One Drop to Heaven - Cover

One Drop to Heaven

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: my best friend wants to use a 'date rape' drug on my bitch of a sister, but i not sure

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

"So what's this then?" I asked Tony, my best mate, when he held up a small blue bottle.

"It's one of those 'date rape' drugs," he said with a huge smile, "got it from this guy I know at work, free sample, if we want more, it'll cost, and plenty too."

"Wow," I said, "so who are we going to use it on?"

"Well," he paused.

"Well," I prompted.

"Well, I thought your sister," he said.

"What! My sister!" I exclaimed, "why her?"

"Two reasons really," he said with a sly smile, "one she's drop dead gorgeous and two she available, you know, we going to need time and a place to use this stuff."

"But she's my sister," I said, but I had to agree with his logic though, she was the best looking girl around.

"Look mate," he explained, "you're always complaining what a bitch she is and how you would like to get even with her, well now's your chance."

"Yes I know," I said, but still she is still my sister.

"She'll never know," he kept pushing, "that's the beauty of this thing, one drop in her drink and we both fuck her, next morning she wakes up with a headache and no memory of what happened."

"Yeah, but I still don't know," I said.

"Ok look," he said, "what we do is this, one night when we're all alone with her, we fix her up, just to see what happens, ok."

"Well ok," I said reluctantly, ""what about your sister then?"

"Yeah right," he laughed, "she's only fourteen, her tits only just starting to show, give her a few years and then we'll break her in together, ok."

Most Friday nights my Mum and Dad go out, and usually Donna has a date too, but on average about once a month she doesn't. It was all fixed, Tony was over for a sleep over, we had hired a couple of Video's to watch and phoned for a pizza.

"So how do we do this?" I asked.

"Give it time," whispered Tony, "an opportunity will present itself."

We starting to watch the first Video, an action Flick with plenty of naked girls.

"What's this rubbish?" said Donna when she entered the lounge.

"Hi Donna," greeted Tony, she ignored him and sat down on the arm of the sofa nearest to me; I took a deep breath.

"Like a beer Tony, Donna?" I asked.

"Sure," replied Tony with a big grin.

"Yeah, sure," said Donna.

"I'll fix them," said Tony getting up and heading for the kitchen.

"This film disgusting," commented Donna, but she continued to watch.

"Here you go," offered Tony.

She took the offered glass but she still didn't acknowledge his existence.

"Thanks mate," I said taking my glass.

I held my breath as Donna sipped her beer while she continued to watch the film.

I hadn't asked and I doubted if Tony even knew anyway, just how long it would take before we saw any effects from the drug. She drained her glass and yawned, I held my breath again and waited. The film was now into a big car chase, I forgot about Donna and got caught up in the action. I was only pulled back to reality when Donna collapsed on top of me; she just fell off the arm of the sofa and ended up on my lap.

"Wow, that didn't take long," commented Tony, "I timed it at twenty two minutes."

"So what do we do now?" I asked, trying to get from under her.

"Let's just wing it, ok," chuckled Tony.

At last I stood up and together we looked down at my sister form. She was still dressed in her work clothes, skirt and blouse, but her skirt was well up her thighs.

"Ok, I'll start," said Tony, he grabbed her and manoeuvred her more onto the sofa.

"What're you doing," she slurred, but her eyes never opened.

"Hey, she's still awake," I said, I was more than just a little nervous.

"Yeah of course," said Tony, "no fun if she's unconscious."

"Oh," I said, "I thought it would knock her out."

"No, it doesn't work like that," he chuckled, "it's like she's well drunk and the best bit is she wouldn't remember any of it."

"Oh," I said.

Tony was now sitting beside her on the sofa, his hand I could see was under her skirt and rubbing her thigh.

"Oh man," he commented.

I just stood there not knowing what to do, but my cock had never been so hard, I had to adjust myself to make myself more comfortable.

"Man what tits," he said his hand squeezing her breasts. "Come on help me get her upstairs and then the real fun can start."

Between us we carried her up to her room and then as I watched, Tony stripped her naked.

"Well you look at that," he cried.

"What you doing?" mumbled Donna.

"Just putting you to bed love," he chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I do feel a bit weird," she mumbled again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.