Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I had been married for well over a year. Everything seemed to be fine for us. Both working, both loving, and our sex was really great.

Sometime during May in that year, my sister Carol called with news that she and her husband had finally divorced. She was feeling down, and wanted to come east to visit us for a while.

She needed to get away for a little while she said.

Sure she was welcome. It had been a long time since I had seen her.

We were close growing up. Very close. A year apart. We shared secrets, problems with our dates etc. AND sex.

Hers was the first naked woman's body I had ever seen live, at the age of 15, and from then on, very often.

We never hid ourselves from each other, and were both curious about the 'new' things happening to each of us, sexually.

Often, she would come into my room, sit on the bed and show me the progress her tits were making in growth. First, she usually pressed her shirt or blouse tight to her body. After a while, she would just non-chalantly walk in topless and display her proud tits.

Even letting me touch them, and lick them. She liked the way it felt. She said a lot of guys at school were after her to try to cop a feel, and often pinched them, hurting her.

Her tits were growing nicely. Full, inviting pink nipples. They filled my hands. I really couldn't blame the guys at school. I know how they felt myself. Seeing some hot chicks, and drooling over the thought of touching them.

Cupping her tits, and facing me, she said that she thought her tits were even nicer than many of the girls in her own class. They were beautiful.

Most of the girls were always teasing us. Knowing some of us would get hard ons, and they would all point, giggling.

Fuck those teasers.

I told her that I almost always got a hard on every time I was near Lisa Mancini, who was a beautiful auburn head with nice tits, and beautiful figure, in my class. She always seemed to like the way I paid attention to her AND her tits.

Carol now openly asked me about my 'manhood', and if IT was growing as fast as she was?

I let her see and hold it, play with it. Watching the amusement as she felt it getting so hard by her touching it.

This always fascinated her.

"I saw dad a couple times" she said. "Once he was hard like this too. He blushed and I ran quickly away, into my room. His cock is just a little bigger than yours.

"So you will probably be as big as he is soon, don't you think?"

"I guess so," I said. Though my cock was now about 6 1/2 inches.

Soon after I privately realized I could 'cum', I saved the surprise for her.

I waited until her next adventure into my room, and as usual, she jutted her 'new' look of a new bra and sweater for my approval before she would wear it for her guy friends.

I always asked her to let me play with her tits, which she never refused. It was never long before I had my own clothes off, and she was also playing with my growing cock. New hair being added almost daily around it.

I asked her on this one occasion to place her hand in some vaseline while she stroked it. Now, well lubed, I laid back and asked her to keep it up.

"Use her other hand too."

She complied, not knowing my SECRET. Thinking she was just making me feel nice, her gentle caresses and hand movements got me bucking into her hands; asking her to hold it tighter, jerk it faster, for the first time.

She saw me going into 'shock' as she was jerking me into a glorious FIRST CUM with her. It squirted out of me in torrents, and all over her hands.

She stood, but still holding my hard cock, shocked. She asked me what was happening, and I told her it was my cum. I've been a full man for a while now.

Finally she realized, and looked at my cock, her hands covered in my cum. Bringing them closer to her face to examine more closely.

I was proud of myself, having the ability to cum. My cock was still throbbing, as she played with my cum on her fingers. Seeming amazed by it.

"What does it taste like?" she asked.

"I don't know yet," I said, "why don't you try it and tell me?"

She slipped one of her fingers in her mouth and sucked it. Quizzical expression, and finally said,

"It's not bad. Kind of salty, but not bad."

She looked down at my still throbbing cock, and it was then, for the first time, I silently urged her head down to it.

"Take it in your mouth Carol. Taste the rest of it. I heard the guys say that their girfriends suck them, and I would like to know what it's like, OK?"

She said the girls always talk about the same thing, sucking on their boyfriends' dicks.

"I don't know." she said.

"Please, just try it."

My cock raging as I lay there. Her face inches away examining it. Her hand came back to stroke it softly, and finally, she looked up at me, and said "I'll try it."

She opened her lips and lowered her mouth around it.

"Ohhhhh Carol, that feels so damn nice. Your warm mouth."

I could feel her tongue sliding around slowly, testing, tasting, and licking the rest of my previous cum.

"Suck it harder Carol."

She moaned slightly, and went further down my cock, starting to suck me harder.

"OOOOHHHH, Carol. faster, please, faster, harder."

Soon her head was moving up and down quicker and I was on my way to my very first blowjob with my sister. My hips were rising off the bed now, her hand holding my cock at the base, and she sucked me, looking up to me seemingly for guidance, with my cock in her lovely mouth.

"It's going to happen again Carol, I'm going to cum again."

And there it was, shooting into her virgin mouth. Squirting hard, my new male juice shot hard into her mouth. She started to gag a little, and my hand went to her head, as I begged her not to stop yet.

She did keep sucking and licking though. The cum was rolling down my cock from the sides of her mouth. She was moaning, as I asked her to suck me harder.

She stayed like that until I finally spent my entire load into her drooling mouth, and became soft.

She held my cock in her hand. Looking up to me and asked, "Was that a real 'blowjob'?"

I said "Yes. It was great Carol. It really felt so nice. Did you like my cum?"

"There was really a lot of it, Billy. Much more than I ever expected, but it tasted fine. That was kind of fun. Can you do that all the time? I want to be as good as those other girls in school, for when I suck my first REAL boyfriend. Will you teach me how?"

"Yes, it would be fun. I have to wait a while between each time, though."

Since our parents wouldn't be home for a few more hours yet from work and shopping, we felt safe. I brought her up next to me and laid next to her, leaning over to suck her perky tits.

"Hold your tits while I suck them," I said.

She loved this feeling. I was amazed at how hard they got, as was she. It made her moan a lot. Now, for the first time, I lowered my fingers to her soft golden pussy hair, and stroked my fingers through it gently. I could feel her breathing coming in gasps, as my hand travelled there.

"Feel nice?" I asked

"Yes, it really does."

I slid my fingers further into her new womanhood, and fingered all of it. Feeling my very first pussy for real. My heart was beating out of my chest. I slid my middle finger into her wet slit and explored up and down. She moaned, and said it felt so nice. My finger found the opening of her pussy, and I worked the tip all around it.

I said this is probably all that moaning that mom and dad make in their bedroom, and she giggled. She said she could hear them often, through her bedroom wall between their rooms.

"Mom must suck dad a lot because I can hear him asking like you do, to suck harder."

"You should call me the next time, so I could listen too. I think it would be fun." I said.

"Sometimes, they are so loud. I sit there near their wall, and slide my finger in my pussy making it feel nice, while they are fucking."

Now her hips started to move all around, moaning a little louder now.

"That really feels nice, that's where I touch myself when I'm alone. There's another spot up a little higher," she said, taking my hand and guiding it there, "rub your finger there on that thing," she said, "It really feels good, and makes me get this strange nice feeling, probably like you just had.

"Put your fingers on it and rub it softly all over... that's it, keep it up... ooooooohhhh. THAT'S IT... don't stop."

My hand moved a little harder and faster over this little button that I felt. Her hips were moving up and down, and she let out a loud moan, and fell back on the bed. My hand was wet. Her pussy was wet.

"Wow," she said, "that was really nice. I think I came, if that's what cumming is called."

I continued to rub her whole pussy lightly. Enjoying this immensely. I wanted to remember this for my future girlfriends. Looking down at her spread legs, heaving tits, with her long blonde hair covering part of them.

I sucked her right tit as I continued to explore her, finally sliding a finger into her hole. It was very tight. I pushed a little harder and got in, and immediately I felt her pussy clamp around it like a vise.

"OOOHHHH, that feels good too," she said, "stay right there for a while." as I tried to wiggle my knuckle inside her.

She looked so beautiful, so peaceful, as I leaned down looking at her. I had to kiss her. I leaned closer to her lips and kissed her hard, and her arms went around my neck, kissing me back. My finger into her pussy working its magic.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.