B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Monica Sweetheart had never had an orgasm before today. Sure she'd pretended with her young studs. But she'd never know the gut wrenching pleasure, or the fear that it might never stop; so powerful the sexual pleasure. Now she screamed with eye popping sensation over and over. She didn't know if she was actually opening her mouth, or even if she was actually awake. All she knew was the wave after wave of pussy twitching ejaculations she was going through. Her tits seemed bigger and oh god the sucking on the nipples made her spine so stiff she though it would snap. Her long, really long legs ached. Wait were they even hers? The chair was hard and cold. And that huge metal coned maggot rotating into her slack cunt; burrowing, searching, and buzzing!" She had no time to make sense the continuous orgasm coursing through her body. If Monica could have awoken the sight would have made her suspect she was still in a nightmare.

The alien hold ran for hundreds of feet; the space a huge cathedral like tunnel. The cylindrical walls had row after row of man size capsules fixed along it. The lack of gravity meant all of the cylinders surface could be used. They were literally hundreds, in line after line with over two thirds filled with the town's folk of Love Creek. The athletic tanned frame of Monica shuddered in her half sleep, her capsule glowing blue as it fed from her. Her body was enduring the earth shattering experiences of officer Vale and the robot cock as it was replayed directly into her mind.

John Vale found no difficulty in finding the orientation of the crash site. For more than ten minutes he had seen a slowly growing grey dome on the horizon. It rose larger and larger like a huge dead sunrise the semi circles grey colour swirling like the storm rings on Jupiter. The saucers energy dome was beginning to cast a long shadow over the brightening corn field as daylight took full hold. Around the dome buzzed dozens of helicopters, some strafing with cannon others were launching stream after stream of missiles. John had to stop and get out; the view so spectacular. Each shells warhead exploded with a boom and flames across the hazy shield. The energy field sparked green at the impact points the flash followed by rolling thunder as the sound waves lagged behind, his viewpoint still so far from the site. He just had to find out who was in charge and where the hell his wife was.

General Hunter cussed under his breath as another fusillade detonated without effect. His chopper was pitching and weaving following practiced attack routines. As he banked the aircraft to come round for another shot his bird released a firework display of anti missile chaff. The aliens weren't making any attempt to fire back but he was taking no chances; he knew any second they probably would. Over the radio he heard his pilot have the same reaction to the impotence of their weapons. His temper was rising with frustration, but he quickly shook the thought from his mind. After all this whole assault was just a distraction. Back at the hick town his real plan was coming to fruition.

The charred tunnel entrance on the Sweethearts lawn was slowly been transformed. Men in full chemical gear were creating some type of sealed valve over the alien tunnel entrance. The Bee coloured Sikorsky remained parked close by; a number of large flexible pipes been dragged from its specially adapted cargo hold. A chemical officer was busy making calculations; soil density, absorption, air pressure etc. He finally finished, satisfied with his results. "Forty five minutes to pump the VX agent the three miles with only 10 percent expected to be lost in the soil." He tapped his pen on his clip board in satisfaction as he looked down at the entrance, the fused soil on the inside glistening like glass." These fucking aliens have built a virtually airtight tunnel."

Within the saucer the experiments were moving at pace. The rail gun continued to launch the collection of cocoons one by one into the sky. The crashed ship would need power its self to escape the gravity of this planet. But these cocooned captives would not be ready in time. No, the saucer crew knew they only had a handful of specimens from which to generate their power requirements.

Candy's beautiful buxom body was rigid with pleasure. She could feel the vines glowing egg pushed against her cervix. The throbbing hum of the sphere was sending her wild, the stretching twines massaging her soft pussy walls from inside, and she felt her clit swelling in ecstasy. She couldn't moan, god she wanted to. But her long neck was bent back the bony bamboo cock of an alien slowly, ever so slowly pumping into her mouth. The cock felt so hard; much more rigid than a man's and she coughed a little trying to get her throat angle correct to relieve the pressure on her jaw. "Ugggggg, mmkkkkk slurp, cough!" Her nails gripped tightly on the soft round ass of Daisy the twisted root snaking up between her sweating thighs as she knelt doggie. Her twines end, the root, was more like a medieval mace the throbbing ball having twitching horns. This animated ball teased her deep inside her. Perched on her waist, its hard cock pointing down into her ass was another bug. This too was pumping slowly and deliberately. Her insides groaned at the attention, her own pussy's dead end stuffed full; and her ass canal forced straight by the unbending cock. "Ohh, ohh, ugghh, ah, ah, ahhhhhh, shit, shit awwwwww!"

Officer Vales nails bit so deep they nearly drew blood, Daisy shrieking her ass on fire. The sheriff was coming, her tits squeezed tight by sucking tentacle tongues, her hot mouth aching with cock; and her pussy in convulsive shock. "Oh god, jezz ugghhhhhh ugggggh I, I, can't ugghhhhhh ohhhhhhh no, noooooo Eieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Her mind echoed around the cavern the aliens transmitting her aroused, terrified thoughts. She touched her own clit with a talon finger, to ease herself. But it only made her buck more, her other hands now snatching around to grip some steel hard web to steady herself. The sphere felt like it was expanding soaking up her internal juices, its own twines now also rigid as if in orgasm. She spat the cock from her mouth its seed pod beginning to force its way up the alien's shaft. "Arrrrrrrrrrrr!" She moaned long lashes eyes tight shut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.