B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

In the echoing cavern the groans of the women resonated along with high pitched buzzing of alien bodies. Candy was on her back trying to push her body upright. Two bugs had a toned long leg each, pulling them wide apart. For a second she thought they might rip her in two like a giant wish bone. Another bug had a device in its claw. It was almost like vegetation a knotted twining root. It reminded her of Japanese's Bonsai miniature trees; however this had no leaves. The bare branches twisted up to a glowing blue ostrich size egg; the roots end was wrapped around another more spiked glowing egg. The thing was maybe two foot long, and as they brought it closer she saw the vines twitch and stretch. It seemed to be alive! Officer Vale stared in disbelief at the twisted device, her luscious lips quivering a little, the sweat glistening on her deep cleavage. Near by Daisy had an alien cock gripped in each hand as she tried to fend of the insect admirers "Oh heavens, oh what's that?" She gasped been distracted from her own predicament as she saw the roots glowing tip been pressed against Candy's pussy lips.

In the barn Fin was also on her back her hands between her legs. The long wooden shaft of a farmers pitch fork was banging hard against her inner boundaries; Fins desperate grip only slightly relieving the back and forth thrust." Ug, ugh, ugh, aggg, aggggggg ugggggghhhhhhh!" The puppet like Sarge pushed her knees apart, his other muscled forearm pumping the long wooden rod into her." Ohhhh God, stoooopppppppp!!!!!!" She wailed and bucked as the pole twisted and stretched her opening. The Alien Queen chattered in satisfaction the screaming face of Fin contorted, her long black hair shimmering with sweat. "Ah, ah, ahhhhhh ughhhhhh no, no, noooooo ukkkkkkkk!!!"

The dawn was breaking across the corn fields at the crash site encampment. The Major tapped nervously on the bonnet of a vehicle as Love Creeks Mayor spoke over the radio. His town was saved but heaven knows how many people were missing. Some of the cocoons had been rescued their captives released. The full horror of what was happening was just beginning to sink in. The tired commanding officer took a deep draw on his cigar as he heard the approaching helicopter. It had all gone wrong. He'd hoped to have contained it, taken the glory himself. He'd had his chance and very soon it would be out of his hands. The droning military bird came fast just above the corn rising to circle the now visible energy dome. The morning air was clear, however inside the alien bubble the mist still swirled thick and unyielding making it look like the earth had sprouted a huge grey boil. The heavily armed Apache made one full circuit, assessed a landing spot and then dropped at an alarming rate. At the last second the rotors flared and the machine touched gently to earth. As the blades slowed the pilot dismounted snapping instruction to his co pilot. The tall grey haired man marched over to the command site his skull and cross bones adorned helmet in his hand. "Major!" He barked making the surrounding troops snap to attention." My name is General Hunter; and I am taking over this operation immediately."

Candy was trying not to convulse in fright. The vine was writhing like a maggot, two aliens needing to hold the thing level pushing its head against her wet snatch. She shrieked as she saw the blue throbbing tip sniff as if in recognition then suddenly began to burrow twisting and pushing, forcing her pussy hole wide open. Her legs were wide and inviting, and she kicked in protest the egg head making a dirty slurping noise as it wriggled filling her snatch till it reached its widest circumference." Awwwwww shit! Ugg fuck, fuck oh get it o... ooooooohhhhhhh!" Then she felt her muscles closing a little enveloping the glowing warm blue head until see realised it was completely inside her. She could feel the hard twines following rubbing against her lips; moving, animated like swaying the storks in the cornfields above her head." Oh god it's moving deeper ughh, uggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

"Zzzzzzzzz yes it is alive! This creature feeds off sensation." The bug's collective mind explained. "Once inside it will zzzstimulate you to a peak and then feedzzz."

The internal egg began to pulse! Slow beacon like vibrations the glowing brightening with each one, showing faintly through her hard gut. Each pulse sent a torrent of pleasure up her hole, deep to her womb." Wumbbbb! Wumbbbb! Wumbbb!" Resonated the egg tip, Candy stiff with uncontrollable clitoral sensations. "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

"Yesss you feel it. The sensations building! Give in to it, give in to it."

Her brow was glistening, her nipples hard, erect. Her whole body was on heat. The bugs let go of the twine length the thing beginning to wriggle and thrash like an eel burrowing deeper and deeper." Ugh, ugh. AWwwwwwwwwwwww!" She tried to push it back out with her hands, the aliens gripping her wrist allowing the thing to delve at leisure." Awwwwww!" Her body was in revolt giving itself to the pulsing intruder, her juices flowing clit hard and inflamed. She looked across to Daisy now been mounted missionary by a slimy shelled alien her head was flung back and their eyes met for a second. Daisy's pupils widened her teeth gritted, the bug was coming. Her pussy lips tried to resist but the ejaculation popped into her, the cock spitting the seed membrane from its slanted tip." Ohhhhhh ukkkkk!" Her tight twat crushed the fluid filled globe instantly the warm come seeming to foam inside her. "Urrrrrr no, no, please help us. In heavens name someone help us!""

General Hunter wasted no time in pleasantries. "Major you handling of this situation has at best been appalling." He snatched a pair of binoculars scanning the grey electric shield.

"I have been ordered to finish this decisively." The Mayor and near by Cummings family began to look nervously towards the dome. "How?" Asked the chastised officer. The General narrowed his icy stare, "VX nerve agent." He said without any reservation. The group began to protest." We have people in there! The town sheriff and a recon team." "And my daughter!" Added Ma Cummings. The General waved a dismissive hand looking up at his arriving helicopter fleet. A boom erupted as yet another fiery shell hurtled from the dome into the brightening sky carrying its load into orbit. "The decisions already been made at the highest level, and I will carry through my mission." Growled the General, and he began to march back to his gun ship, blades already turning as the co pilot started the takeoff sequence.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.