeze. Carol said she liked it though.

I knew she was talking about sucking me earlier in the day.

This talk was making my cock start to get hard again. Especially with both of them caressing it, and licking my nipples for a change.

"Did Bill taste OK Lisa?" Carol asked.

"Yeah! It was okay. Not like that jerkoff's."

Carol's hands were caressing my balls softly, very nicely. I know she wanted me to fuck her too.

"Bill?" she finally said, "Will you please finger my pussy?"

"I really need to feel something in my pussy now."

"Lisa got fucked so nice, and I'm here with my pussy aching."

"Would that bother you Lisa?"

"No, I guess not. I can understand how she feels."

I rose up, grabbed my beer and drank some, offering some to Lisa. She took a drink, and set it down. Then I knelt between them again, and reached down for Carol's pussy with my right hand. I was facing Carol, and Lisa who was sitting there, watching me.

She saw my hand slowly trace the fuzzy soft hair of Carol's pussy, and seemed entranced at watching.

Move over in front of me here Lisa, I said.

She moved with her legs spread stretched down either side, in front of me. Her pussy still wet, and glistening. Spread wide open to me.

I stared at it, as I slowly fingered my sister. Up and down her slit. I said to Lisa, "Your pussy felt wonderful Lisa."

"How did I feel inside you?"

" It was really nice Bill. It felt really nice."

"It really did."

Her eyes seemed to glow as if remembering.

Her eyes fixed now on my moving hand sliding in and out of Carol's pussy. I looked right into Lisa's eyes, and said Carol needs to cum too.

Carol was moaning and humping my massaging hand now.

Her tits flopping wildly on her chest as she thrashed around.

her nipples were hard as rocks.

"Will you fuck me Bill? Will you please put your cock in me like you did for Lisa?"

" I don't care if you're my brother. I really don't."

"Will you please fuck me. My pussy is aching for it bad."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.