Mom and I: A True Story - Cover

Mom and I: A True Story

Copyright© 2003 by Mark Anderson

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Conversely from many other stories about the relationship between mother and her sons mine is a true one. All facts here are true, just names and some situations were changed to protect the people involved, most of them still alive

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Anne's friend told me that she wanted to have a private conversation with her and they disappeared for a long time. When they came back Anne had changed her clothes. She was wearing jeans and a shirt, ready to travel. The lunch was delayed and when we eventually started back home it was getting dark. As a result of our previous evening's activities, mom went to straight to sleep and I drove in silence, only stopping to stretch my legs and refuel the car.

Anne was afraid of the last stretch. It would be 250 miles and the road was under construction for the last part. She didn't have any appointments the next day so we decided that best thing to do was to find somewhere to sleep and start again early the next morning. A guy at a gas station told us about a small hotel at the sea front some miles away.

We arrived there at sunset and it being an off-season Sunday afternoon we were the only guests. The hotel was nice and they gave us a room on the third floor facing the ocean. All the rooms had a large deck separated them from the surrounding rooms for greater privacy.

I was tired and took a quick nap until Anne woke me up for dinner.

We went downstairs and had a good seafood dinner and then went back to our room. Going out onto the deck. We looked out over the ocean with only the room lights for illumination. Mom was quiet and I guessed she was thinking of her previous night's adventures.

"Mark, there's something I want to tell you," she said, "that guy... well, he invited me to spent a weekend with him."

"That's OK," I said.

"Are you sure that you're not uncomfortable with that?"

"No, we already talked about it. I've just one question. Is he single?"

"My friend told me he is divorced but has a long-term relationship with a woman."

"Listen, I don't want to ruin your plans, but don't forget the last time you get involved with a married man. I'm not saying that you shouldn't do whatever you want, but just be careful. You're free to date anyone. There's nothing wrong if tomorrow, while we're travelling, or even at home, you find someone interesting. If you're looking for a stable relation you should look for someone that is as free as you are and can reciprocate it. I'm sure that you had enough experience of waiting for that man to find a space in his agenda or in his family affairs to be with you for a couple of hours once a while."

"You're absolutely right," was all she said. May be she was expecting more support from me but it wouldn't have been honest to give her a false opinion just to please her.

"Anne, I want you to give me a completely honest answer to this question: are you tired or bored with our relationship?"

"No! Not by any means," she exclaimed. "As a matter of fact I've never been so sexually satisfied. My only concern is about you. Sometimes I feel like I'm keeping you away from a normal life, dating girls; the kind of behavior one expects from a young man of your age."

"Mom, I wouldn't like to go over that again. I told you, I don't have any plans for a stable relationship. First of all I still have two years left at college, second, I don't see myself married and taking care of a bunch of kids. What's wrong with that?" She didn't answer. I came close to her and held her in my arms.

"This is a wonderful moment," I said, "why don't we enjoy it instead of talking about it so much? We could stay here till noon tomorrow instead of leaving early and go down on the beach."

"But I don't have a swimsuit, and neither do you..."

"That's no problem, you can wear panties and bra, they looked like a bikini. I can wear my shorts. You can leave a message with your secretary to say where you are."

After she'd thought about it, mom agreed enthusiastically to my suggestion. It seemed that I'd been able to get around the storm once more. I just doubted how many more times I would be able to do it. We started kissing each other with growing excitement and at the same time I begun to unbutton her blouse.

When the blouse was off I broke our kiss and at that moment, looking over her head to the huge boulder I saw someone moving. It seemed as if he was looking for a better position to see us. Instead of being angry that stranger was spying on Anne and I it increased my excitement. Without telling her about our audience, I unfastened her belt and pulled her jeans down. After another hot kiss I whispered in her ear:

"Don't look now but there's someone looking at us from over by the boulder."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes. I can see him moving so he can see us better. Do mind him watching us?"

"If you don't mind I don't mind either."

"He'll see you completely naked, do you know what I mean?"

"No bra, no panties, no nothing..." she answered with a sly smile. Putting her hands on my chest she pushed me backwards and with a sensual movement unclasped her bra. Then she placed her thumbs in the waist of her panties and very slowly pushed them down. It was clear that she was having great fun exposing her naked body to the unknown man behind the boulder, who must have had a great view.

Coming close again she grabbed my shirt and pulled it up in a rush. I held her in my arms again, feeling her hard nipples poking against my chest. We exchanged another kiss and then I began to kiss her breasts. In spite of her age her breasts were still firm, probably due to their not being too large. The small dark brown nipples were really hard. I took one in my mouth her body shivered as I sucked it avidly. I worked on her tits for a long time, taking special care with her nipples. I kissed downwards towards her belly, loving her soft skin, and inserted the tip of my tongue in her navel. Then, kneeling in front of her I parted her cunt lips. Immediately my nostrils were assailed by the exquisite scent from deep within her body; a unique mixture of urine, sweat and sex juice. Anne leant backwards, supporting herself with her elbows over the handrail. She opened her legs and bent her knees, pushing out her lower belly.

After enjoying the close-up of her cunt and smelling its wonderful odors I couldn't stand anymore and placed my mouth over her snatch. She held my head and pulled it against her. I worked on her pussy for a long time, alternating long licks from top to bottom with inserting my tongue in the crevice and sucking her small clitoris. Mom lost any restraint and was moaning and panting so loudly that anyone in the courtyard could have heard the sounds of her excitement.

She not only pulled my head against her body but also pushed her lower body forward and swayed it in a high sensual way. Her excitement made her body shiver uncontrollably in countless shock waves. I felt her body stiffen and a strange, hoarse sound came from her. It seemed as if she was on the verge of fainting as her body relaxed. I stood up quickly and held her in my arms. Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open and she was breathing heavily, like someone who had just emerged from a pool after a long swim. She placed the arms around my neck and I supported her weight on my body.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Y-e-s... I'm... My... God... you almost killed me," she said, still panting. "I've never had an orgasm like that. I don't think I can walk..." she added.

We stayed there exchanging caresses for some time. Anne was sated but I was still aroused, my dick aching inside my tight jeans.

"Let's go back inside." I suggested and, holding mom by the waist, we headed back to our room.

When we were there she said, "Wait a moment," and went back on the balcony. She returned holding her clothes. "Our show wasn't complete," she said. "He didn't see my front properly..."

I was already naked and pulled her over me on the bed. She grabbed my cock and began to suck it as if it was a lollipop, licking it from the top of the knob down to the base of the shaft, alternating her tongue with little bites.

"Let me drink your sap," she whispered, first taking the knob in her mouth and then the full length of the shaft. She accelerated the up and down movements of her head, combining it with hand strokes. It usually takes me some time to cum with a blow job but I was so excited that I felt the eruption from my balls and then it was flowing continuously into Anne's mouth. As usual she drank it all without missing a drop. After we were both satisfied she came close to me and I held her in my arms the way we did every night.

"Oh my God, I'm becoming a debauched woman."

"Why are you saying that?"

"Besides having a love affair with my own son I'm doing all the nasty things a normal human being considers unacceptable, things like we did on the deck."

"And what's wrong with that?"

"I don't know, and it really doesn't matter. It's interesting, I was thinking about it. With you I have a degree of freedom that I've never had before with any other men. I mean things like the way we talk, I was always very careful, I never asked to be " fucked" or said "fuck me in the ass". It was always "put it in me" or "take me from behind". With you everything seems so natural, not only the language but our actions as well. I don't feel uncomfortable or inhibited telling you about my past or sharing the things I'm doing such as last night. I remember the first time I told you about the things I have done. I said to myself: 'my son will start thinking that his mother is the worst kind of slut'. Then I figured that talking about my past wasn't any worst than giving my body to you!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.