Geri - Cover

Geri

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: A story about a young woman who finds out that a young girl's fanaties can become a life style. This is an old story of mine that I brushed off the dust and added a bit of new porn to it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Bestiality   .

Hi, my name is Geri. Before you get all hot and bothered about some ravishing, big-breasted slut with a tiny waist... that just doesn't describe me, although, I do have nice sized boobs and I am a slut. So I guess that two out of three ain't bad. Let me begin back at the true beginning. As a preteen I was average in look, still am. Even though my parents thought that I was their beauty queen the boys at school didn't. Then I began to develop, not big tits in the beginning but very large nipples. They were about the size of an erasure on the end of a new #-2 lead pencil by the time I was twelve. My areolas were about the size of quarters, in fact the still are. My nipple continued to develop all thru high school until they were as long as my pinky from the tip of my finger to the first knuckle. A dream comes true! Right? Wrong! Everything I wore excited them and my nipples were rubbed raw by every bra I owned, which meant that they were swollen constantly. You can see my "Catch-22" can't you? I doubt that any of the boys I went to school with knew the color of my eyes. That probably goes for most of the men I met also. Male eyes never seem to wander past my protruding nips.

My teen dilemma didn't stop there. Along with my nipples growing so did my clitoris. I developed what our family doctor called a "Clitoris Proboscis", which of course translates to a clit that looks like a big nose. Now I consider this my best feature. It has provided me with many hours of enjoyment but it is not something that you want every kid in school to know about. Well, it wasn't really all that big at first but by the time I graduated from High School it was an inch and three quarters long and as big around as my pinky finger (a handy measuring device that pinky, don't you agree). It too seemed to have a mind of its own and whenever I was sexually excited it would rush from its hiding place and say 'hello, I am here, let's play'. Since my hormones where raging in my teens, it seemed that my clit was always popping to attention making contact with the seam on my Levi's. So I wore skirts almost all the time but even contact with my panties would have me squirming in my seat. It was damn maddening! Of course, this was the cause of my most embarrassing problem during my teen years... a continuously wet pussy! I wore a panty shield everyday. By the time I would get home from school the juices from my pussy would have soaked the panty shield as well as my cotton panties and be dripping down the inside of my thighs. Mom complained about my "wasting money" by using so many panty shields but we never talked about the cause. How can a fifteen-year-old tell her mother that she is horny all of the time? Anyway, since I wasn't the prom queen, my fingers and many of the vegetables I found in the refrigerator solved my sexually frustrated period. That is until I turned seventeen.

By now my tits had filled out to a very nice and round 36C. My baby fat melted away and my complexion cleared up with very little scaring. Poppa finally broke down and bought me contact lens so that I didn't look like a nerd. I became self aware of all of these changes one Saturday evening when my parents were throwing a backyard party. I had chosen a simple black mini skirt with a silky blue blouse. Sure I was showing lots of leg but it was my nipples that seemed to garner most of the attention. Several of my Dad's buddies made, which at the time, seemed very unusual comments. You know, comment about my "sexy" little body and how gorgeous I had become. Well, I started checking myself out in the hallway mirror and damned if I didn't look pretty good. My facial features still wouldn't be mistaken for a movie star but I was okay.

Bob and Julie Snyder, neighbors from around the corner, had been friends with my parents since I was ten. I have 'house-sat' for them on many occasions. During the party that Julie found my sitting alone in the living room. She sat next to me on the sofa and placed her hand on my bare thigh and asked, "Geri, could you watch the house for us next weekend?" I said, "Sure!" She began to stoke the inside of my thigh very tenderly and added, "We don't want to leave Hans alone for that long. I am so glad that it will be you watching him. He loves you so." I said okay and she slipped her hand high on my thigh, her pinky actually grazing my panties. Then with a squeeze, she was off, back to the party. I sat there feeling quite odd about the whole incident. Why had she been so 'friendly'? She had never touched me like that before. Why was I so turned on? My pussy was dripping wet and my clit and nipples were so hard that they ached. I headed for my room for a quick fingering but then my Mom needed me to see to the appetizers. For the rest of the party I could not think of anything else but Julie's hand stroking my thigh. That night, after I went to bed, I masturbated thinking of Julie and I together. It was the first time I ever thought about sex with another woman. I was looking forward to that next weekend very much. Although Julie would not be there, I would be in her bed. Maybe I would find something of Julie's that I could play with, something secret and sexy. That next weekend turned out to be a turning point for me sexually.


House Sitting

I arrived Friday evening as expected. I wore my shortest skirt and decided to go without a bra. At the last minute I removed my panties. I felt so damn slutty that my juices were dripping down my thighs. I had to stop before knock at the door to wipe my pussy dry. Julie greeted me with a kiss on the lips. It was the first 'sexual' contact between us and my body responded, as you would expect. Julie took me on a tour of the house, a house that I was already familiar with and we walked together hand in hand. As we strolled together, Julie told me what the feeding and exercise schedules were for Hans. She showed me that the refrigerator was newly stocked with all sorts of goodies. She pointed out some zucchini that "are very naughty in design but scrumptious when used right." Her hand rested on my butt as I checked out the fridge. Then we went to the master bedroom and told me to sleep in their room "since it is the most comfortable bed in the house" and I could watch TV and the VCR while relaxing on the bed. Her side of the bed was turned down and she sat me on the edge and knelt in front of me. My heart was racing. She placed her hands on my knees and looked me in the eyes and said, "My husband and I think the world of you. Please treat our house as yours. Everything here is for your use this weekend. If you should need it there are the telephone numbers where we will be staying." She nodded to the notepad with the emergency telephone numbers that lay on the nightstand. The drawer was slightly ajar and I could see what looked like a very real looking man's penis inside. I was embarrassed by this discovery but at the same time I was very turned on. Had Julie just shown me her 'toy' on purpose? She saw what I was looking at and she closed the drawer without a word. Her hands slip up my thighs and I instinctively allowed my legs open slightly. I was confused at that moment. I am not sure what I expected to happen, I just know that she could have done what ever she wanted right then. I know she could see my naked pussy. I was sure of it. But she simply smiled at me and gave my thighs a squeeze, stood up and walked from the room. I realized that my breathing was ragged and labored. The room seemed charged with sexual energy and I was one turned on girl. As I sat trembling on her bed, I vowed to use her toy all weekend until my pussy was fucked raw. I regained my composure and went downstairs to receive a goodbye kiss from Julie and then they were gone. Hans was at my side as I waved goodbye.

I should explain that Hans is their German Shepherd. He is a beautiful golden color with streaks of black and must weigh nearly 125 pounds. He is a loveable and cuddly brute of a canine. I have always enjoyed being around him. I was alone with Hans now so as was our usual we wrestled and played fetch in the back yard until dusk. I feed him and then decided to eat something myself. It was while I was search for something to eat that the zucchini grabbed my attention. Julie was absolutely right. The damn things looked like big dicks. My pussy started to juice up and my nips and clit popped to attention.

Now it is important to note that I had lost my virginity at an after school party in the pool house of a friends. It was my swimsuit's fault. My nipples were boring a hole in my top. The boy, Tim Wate, was very aggressive. He maneuvered me to a remote corner of the yard and we started kissing. Soon his fingers traced the outline of my nipples and I was his. I had my first orgasm with that boy as he gently pinched and rolled my nipples between his index finger and thumb.

Tim suggested that we find somewhere more private and pointed toward the pool house. We found the door was unlocked so we went inside and Tim locked the door behind us. I giggled a little as we hugged and kissed. I knew that I was going to give myself to this boy and was willing and excited by the thought. But when his tongue slipped between my lips and we French-kissed, that sealed the deal. I took his hand and guided him to the couch. As he sat, I started to sway very slow and sexy. I started to hum softly and began to rub all my 'private' places. Tim sat there watching me as I danced for him. I could see his hardon and I asked him to show it to me. Tim almost ripped his swim trunks off. I stared at his hard cock as I slowly stripped my swimsuit from my body. I walked right up to him and stuck my cunt into his face. He inhaled my fragrance deeply and slid his fingers into my juicy pussy. My legs went weak so I sat down and let Tim fondle me and work me up to be even hotter. Tim was inexperienced and he shoved my legs apart and jumped between them. His cock slammed into my cunt about a dozen times and then it was over. From start to finish my sexual deflowering took all of fifteen minutes. I wasn't sure that he even penetrated me except for the telltale leaking of his sticky cum for the next hour. All my girl friends noticed the wet spot that stained my white bikini bottoms. All the boys stood around whispering and they all seemed to know what happened because they keep checking my crotch out as well. All the whispering at that party was deafening. Oh well, my status as the school slut began with a bang as they say.

Back to my weekend and my sexual epiphany. Reminded of what was upstairs in the night stand drawer, I headed up the stairs. I stripped off my cloths and pulled back the covers of the bed. I rummaged through the VCR tapes but could not find anything very "adult" so I checked the closet. Bob hadn't hide his porn stash very well so I popped in something called "Cherry and the Hood".

WOW! I could not believe the size of the dicks on the black men in the flick. Poor Cherry's mouth, pussy and ass were plugged over and over by these huge black cocks. I was well on my way to fingering my pussy to orgasm when I opened the drawer. Not only did I find a nice sized white 'cock' but a huge black one as well. As I watched the debauchery of Cherry on the screen, I slicked up my pussy and the white dildo with some lube that was in the drawer. As Cherry gave herself to five very hung black men one after another in every hole without let up for thirty minutes of film. I fucked my pussy with that dildo. I came five times before Cherry allowed two huge cocks to fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. I was mesmerized by the sex on the screen. I popped the 'white' cock from my quivering cunt and slowly stuffed the black one into my hole. I had never been filled like that before. It hurt so good and I wanted more. On the screen, Cherry let a third black man stick his cock into her mouth. His thick black cock disappeared down her throat. The camera zoomed in and you could see her throat bulging as he penetrated deeper. That was followed by close ups of the cock plunging in and out of her two stretched holes. I started playing with my asshole as I fucked the black dildo in and out of my tender young cunt. I double fucked myself to a screaming orgasm. I lay there on the bed exhausted from masturbating like never before. My youth allowed me to recover quickly and I was now very hungry. I bounced downstairs and was bent over checking the contents of the refrigerator when Hans pushed his cold nose between my legs. I damn near fell into the refrigerator headfirst. I was about to yell at the damn beast when his tongue slipped into my pussy.

"Oh, damn it Hans. That feels so damn good." But I got a hold of myself and pushed him away. "Now stop that," I said as I turned to face my assailant but again his tongue flicked out and lapped my clit. You remember my clit, all inch and three quarters of freshly excited clitoris. "Ohhhh, Hans," was all I could squeal! I opened my legs and allowed Hans to lick me from asshole to clit. My body was quacking from sensory overload. My knees began to buckle and I slipped to my knees on the kitchen floor. I lowered my head and stuck my ass up in the air so that Hans could focus his tongue on my open twat. That tongue touched everywhere. It slavered along my cunt lips; pushed its way into my wet sloppy hole; and massaged my clit until an orgasm rocketed thru my body. My toes curled, the muscles in my flat tummy rippled and my head whipped from side to side. With a yell of satisfaction echoing throughout the house, I collapsed in a blissful heap on the kitchen floor.

I lie there panting and cussing myself for allowing this big dumb animal to... well what? What had Hans done that was so wrong? Okay, not everyone lets a dog get them off; even back then I knew that to be true. I reasoned though that no one was hurt. Certainly not me and I am pretty sure Hans was okay with it. I also knew that it had to be a very closely kept secret. If I kept my mouth shut my secret would be safe. I would be in deep trouble if anyone were to find out this illicit secret. I would just die.

I struggled to get the beast out the back door and returned to eat a light supper. Hans howled constantly while I ate. Finally, in desperation to shut him up, I let him back in. I decided that I would go back upstairs and watch some TV. I started for the stair when my newest friend stuck his nose in my ass. With a squeal I bolted up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Hans' nose never left my butt. It was like he was super glued to my crack. I jumped onto the bed with him in tow and I started laughing. I thought that Hans and I were simply wrestling as was our normal play but apparently Hans had other ideas. I caught a glimpse of the two of us in the mirror and there underneath Hans was this raw naked looking appendage. IT was his hard-on sneaking out of his sheath. Apparently all males are the same. Once they smell pussy they become single minded and single purposed.

I moved under Hans and damn... eight inches of hard, pointy and dripping cock stood out from his sheath. I had never had a cock in my mouth before that moment but the image of Cherry sucking that big black cock was stuck in my mind. I bent under Hans and licked the tip of his cock. Its warmth and salty flavor won me over. I wrapped my lips around his thick cock and sucked on it. I moved my mouth along the shaft of the canine cock, my tongue whipping around like crazy. Hans' body quivered. He made a whining noise and I thought that I had hurt him so I quickly stopped suck on him and knelt next to him. Kneeling there I petted and spoke softly to my lover. I rubbed my nipples into his luxurious coat of fur coat. It is very exciting to feeI a dogs fur on your naked skin, especially my sensitive nipples. I reached under Hans and stroked his hot doggie cock. I found that I hadn't hurt Hans at all. He had only whimpered with excitement. It was then that I made a mistake. Flipping over once again onto my elbows and knees to get a better look at his doggy cock, Hans made his move. His movement was quick and assured. Hans jumped behind me and mounted me. I yelled for him to get off but he just started humping my ass. His hot pointy cock was poking all around my asshole and I was terrified that he might score a direct hit. Other than my fingers, and a small carrot, I had never had anything in my ass. I reached between my legs and attempted to guide his slimy cock away from my virgin ass. My hand wrapped around the hot prick of the animal and I slide it down and away from my asshole. My only mistake was his hot cock flesh slipped between my cunt lips and came to rest against my clit. A jolt of electricity shot thru every nerve fiber in my body. The hesitation was my doom. As soon as Hans felt the warmth of the petals of my vaginal opening, he tightened his grip on my waist and drove his ass forward. In one violent motion I was impelled on eight inches of very hard and hot dog cock. I was stunned and shocked by the invasion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.