Two Ships Pass, Once Again

by Sig Grayson

Copyright© 2003 by Sig Grayson

Erotica Sex Story: One more adventure, by popular demand, of Jamie Moore, Erotic Story writer, and her gal pal, Veronica (Ronnie). This time they ask Jamie's fiance', Randy into the mix for an first time threesome

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   .

with Carree Wilson

Our Story 'SHIPS PASSING IN COLORADO' recieved many responses, asking for more with these two characters. We hope you enjoy the effort.


Jamie Moore, is an erotic story writer in her spare time from her job as a copywriter and account representative for one of the nations largest ad agencies. She had just finished speaking at an agencies convention in New Orleans and was heading home. Her live-in boyfriend and fiance', Randy, was with her on this trip as they turned the 3 day convention into a mini-vacation of 5 days.

They were just beginning approach into Atlanta-Hartsfield Airport to make their connection to New York City where she was to meet Randy' parents and family before winging back to San Francisco tomorrow evening, connecting once again here in Atlanta.

"Good Afternoon, This is your captain. I'm happy to report that the temperature in Atlanta is 66 degrees and it is sunny with no winds, a beautiful early spring day. Those of you making connection to the northeast corridor, Boston, New York, Hartford and Albany should check with your airlines immediately upon arriving as they are experiencing some bad weather there that may delay flights. It has been my pleasure to serve you this day and on behalf of the entire crew, have a great day and thank you for flying Southern Gulf Air."

Jamie looked at Randy with a look of disappointment.

"I have to be in San Fran the day after tomorrow. If we get delayed here or have a chance of getting stranded in New York I am screwed. My boss is pissed that I took the 2 extra days in N'awlin's and can't wait to cut and slash at my expense account, and I have a pile of work on my desk that nobody has touched for 5 days." Jamie said.

"Jesus Christ, are you the only fucking copywriter in that office? Does anyone else there have an original idea?" Randy said exasperated.

"Randy, if I was just a copywriter, it would be one thing. But I'm a creative copywriter with fixed campaigns set up for certain clients. We have a game plan with a lot of these things and I am committed to finishing them. You drive a Lexus, live in a gated community, and haven't washed a dish, folded a shirt or made the bed in the year you've lived with me. I would say it gives me a pretty good lifestyle. Maybe you wouldn't complain so much if I decided to live alone again and just dated you." Jamie said, fed up with his whining.

"Hey, James! I know I have it good, but my parents have been waiting 6 months to meet you, and we're this close. " He said hopefully.

"I know, but I have to be back to work on Monday morning, PERIOD.

We can use our frequent flyers and send them a ticket to see us." Jamie suggested.

"Before we end up in and argument, lets wait and see what happens." Randy said.

Changing planes at Hartsfield can be like trying to catch the Second Avenue bus from Sixth Avenue. The terminal is huge and it seems a mile from where you de-plane to anywhere. Jamie and Randy had 45 minutes until their connection to New York so they had plenty of time as long as they did not leave the secure terminal.

Their New York flight was only 8 gates away but still Randy worried. As he approached the check in he saw a long line of long faces.

"Flight 224 to New York?" Randy said to the stranger at the end of the line.

The elderly gentleman with a British accent turned and looked Randy up and down and put a disgusted look on his face.

"Yes it is, but unless you want to walk or take a dog sleigh, you won't be in New York in time for a Sunday mugging. The whole Northeast is socked in for at least 6 more hours." The gentleman said.

Randy's heart sank. Just as he turned to tell the catching up Jamie, an announcement was made.

"Attention all passengers waiting to board planes or make connections to Logan Airport in Boston, Kennedy or LaGuardia in New York, MacArthur Airfield in Long Island, Albany International or Bradley Field in Hartford. All of those Airports are closed.

No flights going in or going out with at least a foot of snow at each of those cities since 6 a.m. this morning, and another 6 to 12 inches expected. At this time it is unlikely that any of these airports will move and passengers for 24 hours. High winds and low visibility along with the snow pack make it impossible to keep the runways clear and have crippled the Northeast. Check with your airline or alternative forms of transportation."

Randy just looked at Jamie, puffing his cheeks and blowing out a long slow, "F - u - c - k!"

Jamie was already on her cell phone trying to make sure they had accommodations for that evening in Atlanta, if they couldn't get a flight out to Frisco. From all of her traveling she knew to make first things first. She had already scoped out the Airport Marriott on the cab ride to New Orleans International this morning in her trusty hotel guide.

"I'm gonna go find a phone and call my Dad, James. You wait here, and ask the deskfly where we can get our bags." Randy said as he walked way.

Jamie already had the Hotel on and was giving them a credit card number as the rest of the Northeast corridor was rushing to phones to do the same. Jamie had learned to plan ahead, constantly flying into Frisco and Seattle. Delays at those airports were part of daily life in some seasons.

Confident and proud of herself she made her way to the check-in desk amid the sea of other travelers trying to get questions answered. Jamie's sharply dressed confidence and looks usually got her to the front of any line she needed, although she usually hated to use that tact. Today was not one of those days.

She opened the front of her coat to show the cleavage she had revealed when she reached in and unbuttoned to a moment ago. She stood toward the back of the deskflys' podium and touched him on the arm. Already bombarded by the sea of question the deskfly whipped around to scold her and saw her blond ambition, as well as the tops of her 36D breasts. Before a word could escape his lips she asked, "My clothes, where can I find my clothes? My bags were supposed to go to the New York plane, but now its cancelled and I won't have anything to wear."

Right away the demeanor of the deskfly changed.

"Let me see your tags, I'll call and have them sent to the baggage claim."

Jamie smiled real big for him and moved up to his arm and touched it as he dialed the 4-digit extension. After a few brief words he hung up.

"They caught it before it was put on a limbo cart, it will be in baggage claim in a few minutes."

"Jamie gave him a breathy "Oh Thank you,... uh James" as she read his name tag. Then drawing in a big breath to puff up her chest, "That's my name too. Oh thank you." She said as she walked away under the scornful eyes of all that she pushed ahead.

Jamie pulled out her cell, ashamed of what she just did, but satisfied nonetheless, and called Randy's cell. Randy who was talking to his parents on a pay phone somewhere in the airport answered quickly.

"Randy, meet me in baggage claim when you are ready, honey." She said and quickly clicked off as she headed down.

When she finally got there after riding the shuttle to the terminal and ascending the 3 story escalator to ground level she saw one lone set of bags on Southern Gulfs turnstile. A matron, waiting to check tags with bag takers, saw her coming and headed her off.

"Hey, Missy, your tag, I need your tag for claim." She yelled as Jamie waved her tag and took the two bags and took them to a pillar where she set them down to sit on them and wait for Randy, out of the way of the rushing crowd.

She heard the exasperated voices of people trying to make new plans on their cell phones.

"No rooms left, you're kidding me!"

"The busses are off the roads too?"

"What am I supposed to do, sleep at the airport?"

Everyone's story seemed to sound the same as Atlanta Hotels filled up and travel into the Northeast became more and more impossible. She felt bad that so many were going to be that inconvenienced, but proud she had already taken care of the situation. Once Randy finished with his Dad on the phone, she and he need only wait until tomorrow evening to get their flight out of Atlanta to Frisco.

From the other side of the giant pillar she heard someone else pile baggage and plop down on it. It was a young woman from the sound of her voice and she was crying, talking into her cell phone.

"I had to make these stupid fuckin' smart ass plans to get the extra miles credited. Why did I let you talk me into this? If I flew Miami-Denver direct I would be home already and I don't care how much more it would have cost me. If I lose my job over this, I hold you responsible. DON'T HANG UP ON ME YOU FUCKING... "

She trailed off, apparently being hung up on.

Whomever she was talking too had put her up to flying to New York, then Chicago to Denver from Miami at cut rates, but double the miles. It was a slight of hand made possible by the deals offered by many airlines. This time she had apparently lost out, losing the New York connection, thus being stranded. She felt bad for the woman.

Seconds later, he saw Randy's head appear from the rising escalator and she motioned for him.

"Let's go out front and get a cab to our hotel." She said to him.

Randy appeared exasperated. "Yeah, that's our only option. My dad says that it may be the biggest storm to ever hit New York City proper in the last 50 years. They expect 12 to 15 MORE inches."

As they each grabbed a bag and headed past the pillar and out to street level, Jamie heard a voice from the other side of the pillar.

"Jamie? Jamie is that you?"

Jamie turned and looked at the stranded traveler.

"Veronica? What are you doing here?" Jamie asked as she dropped her bag and ran to hug her friend.

Jamie and Ronnie hadn't seen each other for over a year and didn't think they would see each other again. It was a friendship built over the internet with Veronica being a fan of Jamie's writing. Jamie ran into some problems with her life and Ronnie helped talk and soothe her back into the proper frame of mind to get on with her life. As time went on Jamie realized just how much her friend had helped her, and when the chance came up for her to meet her in person, she did.

Jamie knew Ronnie was bi-sexual and that the possibility of she coming onto her was there. Although she discounted the prospect of having an affair with another women, when they met the sparks flew. It was a meeting that was never to be repeated, even though it was obvious they had a spiritual connection that could not be denied.

"I was in Miami to visit my family and go to some of the theme parks. A guy I work with suggested taking a round about route home to get enough frequent flyer miles to earn a second trip free. I thought I was beating the system, but now, it's beaten me. I have to be to work on Monday morning and I'm on stand by for 2 flights tomorrow, but have no place to stay tonight and I'll end up sleeping in the airport." Ronnie said.

"Like hell you will, you'll stay with us. Come here and meet Randy." She said as she took Ronnie by the hand to meet Randy.

The women explained the situation to Randy and he went along with the arrangement, even though he was not too keen on it. He had hoped the circumstances would provide some quality alone time with Jamie after losing her to her work so much in New Orleans.

Once they got a cab and loaded their luggage in, they were off to the Airport Marriott. At the hotel it was obvious the check in would take quite a while. The lobby was full of stranded travelers either trying to get rooms, which was impossible, or check into rooms they had secured in the last few minutes.

Their driver had secured a luggage gurney and Randy held the gold transporter in the line for check-in.

"I know there's a long line, but I HAVE to get into the bathroom before I burst." Ronnie said as she ran to join the line now stretching around the corner into the lobby for the women's room.

Jamie turned to Randy and got up close to him to speak as privately as she could in the crowded lobby.

"Randy, do you remember when I told you I once had an affair with another woman, a woman I really loved? I told you I knew it was forbidden love, and I was with her just once?"

"Don't tell me..." Randy started.

"Yes, Ronnie is that woman. It's only fair that you know." Jamie said.

"So what are you telling me, that I can't have the room with you?

Do you want to sleep with her instead of me?" Randy queried.

"Don't be stupid Randy! I just wanted you to know that the only other person in the world that I really love will be under our roof tonight. I know she is a stranger to you, but she is very special to me and I want you to treat her that way. She is not imposing on us at all. I'm really happy to see her and to have time to speak with her again." Jamie explained.

"I was hoping to have some quality alone time with you in these 24 hours, but I guess that's shot." Randy said disappointed.

"Oh for Christ's sake Randy. We can screw anytime. I want to be with you too, but this is helping out a dear friend. We can still make love in the shower together." She finished with a coo in his ear.

Randy smiled and kissed her at the thought of making love in the steamy shower.

Jamie leaned up and then whispered in his ear.

"I bet I could give you a delicious blowjob while she is in the shower."

Randy flushed and was taken by surprise by her words.

"Stop it or I'll have an embarrassing situation right here."

Randy said as he leaned forward a bit to press his now hardening cock against Jamie's leg.

"Oops, sorry about that, Lover!" Jamie said with a wicked smile.

There was a long pause as they both thought about the moments they might create for themselves in the next day.

"Jamie, you aren't planning on having any alone time with her, are you?" Randy said a bit worried.

Jamie turned and looked at Randy squarely.

"I can't lie and tell you that I haven't thought about it, but I don't know how she feels about it, and I don't want to hurt you either. Randy, I love you and want to be with you forever. This is just..." Jamie said as she ran out of words trying to verbalize what she felt and meant.

"Well, I fell in love with you knowing about this, and it never made a difference. So, I guess it shouldn't bother me, I just never imagined we would ever meet her together." Randy said.

"Looking at her you would never know she was a lesbian."

Jamie pinched his hand she was holding hard and pushed her face hard to his ear.

"Don't be so Goddam intolerant. She's not a lesbian; she's bisexual, and just WHAT does a lesbian look like. If she's a lesbian, I guess I am too."

"Alright, alright, you don't have to bruise my hand to make your point. God, you're like a mother hen protecting her." Randy said as he snapped his hand from hers, shaking it.

"I'd defend you just as hard if she or anyone else said anything bad about you. Just understand that my feelings for her are deep, but I am committed to you as my love for my life. I would never cheat behind your back." Jamie said sternly.

Jamie felt a tug on her arm and turned to see Ronnie.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she said.

"No. Wow, that was quick after how long the line was." Jamie said to her.

"They put a "womens" sign on the "mens" room door and sent the men to the bathrooms in the banquet hall. Everyone must have to pee when they get stressed, and this place is packed with stressed people." Ronnie said.

Twenty-five uncomfortable minutes later, the 3 of them walked into their room for the night. The manager downstairs had made an announcement that all rooms were sold and if you had no reservation to please leave the lobby. He also asked for anyone who was alone to consider helping a fellow traveler by sharing his or her room.

"There's a convenience store across the street. I'm going to go over and get some beer and wine coolers. Do you want snacks? It's about 3 o'clock now, so we won't have dinner till later." Randy said as he got up to leave.

"I could go for a drink," Ronnie said, "And maybe some chips or crackers. Let me get you some money."

"Don't be foolish. This is our treat." Randy said.

"I didn't eat breakfast and I'm famished, I'm going to eat more than my share." Ronnie warned, smiling.

"We had lunch on the plane, but I'm peckish myself." Jamie said.

"Why don't you get a sandwich we can share, OK?"

"Ooo. That would be good." Ronnie jumped in, her hunger showing.

Randy smiled at the thought of making both women happy, and leaving them alone for a few minutes to catch up without making him feel uncomfortable with whatever they wanted to say. He threw on his jacket and he was gone.

There was a silent pregnant moment as the two women sat on separate beds staring at the floor, then the ceiling.

"I've missed you." Ronnie said. "I never thought I would ever see you again, and that was hard to deal with. I knew I loved you, but I didn't think I would fall in love with you. I didn't take another lover for 6 months, you know. Well, I've only had 2, no 3, since. Two men and another woman. One guy I saw for 6 months and I thought everything was going good, and then I found out he was in serious gambling debt. I tried to help him, but he gambled that money too. Another guy was a client who asked me out every time he was in Colorado. I kept my legs closed for quite a while.

When I finally decided to spend a weekend with him, we had sex once and he seemed disinterested after that. I found he was gay and trying to "cure" himself. The woman was someone I met at a party and we just clicked as friends. One night after a movie, she told me that she was attracted to me, and I went home with her.

We carried on for a couple weeks and then she told me her boyfriend was coming home from Afghanistan and couldn't see me anymore. 3 lovers, 3 losers for me."

"Ronnie, to say I haven't thought about you would be a lie. Randy is a great guy, a great lover, and I love him dearly. But anytime I'm alone in bed, I think of you and masturbate like crazy. Now, you're even prettier than you are in my fantasies. I wish we could have some time alone, but I'm really committed to Randy. I want you badly, but I would never cheat. That would make me less in your eyes and I could never live with a lie." Jamie confessed.

"May I kiss you, though?' Ronnie said as she stood up.

Jamie stood up as well and stayed about 3 steps from her, and nodded. Then holding out her arms she said, "Yes I would like that."

Ronnie fell into her arms and the enjoyed a deep embrace. Ronnie was the first to break it and she looked into Jamie's eyes.

"You have a good man, and I wouldn't want to hurt him, or to mess up the 2 of you. Just know that I love you." Ronnie said.

"Oh, I do." Jamie said as she pressed her lips to Ronnie's and they had a long kiss.

"Oh, that feels so right." Jamie said as they broke their lip lock.

"I know it does, but that is forbidden love for the two of us."

Ronnie said as she hugged Jamie one more time and kissed her cheek.

"For two us maybe, but how about the three..." Jamie began to say when they heard the key in the door.

Just then the door swung open and Randy came in with 2 bags from the store across the way.

"Ladies your hunger is solved. I got a submarine sandwich, or hoagie as they call it here, cut 6 ways and we can eat as much as we want to hold us till dinner. The clerk at the store gave me some tips on good restaurants not far from here, or we can cab into the city." Randy said as he went straight to the writing table and set up the sandwich, chips and drinks.

Ronnie was still stuck on what Jamie had begun to say. Was she proposing a threesome? It was something she had thought about in her younger days when she first experimented with women, and then later experienced with a couple she met through work. She found it hard to concentrate around them at work and transferred to a different department to avoid problems. It was exciting, but dealing with the 2, day to day, only made it hard to put out of her mind to concentrate on work.

Randy was still opening chips and beers and laying out sandwich pieces, but Ronnie's eyes hadn't left Jamie's lips, her words still frozen in time.

As Jamie turned to get something to eat, she just smiled at Ronnie. The seed was planted, and Ronnie nodded.

As they each began to satisfy their hunger they settled back into conversation about what they each had been doing to bring them to Atlanta to be stranded. The more beer that went down, the words became easier. Randy had gulped 2 beers almost immediately to take the edge off a stressful day and in no time he was ready to go to the bathroom and relieve himself.

As soon as the door clicked shut Ronnie's eyes shot to Jamie.

"You can't be serious! What makes you think he would go for a threesome or even have any interest in me, or seeing me make love to you? Do you want to ruin what you guys have?" Ronnie warned in a hushed tone.

"We talked about it once and I told him then it would only be with you, if it ever happened. I think if we wait a bit more, he may be the instigator and we can follow. If we dragged him into it I would worry about it hurting us. If it's his idea, it will be OK." Jamie said as the bathroom door opened.

"What will be OK?" Randy said walking into the last of their conversation.

"Switching her flight to our Frisco flight tomorrow. It stops in Denver. An 8 o'clock Sunday night flight shouldn't be full."

Jamie said.

Randy looked at Ronnie, now leaned back on an elbow on the bed.

He went to speak, but hesitated as he took in her dark skin and the rise of her skirt.

"Umm, I forgot what I was going to say,... Oh, I know. If you write to the airline, they may even honor your miles rewards for the trips you had cancelled, as long as you eventually fly home on their bus. They have enough problems keeping customers. It's worth a shot."

"That reminds me," Ronnie said as she flipped over on the bed and drew up on all fours and "walked" to the phone at the upper edge of the bed. With her short dress, she put on quite a show that was not lost on Randy, or Jamie who caught Randy looking at her friend.

With the phone in her hand, Ronnie sat back on her haunches and asked if Jamie had the number of the airline. While she fumbled for it, Ronnie eased her but onto the pillows and curled her legs in front of her. Noticing how high her dress had risen in, she smoothed it down her legs, looking up to catch Randy looking.

"Here it is, 555-5555, and dial 571 as soon as they answer. Have your ticket ready." Jamie said.

Ronnie dialed the number and then the extension and as she waited on hold she propped the phone in her neck and shoulder nape and leaned out forward over the side of the bed to reach for her purse to get the number. Once again she was putting on a show for the two, but she could not reach her purse. Randy came to her aid and picked it up to hand it to her. As she looked up to get it, the front of her dress afforded Randy a good look at her boobs from his down blouse angle. Ronnie followed his eyes to her cleavage and closed the front of her dress as she leaned back to her butt on the pillow. Clearly he had caught Randy peeking, and as she began to speak to the person on the phone, smiled at him, her hand still holding the front of her dress to her breast.

Without a doubt, the seed had been planted.

Jamie was not quite sure what she thought of her suggestion now.

Seeing her lover look leeringly at her other lover was having an odd effect on her. While Ronnie's little supposed unintentional tease was for Randy, she too was aroused by it. Trying to keep that to herself, and to keep any suggestion of a three-some strictly in Randy's court, was going to be difficult if he didn't take the bait.

Jamie decided to remain silent during Ronnie's phone conversation, hoping to let the tension build a little with Randy. As Ronnie finished her call she scooted to the edge of the bed and stood, grabbing a pen from the nightstand and jotting down a quick note. As she hung up she spun around to face her friends.

"Perfect, I'm all set to fly out with you tomorrow night. I can be in Denver by 9:30 and home by 11. It's not the way that I planned it, but it will do. The big plus is that I got to see Jamie again and meet her handsome husband to be. Thank you two so much." She said as she came over and kissed each of them on the cheek.

"Now I have to get rid of some of that beer myself Randy, and it's all your fault. You started the pee line." She joked as she went into the bathroom. It was her intention to take her time to give Randy enough time to think and talk to Jamie.

"Wow, I can see why you hit it off with her, she is sexy as hell." Randy quipped.

"Put your eyes back in your head loverboy! God, you made it so obvious that you were flirting with her. I'm a little jealous. If I didn't think she would walk in on us, I'd be all over you right now." Jamie said.

"What do you think she would do if she walked in on us?" Randy asked.

"She won't be in there that long you know, but she might even ask to join in. I can tell you she is a hot, horny lady." Jamie said.

How would you feel about that?" Randy asked sheepishly.

"Her joining us? That's kind of kinky. Would you really want something like that, could you watch another woman with me? I don't know if I could watch another woman with you." Jamie said coyly.

Randy got up from his seat and went to Jamie sitting on the bed.

He bent to kiss her on the lips, and then whispered in her ear.

"Do you want to find out? We can blame it on alcohol. I think I can handle seeing you with her, as long as I'm involved." He said.

"Randy, are you serious? You want her to join us? Ooops, there's the toilet flushing. Move now or we wait till later, or never."

Randy looked at Jamie and then heard the water running with Ronnie washing her hands. Randy leaned forward and planted his open mouth on Jamie's and pushed her back, pinning her to the bed. Jamie just inhaled from the rush of surprise when the door opened.

Randy broke the kiss as if he were surprised.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry." Ronnie said. "You two want to be alone.

Let me get some things and I'll go out for awhile."

"Ronnie, you don't have to do that. What would you say if we wanted to be alone with you, too?" Jamie asked.

Ronnie looked at Randy and took a real long pause.

"Randy, how would you feel if you saw me being intimate with Jamie? I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin what you two have.

I love Jamie too much for that."

"I think that the circumstance has a lot to do with it." Randy said. " It's not like we planned this meeting. Sheer chance caused this. At the moment, I am very horny and I want to be with Jamie, and I would be lying if I told you that I haven't been checking you out. But," he said looking at Jamie, "I want you to know that I may look at other women, check them out, but I don't act on it. I would never ever cheat on you. It's just that Veronica is like a part of you I don't know, and I'm curious."

"Well, here's my two cents." Jamie said. "I am in a room with the two people I love most in the world. I have the most sexual feelings for the two of you and to be with you at the same time would be very special. I would be in heaven if Ronnie were to feel the way you make me feel sexually, Randy. My little emails to Ronnie mention a lot of the times that we make love. Now she would know how I felt when we talk."

Everyone seemed to be at ease with the situation, even though it was more orchestrated than Randy knew. Veronica's honesty won out on one point and she had to make it clear to Randy.

"Randy, I have to tell you something that might disturb you, or you might already know it. When I say I love Jamie, I don't mean like when I say, "I love French fries", or the color blue. I love Jamie with my heart attached pretty well. I would never make a play for her because I know how much she loves you. I know how much she enjoys the love of a man. I would never try to steal her from you. I have accepted that for the past 14 months since she and I had our tryst. At the time it was agreed it would be the only time we would even spend alone. I accepted her offer for me to be with her with the understanding that she loved and wanted you. Although I am perfectly capable and thoroughly enjoy the sexual company of a man, I am just as excited by the right woman.

I want you to know how I feel before you agree to this. You have no worry at my expense. I know I will never own her heart, and I want her to be happy."

Randy leaned over and kissed Ronnie on the mouth. She responded with a kiss back, as Randy said, "That seals my promise to you that this will not do anything to Jamie and I as a couple. We both know how good it feels to love her. Thank you so much for your honesty."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.