Mom and I: A True Story
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2003 by Mark Anderson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Conversely from many other stories about the relationship between mother and her sons mine is a true one. All facts here are true, just names and some situations were changed to protect the people involved, most of them still alive

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The weekend at mom's boss log cabin was unforgettable. The cabin was perched over a plateau some 4,000 feet above sea level and at the end of a long, narrow trail off a state road. During the day the temperature was warm and pleasant but due to the altitude, even though it was early fall, the nights were cool, temperature quickly dropping to the mid-forties. Some miles away there was a small village with a Swiss restaurant where we tried the fondue.

It was the first time I saw mom feeling ease away from home. It was good to walk in the streets holding mom by the hand, or with an arm around her shoulders while she had hers around my waist, exchanging light kisses and caresses without any worries. We were a just couple in love, one out of the many couples that surrounded us.

In the cabin, most of the time we were naked, arousing each other until we ended up fucking. After the dinner in the restaurant we walked for a long time, strolling along the main street, feeling the temperature drop till it became almost uncomfortable then we went back to the cabin. We lit the fire, which burnt wood logs, and immediately the pine aroma filled the air. Soon the room was warm and I sat down on the sofa, my mom lying with her head on my crotch.

"Mom, I was thinking," I said, "next year I'm going to college. Why don't we both move to a city far away from here and start a new life together? You can easily get another job as an attorney, and nobody's going to know that you are my mother."

"It's not as easy as that. We cannot simply disappear, there's your father, your brother, your sister and most importantly your grandmother to think about. What do you think they're going to do? And besides, we need to face the facts. I'm forty-three years old. I know I'm in a good shape now but and how it would be in another four years or so? Do believe that my body will still be the same? I'm glad I still look young for my age but it won't last forever. In a few years, even if I still keep working out, my breasts will start sagging, my belly will swell and wrinkles will start to show up. Then you'll find that you're a thirty year-old man living with woman in her mid-fifties.

"No, the best we can do is to enjoy what we've got. Live life day-by-day. And there's another thing I want to tell you. If you feel attracted to a young girl, feel free to go ahead. I don't own you, I'm your mother and my main concern is your happiness."

"What about you?" I asked her.

"Well, that's different, I'm not thinking in the long term. Sexually, you more than satisfy me. As a matter of fact, I was never so fulfilled so I'm not looking for another man. I already have the best one I ever could meet."

As we talked I stroked her hair and felt my tool growing beneath where her head lay. Without a word, mom unfastened my belt and opened the zipper, releasing my cock. With half of my cock inserted in her mouth she start to peel off her jeans. I raised mom by armpits and removed the remainder of her clothes while she help me to take mine off. I made her sat on my lap facing the fireplace and inserted my prick all the way into her pussy. She began to move her hips sensuously.

"Stand up, I want to fuck you in the ass," I said, knowing that her juices would provide enough lubrication for anal sex. Mom lifted up enough to allow my dick to slide out then held me and direct my cock to her back entrance. As usual, she inserted the knob and paused for a moment but then instead of going slowly as she had before, she sat down quickly on my prick. In that moment her ass had stretched to it's maximum, allowing the whole of my prick to be shoved into her bowels. She let out a howl, as if from a wounded animal, and sat still for a while panting heavily.

It might have been just my imagination but, caressing and lightly pressing my fingers over her belly, I thought I could feel my knob right below her belly button.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she was moving her lower body in sensuous circular movements. I grabbed her by the waist, pressing the tips of my thumbs and index fingers into her. It seemed to increase her lust, making her hips move faster and faster. I forced her body forwards so I could see her puckered hole completely stretched by my cock. Not a single wrinkle was visible, only a large, pink brown collar surrounding my swollen shaft.

"I... I... I'm coming," she murmured, her words followed by a succession of moans while her body was shaken by violent shudders. I shot a stream of hot cum into her, it felt as if her bowels were sucking my sap. Her body shook then stiffened and then immediately relaxed. I held her tightly, afraid she might fall forward. It took a long time for my cock to slacken. In that position, with mom's back over my crotch, even when I shrank it remained embedded in her rectum for a long time. Mom squeezed rhythmically with her sphincter muscles, massaging my dick so there was no hurry in pull it out of her.

The cabin didn't have central heating so we decided to sleep in front of the fire. We got some comforters and several blankets. It was a wonderful to spend the night there. From time to time I threw a log on the fire so we were kept warm. It was daylight when I woke up, feeling mom's hands caressing my back and rubbing her leg against mine. I immediately rolled over her and without a word shoved my prick up to the hilt in her pussy. Mom wrapped her legs around my butt and told me to fuck her hard. She said she was horny because her pussy hadn't been visited by a dick for a long time, which wasn't, of course, true.

We were both so aroused that it didn't take too much time before I came in her pussy again. During our sex session we threw the blankets away and rolled over and over the comforter. Sometimes I was over mom's body and sometimes she was riding me. When we had both cum we noticed for the first time that the wall facing the front yard was made of glass from the floor to ceiling. If the caretaker who lived in a small cabin less a mile down the hill had decided to take a look in the house, he would have had a thrilling sex show!

The main bedroom on the upper floor had a small deck and we stay there the rest of the day, both naked, enjoying the mild autumn sun until it was time to going down and have lunch in the village. After another leisurely walk in the narrow streets and we rush back home for another intense fucking session followed by a sleep before it was time to drive back home.


One day soon after our trip to the mountains my mom's car needed servicing and she asked me to follow her to the car dealer with mine so she could have a lift. I dropped her at her office and in the afternoon she called me, saying the car wouldn't be ready that day and wanting to know if I could pick her up at the office.

I stopped by her office around six-thirty. Mom was alone in the office and asked me to wait while she finished reviewing a contract. Her office was spacious, with heavy, dark-oak furniture and a three-seat leather sofa. Paintings, photos and certificates hung on the wall. Heavy drapes covered the windows. The room was lit indirectly from above, with lamps over mom's desk and on the side tables. It was the sort of image that would impress a client.

I bought a soda from the machine in the corridor and sat on the sofa, watching my mom while she worked. As usual she was wearing her 'professional dress': a knee-length, dark blue wrap-over skirt, white, long sleeved blouse and three-inch high heels. Her blazer was hanging in a closet behind her desk. I loved looking at mom, admiring her mature beauty. In the lamplight mom's face showed her concentration, her head slightly lowered and her hair partly covering her delicate face. Mom is slightly nearsighted but even her spectacles add to her charm and grace. I thought how special she was. Many women look good naked, or in a nightdress or tight jeans but very few were capable of looking impeccable in any kind of dress. I was enjoying every moment watching my mom, trying to mark it indelibly in my memory so I could recall it anytime I wanted.

My mom stopped reading and stood up, walking around the office stretching her arms.

"Oh my God, my back is aching so badly," she said.

I got up and from behind, put both hands on her shoulders and start pressing my fingertips into her tight muscles.

"Uhhnnn, that feels so good!" she said, shutting her eyes.

"It'd be better if you sat down," I said guiding her to one of the guest chairs

"Now close your eyes and relax." I unfastened her blouse and lowered it to her elbows then worked on her shoulders until I felt the skin was hot and reddish and my fingers were aching. Only her moans and deep breathing interrupted the silence. At the same time I watched her breasts rising and falling beneath her bra.

"I hope you are feeling better now."

"Oh yes! You know Mark, you amaze me!" She stood up and started buttoning her blouse. I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her lips.

"You don't know how good is to have such a beautiful girlfriend that's great attorney."

"Even when she makes you wait for ages for her with nothing to do?"

"I had a lot to do; looking at you, massaging your shoulders, kissing your lips..." She placed her lips over mine and her warm tongue forced its way between my teeth.

"I want to see you naked." I said, as our kiss finished.

"No problem, give me a minute and we'll go home."

"No, I mean now."

"Lock the door then, the cleaning staff will be here pretty soon," she said.

Mom wasn't able to say 'no' to my suggestions any more. She really enjoyed them. I think it reminded her of her younger days going along with the things I suggested. Anne quickly removed her blouse and skirt. The next to go was her pantyhose - mom didn't like garter belts, she said they were not comfortable and tended to show under thin summer dresses. She also didn't like thongs or g-string panties, which she said, were very uncomfortable and caused her severe irritation. Apart from pantyhose, she used liked to wear thigh-high stockings with an elasticized hem, which did not need suspenders.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.