B - Movie Babefest - Cover

B - Movie Babefest

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

The aliens gathered round the examination table chattering in their undecipherable tongue. The one attached to Jed remained static its mind focused on controlling its rampant host. Jed's hands were all over her body, his fat farmer fingers clutching her tiny waist, caressing under her arms making her shiver and squeal.

"Uggh Jed stop uggh ohh please ooohhh!"

His mouth trailed spittle from one sucked nipple as it moved to the other one, descending with a hungry slurp! She clawed his back; her talons streaking up his spine but Jed didn't respond. "The lead," she realised, gripping the skull cap. Long spiny arms reached down from all sides holding her wrists pulling her arms back away from the connector, the creatures speaking in her head.

"Stop resisting the insertion!"

Her beautiful young thighs felt the grip of claws as her legs spread involuntarily. Jed's cock was rubbing her lightly haired mound the fat head sliding close but not into her hole. A creature took hold of Jed's prick aiding his colleague attempts at directing it and she felt his tip spreading her hole." Aggg stop, stop no, no, nooo!" Jed's body jerked his eyes still half rolled into their sockets as his member road up her loosened canal a few inches.

"Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh noooooo!"

The controlling bug started to shudder as it drew the sensations from Jed's mind. The others chattered excitedly, their collective mind already making an analysis. Jed began to rock back and forth his hands now pushing her tits down, pinning her hard onto her back.

Ugh, ugh, ugh,, ugh, awww, aww ohhhh!"

Daisy felt his rock hard flesh sliding against her walls, the tip going deeper and deeper. Her face looked up at Jed as she grunted her mouth wet the pink lips glistening. His firm sexy torso rode above her and she almost forgot the retched creatures pulling her arms back so her chest thrust up; others pressing her thighs down almost to the table surface her pelvis rising to suck in the mans robotically pistoning cock.

"Aww ugh, uggh, ugghh oh, oh arrrrrrrrr, arrrrrggg!"

The lead alien spoke to her as the fucking proceeded. "The experience is enjoyable for our host; his thoughts are vivid and your body is arousing interesting feelings in him." Daisy had only just accepted the creatures had control of his body, now she gave an embarrassed groan realising his mind was still focused a slave to his automated shell. The spittle dropped from his pursed lips onto her face as he continued to rut only the whites of his eyes visible. Suddenly his thoughts filled her head as the creature began transmitting them with perverse delight

"Oh, ugh fuck soo tight oh the little hot slut uuggghh, oh god fuck her faster, faster make me come, fuck it ahhh, oohh. She's pinned real good oohh yeah take it you little bitch yeahhh argghhh!" Other thoughts danced around; slap his cock in her face, twist her nipples and let her scream, push her legs back make her suck her own toes. His fantasises flooded in from years of sitting chatting on the homestead veranda. Bend her over take her up her young shit box, ride her like dirty dog. Jed's body suddenly stopped as all the creatures turned to each other in discussion.

The mist around the house was getting thicker and thicker, as Candy approached. She was sure the saucer was responsible. "Yet more shielding," She assessed. "They're up to something they don't want us to see"

She had been following a depression in the field along the side of the farm, the recessed ground curling towards the back of the building near the barns. She could tell someone was on top of the saucer as sounds of hammering echoed eerily down, but the fog was so thick to see clear and she nearly fell into the side of the Cummings barn as she tripped on something.

Below her was the silver girth of a large segmented tentacle. It snaked back towards the ship and onwards through newly smashed planks into the barn. She tried to peer in through a crack. As she crouched down her black trousers stretched tight to her curved rear, her blonde hair now cascading over her shoulders, denim shirt holding that fantastic bust in place. The roof was holed in several places by falling debris and the moons rays shone in.

She could just see the long tentacle split into many smaller ones like a squid, each one finally imbedded in a silent immobile animal. Their bodies were scattered everywhere; still alive but incapacitated. One cow gave a horrid moan seconds latter a free metal tip pressing into its mouth with a long gargle from the beast. Candy bit her wrist in revulsion, her no nonsense law woman manner deserting her.

"Oh my god, what insanity is this?"

Outside of the shield the crowd of cops, town officials and Cummings family could do nothing. The mayor had taken charge and it was with great relief that a small convoy of Humvee wagons appeared moving rapidly towards the site. As the military vehicles arrived a mix of armed battle dressed and civy clothed troops dismounted. The Major in charge chewed on his cigar snapping his fingers instructing a tall woman in a long white surgical coat to follow him.

"Good evening Mayor, announced the Major cigar still in his mouth. This is Capt Fin my medical officer; she needs to get up to speed. Her team will be taking over the operation." The Mayor looked confused." Operation? " Capt Fin smiled. Tall with rimmed spectacles and long matt black hair she looked like a ghost, her pale face and white coat shinning in the moonlight. "What do you mean operation?" He continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.