B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

That evening Candy stood at her bedroom window her elegant virginal white nightie making her look like marketing mans dream. The sky outside was once again crystal clear the millions of stars like splattered paint on a black roof. The town was in ruins the survivors almost held hostage by the now seemly endless ranks of officials and troops. Tomorrow she'd have to answer question after probing question. But not tonight.

She looked back at her husband as he entered from putting the kids to sleep. At least it would be classified, she didn't fancy her beloved and towns folk knowing all the gory details, and neither would poor Daisy Cummings no doubt.

She thought back to those final moments. The saucer has sped away but not vertically as they might have expected. It had only been an hour later when they realized why. The medical jeep had been found on its side the soldiers and the deranged Captain Fin no where to be found. The bugs had decided the captain was one of them by then and they had no intentions of leaving anyone behind.

The mass of slaughtered bugs were already decomposing at an incredible rate. The earth's atmosphere having strange effects on their dead hide's metabolism. With the aliens discarded pod launcher already airlifted to a secret destination Candy wondered if by dawn any evidence of this invasion would even be left.

"Time to turn in Honey," John said patting the bed.

She turned the moonlight showing her fabulous curves through her light fabric.

"I've being waiting for this for the last 24 hours." She said with a bewitching smile. Her husband's eyes widening in anticipation.

She bent down her cleavage as deep as the sea and tapped a long nail on his nose cheekily.

"The sleep honey. I mean the sleep."

A million miles or so away, distance and time increasing experientially was the bugs' mother craft. The huge cylinder hold vibrated with the power of nearly 300 aroused souls. Bugs monitored the row after row of coffin like capsules each one containing an ex resident of earth.

Each human was in a looped orgasmic nightmare. The experiences of the past night had being carefully recorded by the bugs to play back direct into their pitifully weak subconscious.

Some experienced the taking of the cheerleader. Her orgasm, the bugs orgasm, even Fins. Others Candy and Daisy in the rape nest. Other still relived Jed's face covering splatter of officer Vale; or Jackie first forced cock ejaculation. The humiliation and sensations were still as real and powerful as if they were their own. And with each experience the towns folks bodies pumped gasp after orgasmic gasp of power into the ships hull.

A bug monitored the life signs from the capsule of Love Creeks portly framed store manager. A man in his fifties his mind struggled to accept the impossible. He had breasts, huge perfect domes, and his waist tight and shapely like he'd never known. In his mind he looked down at his flat stunning tummy the sensation of a blue glowing robot cock stretching his pussy beyond imagination. He was coming over and over the orgasmic experience an impossible but heart taxing reality.

The hive mind noted this one wouldn't last another light jump. But many more would. There were old spinsters who now had the bodies and sensations of ripe virginal teens. Weak no hopers transformed into powerful lustful creatures with cocks and girls to die for. Men fucked as women, women fucked as men, women fucking women as bugs. The possibilities seemed endless each one eventually tailored to get the greatest sexual peak out of each individual. For some this would become a half conscious hell, many others an amoral taboo heaven. But for all it was the same climax after climax inducing experiences.

The hive mind lingered on the sexy sweaty frame of the cheerleader. Monica lay her back almost in a permanent arch her lovely lips foaming as she rode her climax again and again. Monica had found her optimum frenzy inducing dream. It was that goody bitch Daisy Cummings squealing in the bathroom as her beloved 'butch' hammered away up inside her, Monica experiencing it as the confused yet eager dog!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.