B - Movie Babefest
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 50's style sex sci-fi. Captured teens, sleepy town cops, bizzare experiments etc, etc.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Cousins   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size  

About 5 miles out of the sleepy town of Love creek Indiana; a dirt track splits from the highway to snake across the flat 3 miles of golden corn fields to the Cummings farm stead. That evening the star scattered sky was beginning to smother the light as the last rays of a particularly hot day receded then vanished. The tall wooden house built over the years by 4 generations of land toilers was silent and peaceful; the nightly cacophony of crickets and the low groans of the cows in their barn the only sounds audible.

From the paint flecking veranda sounded the squeak of a rocking chair as a young woman relaxed, enjoying the transition from day to night. The girl, 16 last fall was the youngest of the family. Her ma, pa and two brothers still out for the evening in Love creeks only hot spot the new bar and grill. She relished the peace and quiet having put on a mock dismay at needing to stay behind and look after 'Butch the family gun dog. He'd been howling and playing up all day as if something was troubling him and they feared he was sick. But now he relaxed on the floor beside her, making her think maybe it had all been an act. The girl was about 5, 6 with long blonde hair. Her tiny waist curved at her hips the tight jeans hugging her taught thighs down to bare small feet. Her face; cute nose and hazel eyes, was slightly freckled, her skinny t shirt frame supplemented with a firm 36 bust. Daisy Cummings gave a long satisfied stretch, pouting her large puffed lips and got up to go inside. "Com'n Butch, let turn in."

As she closed the veranda door she didn't notice the flickering light in the sky or the sudden hush as the insects froze in the tall grass fields around her. Butch had begun to whimper again and she shook his head gripping his short fur roughly in affection. "Hey what's wrong boy?"

Suddenly a flash, then there was a deafening roar as outside maybe two hundred yards away the corn field ignited the ground rising in a hissing furrow. Within seconds the object had singed a deep scar all the way to the Cummings homestead, and the timbers crashed as tons of metal saucer rose up to rest against the crumbling building, its rim overhanging the roof shielding the full moon and casting the house into pitch darkness.

Then silence.

A quarter of a mile away Jed, cousin to the Cummings siblings quickened his pace. What had been an evening stroll to see his family had now turned into a horrible nightmare." Oh gawd an air crash or sumut!" He had figured. He knew there was no one for miles, maybe the phones still worked in the crushed house then he could raise the alarm. Twenty feet behind him a jack rabbit had been watching, concentrating on the human figure. As the man moved away it relaxed sniffed the air then followed. The electric shock as the creature touched the outside of the rapidly forming half mile wide invisible dome sent it flying, its heart giving way.

Jed never noticed the warm breeze no longer crossing the fields or the air now drier the stars seeming to be dull in the sky. Nor did he realise only a few paces slower and he would never have reached the house that evening. His only thoughts were for his relations trapped under the huge silver disc.

Aboard the craft its occupants worked feverishly, but without panic. The shield would protect them while they made the appropriate repairs. The creatures were insect like, large bugs 4 to 5 foot high standing on four arched legs, shells on their back with smaller tentacles for manipulating devices. Their collective hive mind processed and gave instructions in microseconds as scores of the creatures had gone to work inside and outside the craft. As Jed approached he struggled to make sense of the scene. The house was under the large disc, metal tentacles now entwining the building in a robotic hug, other tentacles appeared to be snaking to the farm out buildings, while others burrowed under the soil. He could see shapes on the hull and as he neared he gave a horrified cry of disbelief.

Daisy was awoken by the light vibration on the metal floor beneath her. She opened her eyes wiping her blonde locks from her face. She realised she was no longer in the house. Her bare feet felt cold on the buzzing metal and she blinked the light too bright. The room if you could call it that appeared to be at a slight incline the walls glowing illuminating the cold space. She was in a large glass box the top open but too high for her to reach. The space had a layer of mist at floor level and she could only barley see the walls through the haze.

"Hello, anyone there?" She called pressing her cute nose against the glass.

There were sounds of movement and she reeled back with a shriek as one of the creatures came close to the glass. She was panting her chest heaving her young eyes unable to turn away.

"Oh god, oh Ma, Pa helppp!!!!"

Above her the ceiling opened and a mass of thin segmented metal tentacles descended gripping her. She screamed as her arms were entwined, one around her slim waist another on her knees and ankles, more still around her wrists. The metal coils snaked under her t shirt ripping it apart the tentacles wrapping around her blushing hard mounds. They squeezed tight making them bulge like balloons

"Awwww ooooohhhhh! No stop ugggghhhhhh!" She squirmed as the tapered vibrating ends pressed her nipples, the metal cold and unyielding "Aww that hurts ugghhhh!"

Her jeans were been unbuckled then dragged from her thin calves over her red nailed toes. She gave a scream but gargled as one of the tentacles entered her mouth the buzzing tip clattering on her teeth. "Awwwwwtttttttttttttt!"

The creature spoke its words forming inside her head; the noises from its claw mouthed face only a series of clicks." Be still, you cannot resist." It manipulated a console and the tentacles spread her legs wide ripping her panties from her." We wish to examine you internally." Daisy was sweating now the droplets forming on her encircled tits. She managed to pull her mouth momentarily from the vibrating head.

"No stop nooo awwwwwww!" A tentacle was curling up between her legs its end beginning to seep a clear lubricant. The ones on her tits also began to sweat the oil making her tits shinny and slippery. She coughed as it re entered into her hot moist mouth, its end now also producing the disgusting tasting gel.

"Mmmmmggggg!"

She felt the cold vibrating tip pushing her pussy lips. She moaned in her head, her hole still sweet and virginal. The tip pressed her, lips parting and she gave a horrified gaze at the creature as the tentacle head opened her up for the very first time. Her mind raced," it must be a dream, this can't be happening ugggggghh!"

"Ohhh, awwwwwwww!!!!!!"

On the outside of the craft Jed had ran as fast as he could away from the scene but within 20 or so strides he felt himself tripped overwhelmed by the abominations he had seen toiling on the crashed ship. He screamed the creatures coiling him in web type material, forming a tight bind around his body. He was carried inside, through dark corridors into a bright room a recognisable voice moaning and crying nearby.

"Ugghh ohhh Jed uggh please help ugghh ohhhhhh!"

Jed just stared unable to move. In the glass box was his gorgeous young cousin. She was naked her large hipped arse upturned; her body bent double, face on the cold floor her eyes ablaze. Long legs stretched entwined in coils her hair matted from sweat.

"Agggg get these things out of meeeeeee!"

He could see the metal snake buried into her tight twat the goo running out of her slit dripping to the floor. Her eyes were staring straight at him and he could see the sensation in them. Another long tentacle was twisting and probing its metal length deep in her sore pink anus.

"Oooohhhhhh ohhh please uggghhh too deeeepp ugghhhhh!"

The creature was very satisfied so far." Hmm your cavities are very elastic and adaptable. I must explore further." The buzzing heads twisted deeper and deeper.

"Awwwwwwwwww it's going to kill mee uggghhhhhhhh!"

The creature turned to Jed. Its clawed spiny hands slicing his shirt open to caress his bare chest. It called to its collective mind and within seconds Jed was pinned by more slimy bugs as they attached a tortoise like shell to his head. The last thing he saw was Daisy still grunting and moaning the probes ever so deep up her tight holes.

The alien turned back to her as its companions attached wires to the skull cap on Jed's head. She felt herself lifted her legs pulled wider calves straining. The two hole-fucking tentacles began to pump in and out. Daisy screamed as her cunt was pounded faster and faster the slopping noises making her feel sick. Her arse was on fire as the rear probe flexed and wriggled in and out. Her head thrashed from side to side her mouth giving an oval pout of discomfort. "Oooooooooooooohhhhhhh!"

She begged to the impassive insect as his monitored her response. "Uggg, ug, ug, ooh shit oohhh ahhhhh! Stop! Stop! Please, why are you doing this?"

Without warning the tentacles released their grip, her legs buckling, tits bouncing back into shape, her holes releasing their probes with a revolted squeal from Daisy. "Oohhhieeeegggggghhhhhhh!"

She heard the creature in her head again. "You will now mate with the male species." She saw Jed was naked his head up but his eyes blank. She'd never seen her cousin undressed before, the mid twenties farm boy having a firm physique his long cock unashamedly erect the foreskin pulled back by the taughtness of his erection." Oh God, but I've nev... and he's my cousin!" The cell walls disappeared and she felt the cold mist surround her as she sat legs curled her hips giving her the delectable hour glass shape.

One of the creatures was near to him a long wire coming from its head to the top of his skull cap. The thing seemed to be controlling his movements as he jerked and swayed. The bug also seemed uncomfortable as it tried to get used to controlling a two legged creature. Daisy began to shake as eventually it moved Jed towards her, the man's erection fat and pulsing his mouth foaming slightly like a rabid animal.

Outside the state troopers had cordoned off the only road approaching the Cummings Ranch. As they searched for a possible way around or through the invisible but very real energy shield the sheriff tried to calm Daisy's Ma and Pa. The house was now shrouded in mist and the sheriff could only make out feint images along with segments of a large shinny disc craft. "My girl's in there; oh have mercy! We need to do something!" Wailed Ma Cummings been held back from assured electrocution as she tried to storm forward. The sheriff tried to calm her friends, she'd only just been promoted and now all this crazy shit. It was bad enough been the towns first woman sheriff and now having to deal with crashed space ships she had already began to feel the eyes of unconvinced towns folk.

The sheriff was called Candy Vale. She was in her early thirties married with kids. Ex town prom queen she had grown up here and had served as a deputy, until the ill health of her boss had seen her unexpectedly promoted. She was tall with blonde wavy hair, and struggled sometimes to be taken seriously her Baywatch type figure all tits and ass proving very distracting to her male colleagues. Her nickname was Officer Anderson in homage to her TV look alike. A name none dare say to her face apart from her husband who found it quite amusing.

Candy knew the government agencies would be here soon. Unlike in the movies there was no actual ultra secret department always ready to be on site within minutes. In fact communications had been painfully slow and even now as she waited for their arrival she could imagine it would be one lowly official with nothing else to do this evening. There were shouts of excitement as one of her troopers came running up to her, his face grinning with relief at a job well done. "Sheriff! I've found a way in!"

Back in the saucer the floor around Daisy was rising up to form a low table as she lay long fingers gripping its metal edge her legs curled tight close. Jed was not responding to her cries and as the creature grew in confidence with his control Jed became more animated and less like a puppet. He gripped her arms half climbing on the table his head down taking a nipple between his lips. "Uggh Jed, no ugghh mmnn!" She tried to push him off as his cock slapped against her knee. "No for god sake, Jed ugghhhh!" Her cousin didn't respond his slurping mouth taking more and more tit flesh into it as his slobbered on her young boobs.

The deputy pointed with pride at his finding. Two fields down a drainage ditch ran parallel to the edge of the shield. The electric force slightly visible as insects buzzed then flashed as they unwittingly crossed it.

In the ditch was a 4 foot drain used to channel water when irrigation was needed. As Candy looked in she could see it ran into the next field. Behind the shield!

She paused for a moment did the shield go under ground? She couldn't tell. Using a pole she tried to test it. No reaction. She made a decision, and began to crawl through. The armed group watched her appear unscathed on the other side. Sheriff Candy was through.

In the ship her presence was immediately noticed, the creatures taking an instant to asses then corrected their error. The tunnel hissed and sparked as the deputy following screamed. The shield now penetrated into the ground the poor unfortunate man been dragged from the tube his body charred. The sheriff drew her revolver," no turning back now." She thought, beginning to creep through the tall corn towards the homestead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.