B - Movie Babefest
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Back in the corridor the roof showered them with sparks their naked bodies glowing in the illumination. Candy dragged the poor Cummings girl by the wrist keeping her eyes focused on the open hatch. The bug was still struggling at the hatch entrance and saw them too late to react.

It reeled back as a metal strut which had snapped off was speared by Candy into its underbelly. The creature went berserk rolling onto its back spinning on its shell in agony, multiple legs flailing. Candy wasted no time, the ground was 20 feet below and the craft was veering over the huge dark pit that it's had carved out under its crash site. Candy could see the metal hard webbing where she and daisy had been bug raped that night. If they fell from here onto that, they'd be shredded like a cheese grater.

He alien was trying to right itself the ship rising more and more. She took a deep breath and as the craft dipped towards the edge of the pit she jump pulling the hapless girl with her.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thud!"

The sarge almost transfixed by the swaying saucer, suddenly saw the bodies dropping to the ground and snapped out of his daze.

"Jezzzz someone's got out!"

The pressure wave from beneath the saucer was almost unbearable. The girls screamed holding their eyes as the vibration and thunderous hum of resonating power shook the ground.

The saucer tilted, and they realized it was banking, pointing towards the approaching gun-ships.

A hail of bullets erupted from the attack birds as they closed it. The disc now facing them the rim dipped towards the ground. As the first shells impacted the ship they created fantastic green firework displays. The ships shield was up again and encasing the silver disc.

Inside the craft the Queen felt the unusual sensation of relief. This visit had not been as easy as she had expected. All systems were working the ship was already repairing itself. Power was stable. Time to finally go.

The two women, the sarge and the approaching troops all felt the same pulse of power as if the air had been compressed a million times then allowed to spring back in a micro second. Behind the ship the view seemed to distort as if the fabric of time was been compressed, the green glowing saucer shooting forward like out of its own rail cannon.

"Booooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm!"

The disc created a pressure wave in front of it blowing the gun-ships aside. Many just collapsed to the ground like birds hitting a window. Others rode over the wave as the disc sped under them. But these too were then buffeted out of control and fell to the ground like sycamore buds.

The saucer zoomed low over the camp dragging tents and equipment into the air, behind it a trail of jet black helicopter crumpled into the corn fields. The Queen saw and felt everything at once, the morning air on the ships hull, its coursing bio fluid working the engines, the computed optimum trajectory. Her mind suddenly focused on a speeding target a couple miles to the west.

"Justzzzz one thing more to do."

The ship turned and reached the horizon in an instant

Then it was gone.

The sarge was across the courtyard in seconds and had been careful to avoid slipping into the huge pit left by the craft. Around him was chaos. The swirling wind left by the ship, the smell of cordite, the crackle of burning machinery. But in the mist of this he could only look dumbfounded at the two bedraggled goddesses huddled together like frightened animals.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.