Mom and I: A True Story - Cover

Mom and I: A True Story

Copyright© 2003 by Mark Anderson

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Conversely from many other stories about the relationship between mother and her sons mine is a true one. All facts here are true, just names and some situations were changed to protect the people involved, most of them still alive

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

A few hours later I woke up in the dark. Mom was sleeping on her side, her body leaning against mine. Instinctively I placed a hand on her hip and started caressing her tender skin. It was enough to get me another hard-on. I inserted a leg between hers and pushed my rod against her pussy. A quick thrust was enough to insert the whole knob into her crevice. At that moment Mom woke and immediately understood what was going on. With a wiggle of her crotch she worked my dick all the way inside her. We had a long and lazy sex session. I pumped my pole into her eager pussy making my mom cum several times until I released another load of hot cream into her pussy. I fell asleep with my dick was still inside her.

We woke late that morning and there were no regrets. Just the opposite, we kissed and caressed each other for a long time before Anne decided to take a shower.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to shower with you," I said and she happily agreed.

In the bathroom she sat on the commode. "Turn around, don't look on me, I need to do something," she said.

Of course I didn't pay attention to her plea and when she saw that I was peeking at her

she smiled but didn't say anything. When she got in the shower I took the soap from her hands and rubbed it over her body. My cock was, of course, as stiff as a board. I got in the shower with her.

"My God, aren't you ever satisfied?" she said.

"It's your fault. You're such a sexy woman!" I answered. "If you weren't so beautiful I wouldn't be like this. I can't help getting hard every time I look at you. You used to complain that no one noticed you, I bet pretty soon you will be wanting to be alone again."

"No chance," my mother said, "You can have me anytime you want." We hugged and kissed each other under the warm water for a long time.

"Let's go back to the bed," she suggested. Under the covers again, it was good to dive my tongue into her warm slit, sucking and darting my tongue between her labia until she cried and begged to be fucked.

We spent the rest of the Sunday at home fucking as much as we could. The following week was the same. When my mom got home from work we petted and kissed each other which always led us to bed. Mom said that I during that week I must have filled her womb with a gallon of jism.

I took her to a mall and we bought her some jeans, the first she'd had in years. She was looking for a high priced brand name but I convinced her to buy slim fit, stone washed Levi's. We also bought some white tee shirts and male-styled long sleeve button shirts. On Saturday morning we went to the supermarket with her wearing one of her new outfits. We met one of my mother's friends who said she was delighted to see me helping Anne do her Saturday morning shopping. She said she would never be able to get her sons to do the same. I wondered what would she think if she knew what Mom and I had been doing in bed!

Back home I helped Mom put the shopping away. While she was standing in front of the sink chopping vegetables for lunch I stood behind her and hugged her around the waist.

"Let me take your jeans off, you'll feel more comfortable," I said. I knelt behind her unfastened the waistband and zip, then pulled them down and helped her step out of them. My face was a few inches from her butt, covered only by her small lacy white panties. Quickly, I lowered the panties down to the middle of her thighs.

"Hey, you said the jeans!" Mom protested. I placed my hands on the round globes of her ass but when I tried to separate them she clenched her buttocks.

I wondered if my mom didn't like her bottom being played with. Up to that moment I had never made any attempt to play with her ass, except when my hands used to stroll over the cheeks in bed, but I had never tried to force my finger into her crevice. I stood up and took hold of her breasts.

"What's wrong with me playing with your bottom?"

"There's nothing wrong with it," she replied. "I've just been to the toilet. Let's have lunch and after I will take a shower." I was pressing Mom against the counter rubbing my hard dick against her bare bottom. I opened the fly of my pants and pulled my prick out, pushing it between the succulent globes of my mother's ass. To my delight, she swayed and pressed he bottom against me.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes..." She whispered.

"Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so..." she answered and smiled slyly. I took the knife from her hand and made her turn around. I put my arms round her waist and she put her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes.

"After... lunch... shall we?"

"Shall we what?" I probed, wanting to be sure we were talking about the same thing.

"You want to do it in my bottom, don't you?" I hand slithered my hand down between her ass cheeks, my middle finger touching her butt hole and then with a gentle thrust I inserted it up to the first knuckle.

"Do you mean here?" I asked. Mom just nodded.

The lunch seemed to last forever. Eventually we started to collect the dishes and then the phone rang. It was her boss who needed her to help with some papers. I think we were both disappointed. I know I was. I spent the afternoon working on my car.

When I went back in the house I saw mom's purse and briefcase over the sofa. I hadn't seen her come home. The door of her bedroom was half opened and the room was in semi-darkness. Mom was sleeping naked on her belly on the bed. I stood still in the doorway just enjoying the sight of her lying there.

I never tired of looking at my mother's body. It may not have been that of an eighteen year-old cheerleader or professional stripper, but it was magnificent in its maturity. Her hips, waist and shoulders were perfectly proportioned. Her buttocks were well-rounded and her legs long and shapely. Her smooth skin made her seem more like a thirty five year-old than my forty three year-old mother of three.

I sat down on the bed. On the nightstand there was brand new tube of Vaseline jelly still in its box. It was an unmistakable message from our lunchtime conversation, which had been interrupted by her boss. She woke up and looked at me with her deep green eyes. I leant over and kissed lightly her lips.

"How was it with your boss?"

"It was all right, I was back by five. I saw you were working on your car so I took a shower and waited for you."

"Sorry, I thought you'd be longer at work."

"I wasn't expecting to be back home so soon." Mom sat up in bed and put her arms around my neck.

"Let me have a quick shower, I'm stinking."

"No, I like you this way, I love the smell of your body," she said, pulling up my tee shirt. She then begun to kiss and lick my chest.

"Get undressed, we've already wasted too much time," she whispered.

She didn't need to ask me twice. I frantically removed my pants and underwear and held her in my arms.

After a few kisses I forced mom to turn around. She lay on her belly, her face buried between the pillows, her arms and the legs slightly apart. I gazed at her for sometime then placed my hand on her back. Mom's skin was very smooth and fresh, almost like a teenager. I slid my finger over her spine, from the nape of her neck down to the beginning of the deep valley that separated the two full mounds of her bottom. I placed a hand on each side of her cheeks and opened the mounds, exposing mom's anus. It was a round, protruding, slightly puckered hole covered by dark, almost purple skin. Between her anus and her pussy was darker skin covered by light and short fluffy hair. I couldn't stand anymore. I dove my face in that adorable valley, my tongue darting to the puckered hole. Her body shuddered fiercely as if she'd had been whipped. I covered her anus with my mouth, sucking it and pushing my tongue in at the same time. She responded by raising the ass and forcing it against my face. I responded by sucking more strongly and Mom's body stiffened. She was panting loudly. I repeated the caress several times until I felt breathless. I broke off and she remained with her face buried between her arms.

"Put it in me," she panted, "lubricate it before you..." she indicated the tube of jelly. I placed a big glob of Vaseline on my finger and pushed it slowly into mom's bumhole. Working carefully to stretch her sphincter, I moved in slow circular movements, her ass widening more and more as mom' relaxed her sphincter. It was fascinating to watch the little hole that at the start was tightly wrapped around my finger then opened in such a way that an egg could be fitted in without any effort. I added more Vaseline to keep up a good lubrication. I played with mom's bottom a long time, loving it, but the pressure in my cock was growing urgent so I lay over Mom and pointed the knob against the anal ring I'd been playing with and pressed gently against her bumhole. My cock slid easily inside her and my mom panted heavily.

"Is it OK?" I asked, concerned by the intensity of her panting.

"Oh yes! Don't worry, go ahead, shoved it all the way in me then keep it in, I want to get used to your dick," She said breathlessly. I paused, my prick deeply embedded in her bowels. This was something new, mom's anus was very receptive after so many years of intense anal sex and also due the rectal massage I had given her. Even so, like any anus, it was very tight, the sphincter strongly squeezing my prick.

After some seconds with my dick shoved all the way in I suddenly felt a perceptible looseness of pressure over the shaft. It seemed that mom had relaxed and her rectum had got used to the intruder. Very slowly, I drew my cock back and then shoved it in again. With each movement I increased the speed and the strength of the stroke. I slid my hands under her chest and grasped her tits, gently squeezing them. Mom returned my pistoning in her ass by sensuously swaying her butt. She panted heavily and murmured words of encouragement, begging me to push harder into her backdoor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.