Mom and I: A True Story - Cover

Mom and I: A True Story

Copyright© 2003 by Mark Anderson

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Conversely from many other stories about the relationship between mother and her sons mine is a true one. All facts here are true, just names and some situations were changed to protect the people involved, most of them still alive

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

From time to time Anne said I should start dating girls of my own age. I wasn't interested because I wasn't looking for a serious relationship and Anne provided all the sex I needed. It was clear to me that my mother saw our relation as something that wouldn't last forever. After our conversation during the weekend at the log cabin I understood her reasons but refused to take any action in the way she suggested.

One day when the subject was posed again I said, "It's OK, but the rule should apply to you as well. If you feel responsible for my situation then I feel like I'm preventing any opportunities for you as well."

Anne thought about it for a while (she always liked to consider things carefully) she said, "All right, I don't see any problem. I think you understand the uniqueness of our relationship and you're prepared to face it."

The idea that we could both have other partners was interesting to me since one of my favorite things with Anne was to hear her talk about her past sexual adventures. In the beginning she'd been reluctant to describe them but after a while she became very enthusiastic, telling me all the details.

We didn't talk about the subject again for a long time. To avoid further problems with mom I started dating some girls but instead of being the normal pleasure for a kid in his early twenties, I found it much more of a burden. Among many dates, the furthest I got was a blowjob. Most of the times I spent with my friends in the bar, pretending to Anne that I was dating.


Nothing more happened until I was twenty-one and my sexual relationship with mom had been going for more than two years, we were invited to the wedding of one of her best friend's daughters. Mom and her friend had been schoolmates at high school. She was from a very rich family from a city five hundred miles north of where we lived.

Being a wealthy family and having just one daughter they decided to give her an unforgettable wedding party. Mom and I went by car; it was an eight-hour drive and Anne and I shared the driving. We left on Friday, very early in the morning, planning to be there by one PM, and arrived roughly on time. It wasn't a house but almost a castle! Crowning a small hill, the property was set in several acres and had an astounding view of the neighboring city. Facing the house there was a huge lawn where a group of people were assembling several large tents. On a level below was a large, oval-shaped swimming pool, with a series of tall Greek columns on one side that hid changing rooms built in white marble.

The family had booked a complete hotel in the neighborhood, hired the staff of a beauty parlor with their outfits to serve the guests, and several buses to ferry people back and forth to the house. Because Anne was the bride's mother's best friend they put her in one of the guest rooms in the house whilst I was in the hotel. It was no big deal, as it was just two nights so I was OK with the arrangements and anyway, I was tired from the drive and slept the whole of the Friday afternoon. In the evening there was a dinner for the family and their closest friends, which both Anne and I were invited to.

The next day was the wedding. I wasn't used to getting dressed up so, feeling like a dog in a collar, I took the bus to the house. When I saw mom my jaw dropped open. She was only wearing light make up and her hair was simply styled, falling freely on her shoulders. Her dress was a sleeveless silk chemise, held up by thin shoulder straps. It was knee- length, dark green matching her eyes and slightly flared at the skirt. She wore a jacket, green as well, embroidered with tiny beads matching the color of the fabric. To add a final touch, she was wearing a set of pearl earrings and a collar. She was, at least at my eyes, the most beautiful woman at the party.

After the ceremony the party began. A small orchestra was playing and a battalion of waiters was waiting on the tables in the marquee. I was sat at a table with people of my own age, whilst Anne was with the family. Most of the guests knew each other so, despite their attempts to include me in the conversation, I felt somewhat left out. The girl sitting beside me was quite interesting, though. She was a bit large for my tastes but attractive. She told me she had recently broken up with her boyfriend who was there with a new girl and seemed to be using me to send some sort of "I don't give a damn" message. To begin with I was afraid it might cause a scene but it seemed that the guy wasn't particularly interested in her so I became more at ease.

After the wedding breakfast the young people and some older ones started dancing. I danced twice with the girl I'd been sitting next to then decided to check how the things were going with mom. I found her in the huge living room with several other people. Anne was sitting on a small couch with a man beside her. He was good-looking and a bit older than she was. They were involved in what seemed to be a deep conversation, mom looking at him with a friendly smile. I turned around and went back to where the young people were. Sitting there thinking about how the situation might possibly develop gave me a hard-on. After a while II went back to the living room and found mom alone. She immediately noticed the look on my face.

"What's wrong? Have you been drinking?" She put a hand in my forehead then took me by the hand. "Let's walk a little, it will be good to you."

Who was that guy?" I asked as soon as we were out of earshot of other people.

"It's the bride's godfather, he arrived this morning."

"It seems you like him..."

"Oh yes! He's a very fascinating person..." She was clearly embarrassed.

"Are you interested in him?"

"It's hard to say. He's nice but we just talked for a short while. But it was enough to notice he seemed interested in me."

I was steering Anne along the path that led to the swimming pool. When we reached a secluded spot I grabbed mom and tried to kiss her.

"Hey, what are you doing? Stop! If someone finds us there will be a big scandal!"

"Just give me a kiss." She relented and we kissed passionately. I opened the zipper at the back of her skirt and put my hand inside. Instead of her usual pantyhose I felt the softness of her panties.

"Have you changed you mind about wearing a garter belt?" I asked.

"These are thigh-high stockings, they don't need a garter belt."

"Let me see." I broke our embrace and stepped backwards. Anne looked around a last time checking that we were alone and lifted up the skirt, revealing her long legs clad in sheer stockings and small bikini panties. She was visibly surprised by my admiration for her beautiful legs and showed them off to me for a long time. When I held her again her protests were feeble.

"I want you," I said urgently.

"No!"

"Let's go to your room."

"No!"

"C'mon, let's go, I need you. We can say I was a little drunk and you were taking care of me. What's wrong with that? And it's better than if I raise your skirt and fuck you right now..."

"You wouldn't dare!" Anne said. I didn't answer, just pushed her against the wall a started to lift her skirt. I was on the verge of pulling them down when mom surrendered.

"OK, let's go," she whispered. We walked slowly, me pretending to be drunk, and went up the long staircase to the first floor. At the end of the corridor it turned at right angles, her room at the far end. I removed my jacket and shoes and loosened my tie.

"Lay on the bed, I'll be back soon," she said. It was a long time before she returned and I began to think she had changed her mind but eventually she came back holding a cup and a washcloth.

"Take it, it's an effervescent antacid, remember you're drunk..." She locked the door and removed her dress, leaving her only in bra, panties and the thigh-high stockings. The bra was the type without shoulder straps. She lay down by my side.

"You'd better take your clothes off," she said, "it wouldn't be good to show up later with them all wrinkled. I don't know who is the most foolish, you or me. I guess it's me that should have more common sense."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.