B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

In the large barn the noise of launches reverberated every few minutes. The Sarge had pulled himself to the barns high wall and through a broken plank he could see into the courtyard. The bugs were loading the huge howitzer with the shell like cocoons. He saw one wriggle as it was lifted carefully into place and he had an awful feeling something or someone was inside it. Moments later with a deafening roar the pod cleared the muzzle traveling incredibly fast. He had heard about projects involving 'rail guns' designed to launch satellites. These were electromagnetic tubes capable of generating immense speed. This was surely one of them. The tremendous noise of each launch had not been explosive power but the sonic boom as the pods left the tower at maybe twenty times the speed of sound.

He felt the shadow of an armoured bug over him. He turned to see its claws and tentacles reaching out to envelope him. His leg was almost paralyzed and he didn't attempt to put up any resistance. As a coil tightened round his neck he had a resigned thought. "Hmm might have known my luck wouldn't last."

The shiny cell room was an inch deep in pink fluid so Candy and Daisy sat feet up on the metal plinth. The young girl was a little embarrassed with her nakedness and used her arms to cover her chest and groin. Candy herself had little more on; just the short tight plastic top. However more confident with her body she had long ago stopped worrying about if her tits showed through a tight material or her butt poked from under a revealing skirt. Daisy had been petrified almost since this awful saucer had crashed down on her. Now she felt strangely a little safer. Officer Vale was a local hero and to her and most of the high school girls she was also a bit of an icon. She looked up through her long lashes at the chiseled nose and cheekbones of the Sheriff.

Candy looked like she'd had a long night yet retained that warm bronzed complexion her luscious lips still glistening with the slightest of non issue lipstick. Her long hair was expensively curled and sculpted the dark roots adding to her sultry look. As Candy spoke Daisy's mind wandered, wondering what her own straight (home cut) blonde tresses looked like now they were covered in cylinder fluid.

"We need to take the first opportunity to make an escape." The Sheriff explained to the cute teen. "But how? Daisy asked hoping for an answer, adding "they have so much power." Candy looked at her young charge an idea just forming in the head. She remembered back to the sparking cock pyramid she had ridden so loudly, and that filthy Jed's illuminating ejaculation. "Yes Daisy," she said stepping down and walking to the door. "But maybe they've got more power than they can handle."

Monica's cocooned body was sliding into the newly formed hole in her garden as the first burst of automatic fire erupted at the outskirt of the town. Back at base camp the Major listened with intense concentration to the voices hissing over the comm. One vehicle overturned, three other Humvee's forming a circle like western wagons as the troopers fired in all directions. The rounds were bouncing off the alien's shells and only a belly burst of bullets would drop one of the insect invaders. The Mayor was pale white with horror. "The town, what's happening? He stammered. The Major gave orders back down the comm, shouting to be heard over the crack of rifle fire." There's too many of them." He replied to the Mayor. "They're taking casualties. I'm pulling them out." The town official was hysterical snatching the field radio trying to order them back. The troops pulled him away the Major trying to placate him." We have to wait," he explained angered again at his own impotence." We'll have air support before dawn!"

One hundred and twenty miles above the west coast of mainland USA Miss Crome was lapsing in and out of consciences. Her world had changed from a cramped claustrophobic shell to a half mile long craft; but she had little sense of this. Her vision was blurred to the point of been almost blind, her head throbbing from intense G force she had endured. Her body was experiencing weightlessness for the first time and this added to her dream like state. She never felt or acknowledged the wires and nodes attached to her body and caught the briefest nightmarish silhouettes before her own thoughts were finally swept away. Her body was electric as her mind began to relive the power surging sexual experiences of others, so preciously recorded earlier that night.

Captain Fin stood hands on hips her ash white face and long black hair making her look like a character from the Addams family. Above her towered two silos the human inside peaceful and imprisoned. Her sexy assistant floated serenely, her red curly hair dancing in the liquid. Next to her the Sarge was suspended in his own silo, his body naked his thigh wound visibly healing as the living bio slime worked at microscopic level to knit his flesh back together. Fin admired the mans muscled physique; his six pack chest, tattooed strong arms, his fat limp cock. She could see her assistant had great taste in men.

The Captain felt her knees weak as the young beauty was lifted from the silo. The red head began to splutter to life almost immediately her hips twisting her long legs rubbing together as she was gently lowered in front of Fin. Instantly she felt her hands pulled behind her back by the spiny clawed hand of a bug. As her vision cleared she saw Fin, and the huge Queen bug standing behind the science officer. "Oh, oh sir, I... we..." She gasped. Jackie thought maybe they'd been a negotiation. "Had the Captain come to take her... ?" A buzzing voice filled her thoughts in answer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.