B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

The General clawed the back of a chair his veins bulging in his knuckles. Captain Fin was thrusting her head back and forth, swallowing his cock to the limit down her wet hot throat.

"Jezzzzzzz, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Outside the room his guards looked at each other in amazement. Both nervous to disturb their intimidating commander. One looked to the ceiling muttering quietly to himself in jealous admiration. "Go General, go."

The general gripped her head with both hands pumping his hips into her porcelain white face. "If you want it that bad then have it you slut!" He growled. Fin choked and spluttered his cock emptying deep in her gullet.

"Uggg, ugggg, uggggg ugaaaaaawweeeeEEEEE!"

His ecstatic cry as he came turned to a scream of agony.

"Agggggggggg Jesus! Helpuggggggggggggg!!!!"

The guards were reluctant to respond but as he screamed again they burst into the tent. The far canvas wall was shredded open, the fabric flapping in the downdraft of overhead rotor blades. They were about to dive through when another cry of despair made them turn. Behind the medical table curled on the floor was the General. The men looked in horror. His groin was soaked in claret red liquid his hands clutching at his recently serviced groin.

"Oh Nooo!" He wailed. "I think she's fucking bit my cock off!"

In the alien fuck cell the temperature must have been in the humid nineties. Officer Candy was groaning with unashamed pleasure. Her pussy was struggling to swallow the awful jocks monster cock. Struggling, but not failing. She had taken it all the way to the base each stretching inch feeling like the last humanly possible. Now he was beginning to fuck back and forth, her deep intimate cervix feeling this big holed cock end sniffing at it.

"Uuuh, aw, aww, aww ah, ah, ah, ahhh!"

The ship was coming alive around her she could feel and smell the electrical power.

Jed's spinal nodes glowed hot, his body failing to flinch from the sizzling cables. He could feel his scrotal sphere foaming to the max, any second now he'd release. His raw mind wanting to fill her to the brim with his thick wad, but he was torn between that and jacking over her groaning prom Queen face.

"Uggggggg! "He thought, even now time for humour," decisions, decisions!"

Science officer Jackie was arching her back thrusting her breast forward her hands clawing at the floor, anal probe and Candy's hair. In turn blonde bombshell was grunting like a pig, the huge cock slapping into her. At the same time she licked and bobbed on Jackie own novice erection.

"Awwwwwwww, uuuuug, ohhhhhhhhh!" She was about to spurt!

Candy took the hint lifting her mouth from the climaxing head jerking hard with her hand looking up at the young redhead.

"Ugghhhhh that's it honey, lets me have it! Come on, ugggggh come on baby."

The anal probe glowed blue Jackie's muscles tightening, almost shitting it out. She gave a scream of pleasure her cock erupting thick long strands of come up like a fountain. The white mess sprayed onto Officer A's lips and chin, and over her neck. Jed still gripping her hard massive tits pulled rearing her body up at the second spurt, making Candy scream with the hard womb nudging thrust. But she kept jerking the cock the come hitting onto her mauled tits, Jed's quickly massaging it into her sweaty flesh.

"Eeeeieeeeeeee!!" Jackie screamed her body on fire, the anal probe drawing the last ounce of power from her. Then she crumpled almost unconscious.

Outside the Sarge could now feel a breeze. The dense mist was clearing and the sound of a fleet of helicopters could be heard around him.

The shield was down!

At the base camp half the occupants slowly came to the same conclusion. The Major, Mayor and John could see the grey boil had lost its shape. The mist was billowing out like a ground level nimbus rain cloud. The other half of the base were franticly dealing with the tent incident. The General was under sedation, his team spreading out to hunt down, "that fucking psycho bitch!"

"We should be doing something!" John shouted over the noise of rising gunships. The Mayor had a look of total fear in his eyes.

"Oh my God the shields down and any second the fields are going to be full of nerve gas."

Candy's husband gripped the Majors arm.

"Do something." He yelled.

The Major looked around, his own men and also many of the generals were looking at him for a response. John shook him.

"The Generals had his chance. Follow the chain of command, your back in charge!"

On the alien ship the Queen felt as one with her beautiful craft. With her thoughts she eased the massive silver craft a few inches, then a few feet. She felt the ground and crumbling homestead scrape against the metal, she felt the ship beginning to radiate external power. It had levelled, now hovering a few feet from the ground. The last of her bug army were scrambling aboard. The human sexual energy was far greater than she had ever hoped, the ship was now fully charged. The earth law woman was an excellent asset; so resistant, but now even she was about to come with embarrassed reluctant pleasure. The metal ceiling tentacle was in her mouth about to drain her, smothering her climaxing grunts.

"Mmmgg! Mmmmggg! Mgggggggg!" Candy was coming, her pussy flexing as much as it could around the monster girth. The whole experience just couldn't be resisted. It was so raw, so decadent, so liberating! She needed to keep focused on her plan.

"Awwwwwww uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhh!" She convulsed her pussy oozing juice, Jed banging hard into her in rhythm with each orgasming grunt. The spittle covered mouth probe glowing brilliantly.

Uggg, uggg. Uggggggggggggg!!"

The ship tilted slightly forward, the Queen already thinking of a point some 100 miles into the sky. All she had to do was want it so and it would be there in seconds. Candy's passion had filled the batteries to capacity. "What an incredible vixen." The Queen thought, the ship about to leap into the sky. "We didn't need the power of the earth man after..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.