B - Movie Babefest
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

The communication device had worked better than anyone could have expected. Capt Fin and her team had been pushing the boundaries of telepathic communication these last few years, the final result been the device in front of them. It was designed for transmitting thoughts more than actual words, hopefully spanning any language barrier. And the response had been almost instant.

Crouched defensively, the armour shelled bug had come to within ten feet of the shield its antennae waving, mouth tusks chattering. The captain swallowed nervously. "Ok Jackie. Its time I put this toy to the test." She raised a special pair of head phones clipping them around her ears. Other team members attached cardiograph wires to her chest and head; unsure of what effect mind communication may have on the courageous officer. Once they were all set she turned the dial on the device and her head began to fill with an unearthly buzz.

Candy's Smith and Wesson had never been fired in anger before. In fact it had only ever been drawn once; to capture an escaped convict. Something the stunning officer had been the toast of the town for. Now its silver barrel was pointed in anger. The sheriff had suddenly become aware of shapes close by and as they became clearer her knees started to shake.

"Oh my god!" She gasped; both hands now tight on her revolver as she stood legs apart her arms outstretched her eye in line with the barrel sight.

She felt something touch her boot and gave a yelp as she was tripped. A metal tentacle lifted her feet off the ground and she tumbled over, her hands losing their grip and the revolver bouncing along the dirt.

She gave a shocked scream as she felt a hard bony appendage on her back, large dark shadows over her. The bugs close up smelt awful, their shells an oily black the creatures underside segmented, a sickly pale colour. She screamed again as she was twisted around, her legs gripped by pincers. The buzz began in her head as the alien mind invaded.

The screams failed to carry to the edge of the aliens shield where the first official contact was been made. The major, the mayor and the quickly growing officials and military all waited patiently. The frustration was almost unbearable. What was she saying to it? Captain Fin had stood there for what seemed an eternity her body rigid but all sensors telling them she was alive and in direct mind contact with the beast.

The team almost jumped with surprise when finally she shuddered and snapped back into reality. They all eagerly gathered around her the creature still motionless, waiting.

"It says they will be leaving soon. They require no help." She coughed taking a deep breath. "They breathe differently to us; the shield is for our protection their atmosphere is poisonous." The mayor interrupted." But the sheriff and poor Daisy Cummings?" Fin shook her head still trying to regain composure." No, they're both sick but ok, inside the ship. "The major looked back at the creature and his blood froze." In the ship? God help them."

The captain nodded in resignation, something else playing on her mind. "God help us all." She said smiling to her young assistant. "They've also invited us to see for ourselves."

The shaft running out from the Cummings farm narrowed to about 3 foot across as it stretched under corn field after corn field. The burrowing was like a hot knife through butter; the tentacle tips resonating to the perfect frequency to literally melt the soil and rock. The sides of the tunnel were smooth acquiring a glass like texture. Travelling arrow straight and as the crow flies it would reach the sleepy town within the hour.

Candy had regained her composure. She was the sheriff and people were depending on her. The creatures once they had disarmed her had backed off. Her arms had been bound at the wrist behind her back. The bugs spinning a silky thread as strong as steel. She had acted like a crazy woman the voices in her head seeming to make her temporally insane; until finally she kept getting the same message. "Follow, follow, follow." The bugs appeared to be gesturing to the underbelly of the ship. She could see a hatch open, creatures entering and leaving like the mouth of a giant ant hole. Although they didn't drag her she felt them slowly edging her towards it. She crossed her fingers locked behind her back and decided she had no choice but to accept.

Inside the ship she struggled to stand the corridor low and at an angle. The bugs helped steady her and she had a nauseating image of nature programmes when you see the insects carefully carrying grubs and leaves to their nest. As she entered the mist shrouded room she realised she had made a terrible decision.

Across the room surrounded by aliens was Jed. "Oh my, Jed!" She cried seeing the poor man still bound star shaped to an upright table. "Oh my god what have they done to you?"

Jed gave a embarrassed moan. Like all the young men in Lovecreek he was a big fan of 'Officer Anderson.' Only last month he had sat in his pick up at the bar and grill watching the sheriff dress down two jocks in a Camero. She had bent over her hands on the door sill, curly blonde hair flowing over her shoulders as she spoke to the chastised and no doubt red faced young men inside. Jed had eyed the curve of her arse, the length of her booted legs, the famous breasts masked by dangling blonde locks. As he watched in his dark cab he had eased his own cock out and began to tug gently. The boys must have been making some real excuses just to have her attention for a few more seconds; because she didn't move from her sexy stance. Jed had wanked himself brazenly, thirty feet from her knowing any second she would move and he would have to stop, unsatisfied. But she didn't move and would never know of his shameful ejaculation all over his steering wheel that evening.

"Aaah sheriff help me, please god oohh." His body was tired, his groin heavy and sore. Candy was embarrassed herself. The young mans cock was limp but swollen, small metal tubes puncturing his skin. Below where his scrotum should be was a baseball size blue sphere. The thing also had metal piping attached to the outside and she thought she could see liquid bubbling inside the obscene alteration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.