B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Fins head was filled with questions and almost instant answers. The psychic link was an overwhelming flood of images and data. The creature in front of her claimed to be their leader, their mother, pilot and queen all in one. They were a nomad race whose crafts, themselves bio metallic creatures, were powered by the bug races considerable mental powers. The ship around them was part of a much bigger living craft still in orbit. Their landing was not how they had anticipated, the mental powers of the queen and her crew almost at exhaustion. Fin tried to speak but the bug answered before she could open her mouth.

"Yes is it safe to remove your protective clothes. We have been a vagrant race for countless centuries and therefore take our protection very seriously. We have learnt to defend and dissuade intrusion more than be confrontational." The captain removed her heavy hood her face sweaty, black hair matted to her face.

Sheriff Vale called to Fin, arms still pinned.

"Who the fuck are you? And what the hells going on?"

The creature spoke to both of them.

"We require your assistance for which we will gladly repay with technological information. Fins eyes lit up. This is what she'd worked for all her career a chance to make history. Candy shook her head

"Its bullshit they've done obscene things to a farmer boy and god knows what they've doing to poor Daisy Cummings."

The Queen continued. This woman is only restrained for her own good. Clothes are an irrelevance to us and we did not mean any offence by stripping her. It was necessary for our research. Candy shook her head again cussing the huge insectoid. "Be quiet!" Fin snapped impatiently. "This is now under military jurisdiction. I'm in authority to make negotiations." The sheriff let of a volley of expletives in disgusts. "What the fuck was this woman thinking of?"

The bug finished it request." We believe your race has the mental capacity to recharge our ships batteries. The strength of energy wave you produce when in sexual arousal could be enough to power our machines. Without your help we are marooned here." Fin felt the pride rising. This was bigger than some farm girl and hick sheriff. She was making decisions for all of humanity. Candy looked with growing dismay at the woman in front of her. Once again she disagreed this time with a menacing hiss.

"No fucking way soldier girl. I'm not getting hot for any fucking alien to plug me into his ship." Fin was approaching the Queen almost dismissing the woman. "You're a government employee; you'll do what is required by your country." The bug raised itself to its full 12 feet height in delight.

"Excellent, I knew we could come to an agreement. I hope we can use your expertise."

Fin nodded, "off course I've spent many years of research in to..." The queen stopped her. "No that is not required, it is your expertise at been a woman that interests us."

Outside, a quarter of a mile away six camouflage webbed figures were following the contours of the corn fields. The men in pairs were advancing along the rim of the shield stopping then covering the next two as they leapfrogged along the perimeter. They scanned the ground hoping to detect a half covered drain or gulley through which they could enter the shield. The sergeant above all was concentrating on well drilled routines. Observe, cover, advance, and observe over and over, on and on. He could see through his night sight the ship and house, and he wondered if the sexy young scientist he had recently started dating was safe or desperately in need of his help.

Jackie felt very exposed standing in the courtyard. "Why would they need some sort of cannon?" She repeated over and over in her head. Her com line hissed and she realized her link with her captain must have been blocked by the silver craft. She began to turn and move back when she saw the mass of bugs flowing from the ship. Over twenty of them moved inexorably towards her. Their tentacles waved clawed hands raised, teeth chattering menacingly.

"Oh shit!" She squealed as they flooded over her, the tide of shells sweeping her along like a fast flowing river into the large barn that Sheriff Candy had looked in earlier.

Miss Crome was beginning to come round. "Had it been a dream?" She thought as she tried to move. She saw black, her body rigid. She went to scream realizing her face was covered, but she couldn't open her mouth. She knew she was laid flat traveling at speed, but how and where?

The 3 foot wide tunnel echoed for miles as a scurrying noise increased ever so slowly like a closing train. The walls were glass smooth and the human cocoons slid easily along, a bug pulling from the front another pushing from the rear. The creatures hadn't had time to widen the route and made a mental note that one way traffic was only possible. All their forces must be at the target before the harvesting could start.

Fin gulped in hesitation. Why was she making it so difficult? Officer Vale was kicking and shouting her long toned legs slipping on the metal floor. Four bugs were wrestling with her, pinning her onto the metal dentist type chair. The Captain felt uneasy, the queen instantly reassuring her.

"She won't be hurt. Please get her to relax."

But Fin couldn't. Candy was pushed back onto the reclined seat a metal strap wrapping across her shoulders and neck holding her in place. The bugs spread her legs placing her fine calves in metal clamped stirrups at an exposed, embarrassing 45 degree angle. Fin gulped again seeing the woman spread eagle her bare slit visible, flat stomach tensed, huge tits like two cathedral domes pointing skyward. Candy's hands were loose but unable to unfasten the metal strap her nails tapping on the metal frame of the chair.

Below her, between her strong thighs was a machine. It was a pyramid of pipes, tubes and canisters. Both Fin and the desperate Candy saw the segmented conical appendage at its tip. Like a cone it was 6 inches wide tapering over its ten inch length to about an inch at its glowing tip. The thing wriggled like a maggot the slimy segmented metal adding to the likeness, the tip humming as it pulsed with blue light.

The Queen impassively scanned the pair. Both women knew what was about to happen. Candy filled with revulsion, terror and a slight sexual perverse horror. Fin worried, but in control, eager for knowledge, putting misgivings to the back of her head. And wait something else; a slowly unearthing delight. Feelings she was trying to subdue as she watched the spread blonde about to be penetrated.

The first house on Lovecreek's main street was the Sweethearts residence. Their two storey wood building was painted red with matching shed and picket fence. The rear garden lawn bubbled for a second the land disappearing down a man wide pit the grass singeing at the rim. Two tentacle visitors snaked to the wall one knocking a trash bin, dog barking a few fences down. In the hole an antennae searched then paused, the black shell of its owner rising up its four legs pulling it out onto the lawn. The town was blissfully unaware that it's first ever visitor from out of space had arrived.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.