B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

Daisy began to shiver the tears welling in her eyes as the Bugs tugged her metal leash. Her neck was pulled down hard and she knew they wanted her to knell. She was jerked forward onto all fours her captors carefully turning her around so she faced away from Butch. The Bathroom was cold and cramped the bath missing, having collapsed into the room below. The two escort bugs crowded around the door frame still holding the leash peering in watching their colleague prepare her.

"No, please you don't have to do this! This isn't normal uggh, please no nooo."

The creature parted her arse cheeks, its snake like tongue caressing her anus down to her young slit. Its claws spread her lips and her pink wet hole felt the cold air. Daisy just moaned in despair. Unable to fight them off and nowhere to run to she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes.

She could hear Butch as his claws slipped on the tiled floor, his panting loud over her shoulder. The leased forced her head down, her cheek pressed on the cold tiles her arse raised.

Captain Fin tried her com link to the outside world. It just hissed, the shield creating an electric barrier through which even radio couldn't pass. The creature she was following paused then turned and she instantly felt its mind communicating with her. She realised with scientific delight, "they don't need any machines! Their telepathy is that advanced."

The creature spoke to them this time far clearer than it had done earlier with their amateurish device." Do not waste your time with events outside the dome. Hurry we are eager for you to experience our ship." It then continued picking its way through the fog.

Fin clicked the communicator to transmit to her partner. "Jackie, did you just hear what I heard?" The way it had just entered her head uninvited making her shiver.

Jackie's expression was of shock her breathing steaming the inside of her face mask. She nodded slowly not wanting to attract the creature's attention. The alien presence was no longer inside her head as it appeared they chose when to communicate, and didn't or couldn't just continuously scope your mind." What other tricks are they keeping secret?" She thought before clicking back a brief acknowledgement to Fin.

"I don't like it Captain. Not one bit."

Fin just pointed commandingly ahead, urging Jackie to keep up with the bug. She too felt very uneasy now, but why make her young charge any more worried

Jed's eyes stung with the perspiration as it trickled down his brow into his sockets. But he couldn't, or wouldn't shut his eyes. Below him Candy was a picture of eroticism greater than any he had ever conjured in his bed time hours. Her eyes blue and wide the black lashes curling upwards, her skin tanned her cheek bones pronounced as her mouth pinched. The wet rim of her full lips glistening as she encircled the first half inch of his cock.

MMmmmmm slurp! Uggh cough! Slurp! Mnnnnnnn!"

Her hair was bedraggled now the bugs holding large claws full, pushing her down onto him. She tried to resist and from time to time the cock flipped out of her sliding up the side of her straight nose before her head was pulled up to devour it again. Her hands were down at her side holding herself in a kneeling position, the arms squeezing her tits together creating an almost bottomless cleavage. Below that her trouser waist bulged out her legs and boots hidden by the floor mist.

"Ugghh Mmmnnn ah ah slurp! Mggggggg!"

The creatures pushed harder; her tongue holding back Jed's helmet. He gave a shudder as her hot tip pressed into his enlarged spunk hole. She tried to thrash her head but just gave a pitiful sexy whimper her eyes moist as she felt his shaft delved farther into her mouth.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhh urrrggg, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!" Jed growled; her tender flesh and hot spittle teasing the underside rim of his helmet. His mind was been broadcast to the room again, Candy getting a grandstand audio of his thoughts. "Ohh god that's good. Push her in more for fuckkks sake uggggg! Oh you lovely blonde slut uggghhh. Fuck I can feel the come, its bubbling nnggg! Suck me, suck me dry com'n uggghhh!"

She gave him an angry come hither glance upwards aware of the pleasure he was getting from her. Then she gagged as more of her throat was eased onto him. His cock was massive and as she swallowed his sweaty head she felt the tiny metal veins which created a lattice around his twitchy fleshy girth. Her hands came up to claw his thighs, her nails touching against his glass scrotal sphere making a hollow tapping sound.

The bugs weren't satisfied; she was still struggling too much. The skull cap was needed.

Back in her half demolished bathroom Daisy bit her lip the tears starting. Her back sensed the hairy rib cage of Butch, his paws firmly resting on either shoulder. Like the sheriff she too was feeling a total slut, her arse pressing against the dogs hind legs the animals long pink rod stabbing her pussy over and over. The dogs cock had searched for a minute or so, Daisy wriggling the bug struggling to control its animal body. Then the wet end had finally pushed up her, the beast instantly beginning to fuck robotically its tail waging its tongue dangling from its closed jaw.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, nnnnn, nnnnnn!" She grunted, on all fours like an obedient bitch.

The cock was like a banana curving dramatically up, the floppy end deep inside her canal. She felt its balls slapping against her clit as the bug decided to push as deep as it could go. She knew her dog would also be experiencing this. It would be confused, scared, but no doubt innocently gaining instinctive animal pleasure. The bug was visibly aroused, its spiny legs shivering as it broadcasted its experiences.

"Mmm, mmmm the dog has different feelings than the man, eager to reproduce, fill the hot hole with seed as quickly as possible." Daisy wailed the cock blurring in and out of her sloppy cunt. "The earth girl is in despair, the revulsion sickening her uggh, her orifice could take more but the beast is not endowed enough. Uggg her skin is tensed uuggh yess, this is pleasurable uuggghh, more. I need more penetration zzzzzzzzg!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.