B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

John Vale finally met some resistance to his inexorable approach to the alien dome. A camouflaged recon trooper stood weapon at the ready as another forced him from the car. The base camp was just a few hundred feet away and John caught sight of someone he knew.

The Mayor came running as the recon men pinned the intruder to the bonnet of his car.

"Its ok let him through; he's got a right to be here." Following close behind was the now usurped Major, himself and his men now no more than security for the Generals little army.

John dusted himself off then was about to speak. The Mayor answered before he could ask the question. "She's inside somewhere. She went in to rescue..." The Major butted in." She's a brave woman, but it's not looking good son." They all looked back at the alien shield the helicopters still taking random pot shots at the impenetrable skin. One of the science team came running. "It looks like they're gonna start pumping the gas!"

"Gas?"

John asked to the Mayor. The old man shook his head," John you really don't want to know."

At the Sweethearts homestead the coverall smocked troops worked quickly but ever so carefully. The engines of the Jolly Duster whined as its underbelly began to pump. The flexing tube ran to a triple sealed valve; the deadly agent beginning its long journey along the arrow straight alien tunnel.

Inside the ship the corridors were full of commuting bugs. They were getting ready for take off. Jackie kicked and screamed as she was almost carried along above then like she was stage diving at a rock concert. There was a tube in the wall and she was pushed head first down it. The shaft dropped her into another cell. As she fell into a crumpled heap of legs and arms the other occupant awoke from a self induced trance. Sat in the corner head down was Jed. He was still naked, his muscled torso greased, biceps busting with injected adrenaline. Between his legs Jackie instantly noticed the fat steel latticed cock; limp but intimidating. The hard blue scrotal sphere underneath making his penis thrust up proud even when not erect.

Jed groaned a low insane noise. Spittle was dripping from the side of his mouth his eyes barely open. Along his spine were twelve nodes each with a wire sprouting from them. They connected to a thicker black conduit. This snaked up to the ceiling where it disappeared rather like one of the ships tentacle arms. His back was bruised from the surgery his limbs now out of his control. The room was filled with the disembodied voice of the Queen.

"We have such delights to show you Jed. Such experiences to savour down the long eons of our journey. But first we must leave." Jed looked across at the freckled innocent looking red head. "Uhh no, no it's wrong no I can't not any more." The Queen spoke again the metallic insect voice echoing around the space. "Do not resist your will. Take the woman! We know it's in your nature." Jed convulsed his cock bucking to erection as the spine wires flexed the aliens animating his body. He was part of the ship now; and the ship needed to feed.

General Hunter stood motionless binoculars at his eyes. Behind him stretching into the distance was a neatly spaced row of parked helicopters. His diversionary attack was coming to an end, stage two was about to begin.

He glanced at the approaching group, John the Mayor and Major.

"What kind of Mickey Mouse operation are you running here Major? He barked continuing to scan the Dome. "Who's this fucking civilian?" John felt the anger rising, he moved forward; then got the icy cold stare from grey haired officer. He paused; this man looked like a born killer.

The Major didn't answer but put forward his own question. "Sir VX? It's too much of a risk surely?"

The General went back to his binoculars and said dismissively." No risk at all Major. The agent is active for only a few hours. We'll just eradicate everything inside the shield then when it's safe send a team through the tunnel."

The Mayor held the enraged John gently by the arm as he also spoke. "But what of the people inside? Our people!" The General continued to scan the horizon. "They are no doubt dead already." His voice grew sterner." It's about time you accepted it!"

As if to instantly prove otherwise the shield area directly in front of them suddenly opened into a six foot doorway. The grey fog bellowed out into the clear morning air. As soldiers scrambled into shooting position it closed again. The swirling mist evaporating to show a staggering red NBC suited figure.

In the cavern beneath the saucer Candy and Daisy huddled together. Officer Vale stroked the young woman's head reassuring her." You did good honey. Real good. Now we have a chance." Around them Bugs were beginning to spring into motion they looked like they were getting ready to leave. Both women had aching heads the constant E.S.P chatter taking its toil. "ZZZzzprepare a flight pod for this one." Was the order from the collective mind; and Daisy screamed as a pincer dragged her away. She called back at Candy for help. The officer pushing the shell of a closing alien as she struggled to stand.

"The law woman is still required." Came the second order.

"Oh God don't leave me!" Wailed Daisy, as her kicking legs disappeared through an airlock into the ship. Candy shouted with all her might, two more bugs now restraining her." I won't Daisy Cummings, that's a promise, do you hear? A promise!"

Inside the saucers cell Jackie had nowhere to run. The deformed half man half wired up robot that was Jed lumbered towards her. The ship now controlled him. Only his mind was left free to witness his deviant behaviour.

"There's no use." He grunted his cock now fully erect the fat member encased in fine metal lattice his scrotal ball now sloshing to and thro. Jackie reeled back against the corner her legs hunched up her hands covering her heaving chest. Jed was over her his cock waving his hands grappling with hers. "Stop resisting you little bitch, there's no escape." His massive frame was gripping her waist she tugged at his spine cables but they wouldn't come loose. His fat hand was on her ass pulling her thigh open. His mind was in delight. "Oh fuck, nearly, oh fuck, she's gonna split on this fucking monster!" Jackie screamed looking down seeing the bulbous purple head pressing at her pussy. "Oh my! Oh no, no!" She screamed again seeing the finger wide spunk hole and imagining the torrent it would deliver.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.