B - Movie Babefest
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Candy was the first to feel the segmented tentacle of a bug coiling around her washboard waist, pulling her onto all fours. She fell into position grunting in anger and a little embarrassment. She knew she would have to play the creatures games. She had a plan but to think about it too much risked detection. No, she put it to the back of her mind, knowing with a sickening resignation she would have to concentrate on the attentions of the closing alien molesters.

Daisy was less subservient shaking and moaning as her tits were entwined the flesh swelling the nipples looking like they would pop."Awwww, uhhh!" Her small frame already looked tiny to her firm tits; now they appeared like cartoon cleavage Daisy arching her back in pain."Ooohhhhhhhh!" The bug squeezing buzzed near her ear, another's long dripping tongue snaking up to clamp over one of her pink nipples."Slurrrrrppppppp!"

The blonde teen was been pulled onto her back as yet another bug straddled her chest and neck its four legs over her face like tent poles. She gazed up seeing the creature erect cocks in detail for the first time. Like their tongues it was sickly pale but appeared far more rigid. The shaft was thin and was more like bone the cock tip slanting to a blunt point, the ejection hole very wide. The cock looked like a cut bamboo shoot, white sap slowly dripping from the hollow inside, with the appendage having bulging knots of bony flesh along the 8 inch length. Daisy opened her mouth to cry out the creature taking the opportunity to thrust the hard stick down her throat." Mmmmmmmgggggggg!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile the doggie Candy with her tits hanging down like two great sacks of flesh felt the surrounding bugs flick her teats with their claws. Her fantastic ass tensed at the slimy trail of a tentacle or alien tongue as voices resonating in both girls' heads. "This cavity can also be used." A second later candy gave an enormous groan as she felt an alien use its stiff bamboo cock to mount her up the ass." Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh!"

In the barn Fin felt like the walls were closing in on her. All around her the black shells of bugs formed a wall to her sexual arena. The sobbing Jackie had been dragged away to the ship and now the Captain began to feel remorse for what had happened. Her own feelings seemed to be struggling with the hive mind, but she had no time to deal with it. The naked bulk of the captive marine was bearing down on her his actions controlled by wires, the alien Queens lustful thoughts filling the large cavernous room." Zzzzzz, pray you survive this fuck earth bitch!" The soldiers mind was forceful and dominant the Queen burying into his primeval desires and caveman lust, plus his hatred for this treacherous officer. The Sarge swiped Fin across the face sending her flying his cock bolt upright his body oozing sweat.

Candy had promised not to resist but the searing thrust of the alien cock made her shriek and cuss, her teeth gritted her face glowing with discomfort." Uuugggg, uggggggggg, oh, oh, oh aggg you fuck, fuck fuckkkkkkkk!" The bug had two legs on the floor the others pressing into her shoulders. Its cock pumped up inside her sphincter the knotty length giving his member that weird love toy ribs and bulge effect."Aw, aw, aww!" Her ass was hot and more slippery than it had imagined; the fleshy buttock flapping to the thrusting motion as it gave a running commentary." Zzzzzkkkkkkk! I have excellent penetration. Zzzz, her canal wishes to bend but my cock is too rigid. Zzzkkkkkkk! She is in considerable discomfort." Already its shaft was warm with the woman's rubbing flesh, its seed pod beginning to grow. It continued to thrust angling it length all the way into her gut making her shriek." Zzzzzzz she will have to bear it!"

As she screamed been fucked doggie Candy could see her young charge a few feet in front of her. Well she could see a little of her. Daisy had maybe five or six bugs pressed around her or over her. Her long beautiful legs were wrapped around shells and spiny appendages. The sheriff could see one throbbing entwined tit the nipple been sucked by a bug, reminding her of a vacuum cleaner attachment. Daisy's face wasn't visible just a small long nailed hand clawing into an oily black shell as she gargled." Mmmmmggg!!" Her throat ached and Daisy realised somehow she wasn't choking; the cock pipe so wide she felt it was feeding her air as well as dripping a stream of slime. She couldn't move her neck, so deep was the rod; and only her hand banging on the alien shell could demonstrate her refusal and discomfort. Her nipples were numb and now her pussy felt like tearing as the steel like thrust of a hungry bugs cock stabbed in and out of her."Mmmmg, mggggg, mgggggggg"

The fleshy wall of the marines six pack chest crashed down on Fin. The Sarge was tearing her t shirt and shorts from her kicking body; Fins ash white skin looking even paler against his sweaty dirt covered tattooed body. Her long black hair was held in an angry grip as he slapped her loose tits with his other hand."Awww, agggg, oh god no your too rough ugggg!" His mouth sucked a nipple his teeth nipping painfully. "Scream all you want you fucking bitch!" Came the transmitted reply the Queen broadcasting the marine's inner feelings. His hands pushed her to her knees his hairy cock been rammed into her mouth. "Zzzzzsuck, suck, faster, faster, fucking choke on it!"

In the town the copter crews could see the entrance to the bug's tunnel. The Sweethearts house was in tatters from a mixture of rockets and shell fire. The garden was black, the picket fence like matchsticks. Splattered bugs lay everywhere their internal jelly organs foaming on the scorched grass." We've found the entrance over!" Announced the lead copter," all topside bogies eliminated, over!" The pilot swung the apache around to view the military vehicles racing up the main street, folk pouring out of the town hall in celebration." Site is secure call in the Jolly Duster; I'm heading for ground zero, over!" The pilot pushed the stick forward and his machine lazily dipped to just above corn height heading towards the crash site.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.