B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Candy gave a gulp of fear. Her plan was working, "but heavens, at what cost?" Only now was she realising what it would mean. She had to focus, put her feelings to the back of her mind. She felt the Queen and the hive mind flowing into her senses as if water was been poured through her ears. The experiences of the last few hours had helped to detach her from reality. She was thankful of that. She was a beautiful, sexy, yet loyal woman. Her morals were ideal for her role as custodian of Love Creeks law. But now she needed to forget them. Hers and poor Daisy's lives depended on it.

She gave a coy sensuous gasp, touching her lip as she glanced at the two occupants. She dropped to her knees, between the legs of the shocked confused Jackie.

"Oh Baby," She cooed pink lips pouting, elegant hand closing around the young woman's tender headed cock. "Let me help you with that."

Outside the ship in the farmyard, the Sarge backed away from his huge adversary. He slowly moved himself between the erect metal lattice of the rail gun and the advancing bug. Its pincers snapped, its clawed teeth chattering in anger. It stepped over its dead companion, numerous eyes fixed on the half naked muscle man in front of it.

Sarge tensed his thighs, launching himself in a rolling arch over its shell as it in turn lunged forward, its claws smashing against the metal. A flailing tentacle clipped his leg in mid air, the soldier losing his graceful flight, falling in a clump on the ground.

He only had seconds to roll and knell up into a crouched position before the thing had spun and now towered down on him

"Oh fuck!"


In the private tent at the base camp General Hunter was distracted from his usual stern unyielding manner.

"Ohhh Captain, "he groaned in his southern drawl.

On her knees in front of him was the raven haired Fin, her red mouth engorged on the Generals eager rock hard cock. She was taking long deep swallows the general amazed at her gullets dexterity.

"Jezzz how the fuck can you swallow that deep?" He grunted as Fins wet mouth sank around the base of his hairy military cock, spittle dripping over her chin.

He threw his head back in pleasure. His mind distracted." He had a mission to complete. Urgently!" But the Science officer was savouring his hot cock head with such expertise that he felt his knees almost buckle.

"Oh you dirty bitch don't you stop now, that's a fucking order girl you hear!"

In the alien tunnel leading from Love Creek a bug limped at a slow rate towards the safety of the energy dome and ship. Half its appendages had been burnt or blown apart by the deadly human weapons and in the confusion it had been left behind by it comrades. It was still a mile away from safety but the hive mind gave it comfort, urging it on; telling it all the pain would go once it got to its own kind.

The creature had sensed something in the tunnel closing towards it from the earth town. Its instincts told it to hurry, whatever it was represented danger. The hissing had grown louder and louder the air within the tunnel moving as if a breeze was blowing deep under ground.

The bug tried to increase its shambling crawl but the pain was too much. In its head the hive mind followed a hundred different paths at once, all inter linked. It saw the fight in the courtyard, the man about to be shredded. It felt the warmth of Daisy's wrist as she struggles along a saucer corridor struggling; the delight of the Queen as she savoured the buxom blondes performance. The arousal of that human man plugged into their ship, the sparks from a fuse box as a colleague hastily prepared a small part of the craft for take off. It felt a hundred significant and in-significant experiences at once. And in turn the hive mind felt its pain as it struggled to flee an unseen, fast approaching danger.

The tunnel bug never saw what killed it. A sudden change in air density. A slight odour, a coursing stinging pain. And then death. A hundred different experiences stopped and froze, focusing on that one. "The tunnel!"

The Sarge had covered his face the razor claw about to rain down. The bug halted mid strike as if in thought. The soldier rolled away from it, jumping to his feet about to sprint. But he needn't have worried, the bug had left him. It was racing to the tunnel entrance, and without pausing it flung itself down the hole, tentacles writhing to push its self along at breakneck speed.

The Sarge couldn't believe his eyes.

"What the hell would be so important that it couldn't spend a minute finishing him?"

In the saucer cell Jackie was moaning in pleasure and embarrassment. This woman was taking her erect hard member between her lips, licking and sucking like her life depended on it. Her eyes glinted wickedly and Jackie realised what it meant to be given head by a hot deep female mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! Nnooooo!" She could only groan and shake her head, her half hearted attempt to push the blonde away never having any chance to work. She arched her back tits firming up. What chance was there to resist? She had already given up hope of ever escaping this perverse, horrific dream.

The awful half man, half machine was knelling behind the sucking blonde tart, its hard scrotum clattering against the floor. The man had both his huge hands opening Candy's ass cheeks his tongue already pressing and circling the Sheriffs sensitive tight anus.

Candy felt the rough pressing mouth of Jed then shivered as his firm tongue entered her ass hole. He flicked up against the rim tasting inside her, Candy struggling to concentrate on the soft skinned cock between her lips

Jed's spinal cables were already beginning to glow blue, his arousal been drained for power. The sheriff's fat ass almost smothered his face and he had to feel with his hands like a blind man till they gripped her massive dangling tits. He took booth in a strong grip pulling his mouth harder onto her anus his tongue rigid like a stake piercing up inside her.

"Ohhhh what an ass. Oooooohhhh, mmmmmmmmm, that's it honey. Let me taste deep inside you."

Jed's mind once again was full of filth and desire, his scrotal tank bubbling, his cock painfully stiff.

Candy lifted her mouth from the oozing cock of Jackie, jerking the rod as she felt Jed's hands maul her breasts. A number of metal tentacles had now descended from the roof of the cell. Candy felt a tip press against her mouth. She sucked on the shinny end like an eager cock head, allowing the tentacle to ease a few inches into her mouth. She began to suck harder the end vibrating, clattering on her teeth. Jackie was more resistant however.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.