B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Jackie knelt on the hay strewn floor her eyes taking in the scene around her. The barn was occupied by eight rectangular open topped silos. These were made of glass or some other transparent material the contents an apparent clear thick slime; filling each about three quarters of the way up. Each silo stood maybe 15 feet high their width large enough to contain the full body of floating cow. Jackie felt her heart beating inside her torn t-shirt, her bare legs covered in dirt the chemical suit now in tatters around her feet.

The bugs appeared to be directing the metal tentacles into the silos; the tapered metal tips flipping open to pump the slime into the containers. The cows floating inside were rigid probably dead and Jackie could see that rapid decomposition was already starting the slime appearing to be dissolving the flesh from the carcasses.

Back in the ship Fin felt the walls hum with energy, the light they were generating feeling warm and comforting. Candy was continuing to buck, her back arched like she was receiving an electric shock. The maggot probe was still making her inside scream, and she rocked hard on it trying to push it deeper.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh!"

"What the hell was going on?" Fin could only think watching the woman continue to come. She'd been having an orgasm for over a minute, no wait more like two. The sheriff continued to thrash her head, blonde mane waving, her teeth clenched, her eyes tight shut.

The giant Queen bug now retracted from her ass also watching intently.

"Uuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!!!"

Candy gave a final long gargle as her body shuddered, then she went limp as she passed out. The room and machine were still glowing with energy; less brilliantly now but still visible. The captain rushed to check the collapsed woman's pulse. She was ok, though clearly exhausted. Fin looked back at the Queen.

The head bug felt the hidden lust and ambition in Fin's heart. "You have helped well Captain. All our knowledge is yours for the asking. But first we require further tests." Fin looked back at the Sheriff shaking her head.

"But this woman can't take anymore she's exhausted."

The bug agreed. "But there are others here to continue with." It explained making Fin remember her mission in the first place." Will you help us with them?"

Fin felt a shiver down her back. What other depths of depravity would she see in search of her dreams of fame and fortune?

"Yes." She answered feeling waves of fear and arousal coming over her.

Miss Crome was becoming very drowsy, the webbed shell she was in having a chemical effect on her skin slowly drugging her. She knew she'd stopped moving at speed and was now heading vertically; then she lost orientation. "It must be a dream. It must be!" She thought her mind numbing.

The two cocoons were pulled from the pit up into the farmyard the bugs not stopping to rest or seeming to slow. As they pulled their prey to the lattice tower the pit entrance was surrounded by another fifty or so aliens. They paused for a second as if in deliberation then the shell clad army flooded down the tube scurrying at speed towards the town.

The major didn't see the bright light clear the dome, but heard the sonic boom as it thundered into the sky. He spun to see a star with a trailing tail arch up into the stratosphere, within seconds out of sight already free of the earth's gravity. He'd already seen what he thought was a cannon through his night sight, now the deafening crack of a shell confirmed it. The recon officer looked at his Major. He knew the man had not informed the authorities yet. In fact the Major had transmitted that his team were still investigating the possible meteor crash, and that no assistance was needed. Now his face was shaken his cigar hanging down impotent from his lips. The officer picked up the radio phone. "Sir we need to inform the Pentagon. Now!"

Inside the dome the flash of light from the tower had been seen by the recon team. They instantly froze the crack of the launch echoing inside the mile wide bubble like rolling thunder. The men tightened their grips on their M-16's, crouching in the dense corn field. This mission looked like it had just gone weapons hot.

Jackie didn't care about the barn shaking noise. She was screaming above the roar as her naked body was been grappled into the top of one of the silos. She tumbled head long splashing into the goo instantly sinking. The slime was like a current whipping around her lithe body and she screamed again with a flurry of bubbles as she realized it seemed to be alive. Her curly red hair spread out as if on end, like she was a latter day medusa, her ash white face already looking lifeless. A few moments latter there was a second boom from the cannon.

Miss Crome felt herself been laid at an angle, the cocoon had slowly shrunk forcing her into a fetal position and she gave a pitiful moan half conscious half in nightmare. A split moment latter the tremendous G-force hit her and she lost consciousness completely. The second cocoon left from the cannons muzzle the blue trial like a huge firework, the hard shell glowing red as it traveled at incredible speed. Its destination was predestined; a point somewhere in orbit.

Jackie was drowning. She was sure of it the final bubbles escaping from her mouth. She screamed again and the slime flooded in stopping in her throat. She felt she would vomit, but breathed in the oxygen been emitted from her fluid host. She was breathing with a little difficulty the fluid distorting the view of the outside world. She floated about two feet from the bottom; the sentient liquid holding her in place. It was almost calming, free of gravity, warm safe feeling. Then she felt the pressure on her pussy. The fluid pressed purposefully trying to open her hole. She mouthed silent screams as the fluid penetrated her feeling hard, rigid even. It was tugging, active in some way the sensation uncomfortable even a little painful. Her thighs were widened and she saw 3 thin pipes descending from above her, gently swimming down her thin body towards her ginger pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.